Proof Biden ignores the Constitution.

Trump said he would be a dictator on day one. If you believe he will only be one on day one only, you're an idiot. He's a liar and you believe him. Nuff said right?

And he said we should shoot shoplifters who are running away. Unconstitutional.

Remember he said rough up people you have cuffed when putting them in the back of cop cars?

You clearly didn't watch the video. Trump said several anti constitutional things. Lock up the press so they get raped in prison?

It's not all hearsay. But I believe that stuff too. You idiots think everyone but Trump is lying. You're an idiot.
Why can’t you quote him then?

Why can’t you quote him then?
Hannity gave his longtime friend a chance to assure the American people that he wouldn’t abuse power or seek retribution if he wins a second term. Would you? Trump's response, “Except for day one,”

And in case you missed it, he said it again later.

“We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one.

"We will immediately stop all of the pillaging and theft. Very simply: If you rob a store, you can fully expect to be shot as you are leaving that store,"

Trump has tried to position himself as a candidate who favors law and order and would be tough on crime. Even though he is facing seven lawsuits, including four criminal indictments

In an interview with Univision, he went even further. “If I happen to be president and I see somebody who’s doing well and beating me very badly, I say, ‘Go down and indict them,’” he said.

Last December, he mused about circumventing the Constitution, arguing that the election fraud he alleges “allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

He has taken an especially hostile approach to the press, vowing to “rout the fake news media,” calling reporters “THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!” and saying outlets like NBC News and MSNBC should be investigated for treason.

Trump’s extensive policy plans also rely on a dramatic expansion of executive power. He wants to strip tens of thousands of career federal workers of their civil service protections, has vowed new ideological tests for those entering the country and has talked about increasing the military’s role on domestic soil, including sending the National Guard to the border and to cities like Chicago to tackle crime.

He has warned that the gravest threats to the nation come “not from abroad, but from within,” has called for expanded use of the death penalty while praising countries that rely on “quick” trials and extrajudicial killings, and has said looters should be shot.

He has continued to praise authoritarian leaders like China’s Xi Jinping, Hungary’s Viktor Orbán and Russia’s Vladimir Putin, while dehumanizing his enemies as “scum” and “thugs” who “live like vermin.”

Aides argue the former president did not enact some of his most extreme campaign promises, like jailing his then-rival Hillary Clinton or enacting “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” though he did try to ban foreign nationals from a handful of Muslim-majority countries. They note his campaign operation this time around has been widely praised as more disciplined and professional than his previous efforts — a sign of what could be to come.

But if he wins again, Trump is expected to face far fewer guardrails, including an administration filled with loyalists now experienced in wielding federal power, fewer rivals in Congress and more appointees across the courts.

Quentin Fulks, the No. 2 official on Biden’s reelection campaign, pushed back at Trump’s attempts to turn the issue back on Biden and said there is no comparison between the men. Biden, he said, is not standing at the presidential podium “saying that he’s going to round up his political enemies or use the government to go after his political enemies.”

He said it was imperative for Democrats to “call out this rhetoric when we see it and make sure the American people really know what’s at stake.”

Meanwhile, Ken Cuccinelli, a top immigration official in Trump’s administration who now leads a super PAC supporting Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for president, called the former president’s dictator remarks “provocative” and vintage Trump.

“Do I think he’s trying to needle everybody? Yes, I do. He enjoys doing that,” Cuccinelli said. “Does it help improve America? No, it doesn’t. And he doesn’t care about that because his first concern is Donald Trump.”

Hannity gave his longtime friend a chance to assure the American people that he wouldn’t abuse power or seek retribution if he wins a second term. Would you? Trump's response, “Except for day one,”

And in case you missed it, he said it again later.

“We love this guy,” Trump said of Hannity. “He says, ‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said: ‘No, no, no, other than day one.

"We will immediately stop all of the pillaging and theft. Very simply: If you rob a store, you can fully expect to be shot as you are leaving that store,"

Trump has tried to position himself as a candidate who favors law and order and would be tough on crime. Even though he is facing seven lawsuits, including four criminal indictments

In an interview with Univision, he went even further. “If I happen to be president and I see somebody who’s doing well and beating me very badly, I say, ‘Go down and indict them,’” he said.

