project 2025

View attachment 972615

how do you feel about your soc security ...you know the fund you paid into for most of your life...
could this be any more unamerican and of course it is the gop

vote blue
The Heritage Foundation can write whatever they want. They aren't running for President and Trump has nothing to do with it. Just more trigger bait to distract stupid Biden supporters.

View attachment 972615

how do you feel about your soc security ...you know the fund you paid into for most of your life...
could this be any more unamerican and of course it is the gop

vote blue

If Trump wins, and if Republicans have control of the House or Senate after November, I'm going to be a big fan of this Project 2025.

Just last week I got into an argument with a dumb Trump supporter at work. This week she's crying about Project 2025. I love it!!! I warned you dumb sons of bitches. You deserve what's coming if Trump wins.

Just like with Qanon, the only people talking about this is Ds.
Even the greens dont seem to care about this too much. They are too busy worried about people dying on the other side of the planet that fucking hate them.

The draft RNC Platform covers what Trump is aiming to do:

ICYMI: RNC Platform Committee Adopts 2024 Republican Party Platform
Yea but remember Trump is a liar. He can say there are things he doesn't like about Projecdt 2025 but he's lying. He said a lot of lies in 2016 when he ran. And in 2020. Remember Bill was great, Nancy should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq and Hillary being president would cause a constitutional crisis??? Trump's a liar. He put on the court the extremists who will ban abortion.

And I'm sure now they will rule social security to be unconstitutional. Same with abortion. Federal ban.

Just like with Qanon, the only people talking about this is Ds.
Even the greens dont seem to care about this too much. They are too busy worried about people dying on the other side of the planet that fucking hate them.
This is the first we are hearing about it. It's new to me.

Qanon prefer they stay covert in their efforts to get Trump elected. Isn't Roger Stone a member or is that Oath Keepers?

We're still gonna win in November. Trump's that bad.

Qanon prefer they stay covert in their efforts to get Trump elected. Isn't Roger Stone a member or is that Oath Keepers?

We need to bring back mental institutions.

Yea but remember Trump is a liar. He can say there are things he doesn't like about Projecdt 2025 but he's lying. He said a lot of lies in 2016 when he ran. And in 2020. Remember Bill was great, Nancy should have impeached Bush for lying us into Iraq and Hillary being president would cause a constitutional crisis??? Trump's a liar. He put on the court the extremists who will ban abortion.

And I'm sure now they will rule social security to be unconstitutional. Same with abortion. Federal ban.

Like the entire Democratic party lied for at least 2 years that Biden wasn't suffering cognitive decline?

Also, much of what you call Trump "lies" are actually just opinions you disagree with, probably 90% of it.

They didn't ban abortion, they returned it to the States. None of the justices ever said the Constitution bans abortion.

You are the one now lying.

All the indicators say otherwise.

Unless you are that confident in the Dem cheating machine.

Like the entire Democratic party lied for at least 2 years that Biden wasn't suffering cognitive decline?

Also, much of what you call Trump "lies" are actually just opinions you disagree with, probably 90% of it.

They didn't ban abortion, they returned it to the States. None of the justices ever said the Constitution bans abortion.

You are the one now lying.
So is Trump. Trump's only 4 years behind him. He's too old too.

This is why I'd love it if we nominated Kamala

Vice President Kamala Harris is now running ahead of Trump, 42 percent to 41 percent, the survey found.

All the indicators say otherwise.

Unless you are that confident in the Dem cheating machine.

No I'm that confident A LOT of people just won't vote. Not vote for Trump

Vice President Kamala Harris is now running ahead of Trump, 42 percent to 41 percent, the survey found.

Project 2025 is giving me hope.

So is Trump. Trump's only 4 years behind him. He's too old too.

This is why I'd love it if we nominated Kamala

One survey probably found.

The overall general trend amongst all surveys is Trump leading anyone they could bring up against him. That trend started before the debate, and has only increased since then.

Good luck with that. You think your demented leader isn't going to have episode after episode after episode between now and the election?

No I'm that confident A LOT of people just won't vote. Not vote for Trump

Project 2025 is giving me hope.

Because you live in your wibble prog bubble, and can't conceive anyone not thinking JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

One survey probably found.

The overall general trend amongst all surveys is Trump leading anyone they could bring up against him. That trend started before the debate, and has only increased since then.
I can't believe arabs in Michigan are going to vote for Trump. They're mad at Biden over Gaza? What do they think Trump will do for them? He would shoot them if they protested. Only whites can protest in Merica.

Forum List

Back