Last December, he mused about circumventing the Constitution, arguing that the election fraud he alleges “allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

He has taken an especially hostile approach to the press, vowing to “rout the fake news media,” calling reporters “THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!” and saying outlets like NBC News and MSNBC should be investigated for treason.

Trump’s extensive policy plans also rely on a dramatic expansion of executive power. He wants to strip tens of thousands of career federal workers of their civil service protections, has vowed new ideological tests for those entering the country and has talked about increasing the military’s role on domestic soil, including sending the National Guard to the border and to cities like Chicago to tackle crime.

He has warned that the gravest threats to the nation come “not from abroad, but from within,” has called for expanded use of the death penalty while praising countries that rely on “quick” trials and extrajudicial killings, and has said looters should be shot.

He has continued to praise authoritarian leaders like China’s Xi Jinping, Hungary’s Viktor Orbán and Russia’s Vladimir Putin, while dehumanizing his enemies as “scum” and “thugs” who “live like vermin.”

Aides argue the former president did not enact some of his most extreme campaign promises, like jailing his then-rival Hillary Clinton or enacting “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” though he did try to ban foreign nationals from a handful of Muslim-majority countries. They note his campaign operation this time around has been widely praised as more disciplined and professional than his previous efforts — a sign of what could be to come.

But if he wins again, Trump is expected to face far fewer guardrails, including an administration filled with loyalists now experienced in wielding federal power, fewer rivals in Congress and more appointees across the courts.

Quentin Fulks, the No. 2 official on Biden’s reelection campaign, pushed back at Trump’s attempts to turn the issue back on Biden and said there is no comparison between the men. Biden, he said, is not standing at the presidential podium “saying that he’s going to round up his political enemies or use the government to go after his political enemies.”

He said it was imperative for Democrats to “call out this rhetoric when we see it and make sure the American people really know what’s at stake.”

Meanwhile, Ken Cuccinelli, a top immigration official in Trump’s administration who now leads a super PAC supporting Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for president, called the former president’s dictator remarks “provocative” and vintage Trump.

“Do I think he’s trying to needle everybody? Yes, I do. He enjoys doing that,” Cuccinelli said. “Does it help improve America? No, it doesn’t. And he doesn’t care about that because his first concern is Donald Trump.”
Still no receipt of trump stating what you claimed?

Trump said he would be a dictator on day one. If you believe he will only be one on day one only, you're an idiot. He's a liar and you believe him. Nuff said right?

And he said we should shoot shoplifters who are running away. Unconstitutional.

Remember he said rough up people you have cuffed when putting them in the back of cop cars?

You clearly didn't watch the video. Trump said several anti constitutional things. Lock up the press so they get raped in prison?

It's not all hearsay. But I believe that stuff too. You idiots think everyone but Trump is lying. You're an idiot.
And now he has touched one of those "third rails" of politics and said he wants to cut Social Security.
That statement is political suicide. So (of course) his handlers are now furiously working to walk another ignorant mouth fart of Trump's back.
Again!
It seems the guy who "says what he means and means what he says" never uh.....REALLY means anything he says.
:auiqs.jpg:

Still no receipt of trump stating what you claimed?
Trump said on day one he would be a dictator

And he said at a campaign rally under him people accused of shoplifting will be shot

And he would lock up journalist who aren't loyal so they can get raped.

What kind of American are you? You are scum. Deplorable.

Trump said on day one he would be a dictator

And he said at a campaign rally under him people accused of shoplifting will be shot

And he would lock up journalist who aren't loyal so they can get raped.

What kind of American are you? You are scum. Deplorable.
cool, post him saying it. That's the receipt you can't seem to find.

And now he has touched one of those "third rails" of politics and said he wants to cut Social Security.
That statement is political suicide. So (of course) his handlers are now furiously working to walk another ignorant mouth fart of Trump's back.
Again!
It seems the guy who "says what he means and means what he says" never uh.....REALLY means anything he says.
:auiqs.jpg:
show the fking receipt loser. Any of them. I've been patient all day.

Forum List

Back