Progressives Win Major Rule Change

Naturally the radical left would be against one of the few sane policies that other democrats support

now government can inflate the debt even faster
Nope. Debt reduction though growth.

This from a lefttarded fuckwad that obviously can't comptehend how higher taxes on companies and "the rich" who run those companies completely runs contrary to any chance of significant "growth."

Go fuck yourself fucktard.

Stay the fuck out of adult contemplations.

Awww, don’t be so butthurt.

Not when government continues to raise spending faster than growth creates tax revenue

both democrats and repubs are guilty but the power to end deficit spending rests with libs now and I dont think they are up to the challenge
Like every republic president has done since Eisenhower...

The Clinton Administration had the last budget surplus and LBJ had previously done it.

where are the republics on this?

Paygo needs to just be completely abandoned. It hasn't earned Pelosi a single thing from so-called "conservatives" in Congress for doing this rule for them.

I wish we could have those things but they will never get past our senate.

The republicans control the senate. mcconnell will never allow those bills to come up for a vote. If by some weird miracle and both democrats win in Georgia next week, mcconnell will still stop all legislation with filibuster.

The republicans will never allow such legislation to be enacted into law.

Naturally the radical left would be against one of the few sane policies that other democrats support

This from a lefttarded fuckwad that obviously can't comptehend how higher taxes on companies and "the rich" who run those companies completely runs contrary to any chance of significant "growth."

4i6Ckte.gif

You're going to have a rough 12 years.

4i6Ckte.gif

I highly doubt that.

Mainly because I know how fucktarded ignorance like yours is actually self defeating.

True
Even normal democrats in the house are screaming about how bad they are going to get destroyed in the house in 2022.

Oh fucking bullshit. That's two years away. The Congress that leads up to 2022 hasn't even started yet.

Poor pogs.
It was all over the news.
Even occasionally coherent commented on it.
Damn your bubble is impenetrable, yes?

Yet you can't quote it.

FUCK outta here.

Why do you think that I can't quote it, you faggot fucking faggot fucker?
Did your fucking cult leader let you know yet, that there was an incredible red wave in the house this time?
Especially in bumfuck California and especially with pro-life woman?
Prolly not
They know dumb fucking faggots like you can't think for themselves.

:dig:

Poor pogs

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

I highly doubt that.

Mainly because I know how fucktarded ignorance like yours is actually self defeating.

True
Even normal democrats in the house are screaming about how bad they are going to get destroyed in the house in 2022.

Oh fucking bullshit. That's two years away. The Congress that leads up to 2022 hasn't even started yet.

Poor pogs.
It was all over the news.
Even occasionally coherent commented on it.
Damn your bubble is impenetrable, yes?

Yet you can't quote it.

FUCK outta here.

Why do you think that I can't quote it, you faggot fucking faggot fucker?
Did your fucking cult leader let you know yet, that there was an incredible red wave in the house this time?
Especially in bumfuck California and especially with pro-life woman?
Prolly not
They know dumb fucking faggots like you can't think for themselves.

:dig:

One of the books of your Bible
Slate had a pretty good story on it.

Amazing how inept the leftists on here are.

Paygo needs to just be completely abandoned. It hasn't earned Pelosi a single thing from so-called "conservatives" in Congress for doing this rule for them.

The republicans control the senate. mcconnell will never allow those bills to come up for a vote. If by some weird miracle and both democrats win in Georgia next week, mcconnell will still stop all legislation with filibuster.

ifthe Dems win both GA senate races they can eliminate the filibuster if McConnell still doesn’t want to do his job.

ifthe Dems win both GA senate races they can eliminate the filibuster if McConnell still doesn’t want to do his job.

What do you think that his job is?

Legislating for the good of the people.

Fantasy.
Do you understand that what your people and my people think is - for the good- are diametrically opposed?

Fantasy.
Do you understand that what your people and my people think is - for the good- are diametrically opposed?

Good legislation is one of compromise from both sides. You want just what you want. That attitude doesn’t work in government.

Fantasy.

Good legislation is one of compromise from both sides. You want just what you want. That attitude doesn’t work in government.

I laugh

They can but they won't.

Fantasy.

I laugh

1609563744939.png

Au contraire, my fine young idiot. Spouting Republican lies about taxes, wages and growth simply proves your fiscal ignorance. It's your tax cuts which are stiflying growth wages and growth. It's supply AND DEMAND that fuels growth. Your demand, and hence your growth is sluggish because your wages are so low.

Corporations have so much capital that they used their tax cuts for share buybacks, and that's not good for anyone but the remaining shareholders, so the notion that taxes were too high in the first place, is bullshit.

Au contraire, my fine young idiot. Spouting Republican lies about taxes, wages and growth simply proves your fiscal ignorance. It's your tax cuts which are stiflying growth wages and growth. It's supply AND DEMAND that fuels growth. Your demand, and hence your growth is sluggish because your wages are so low.

Corporations have so much capital that they used their tax cuts for share buybacks, and that's not good for anyone but the remaining shareholders, so the notion that taxes were too high in the first place, is bullshit.

So, allowing companies to KEEP more of the money they EARNED, somehow gives them LESS money to increase their employee's wages?

DAFUQ?!?

Fucking HILARIOUS!

I'll add you to the list with all the other lefttardz that need to be sent back to school for remedial economics class.

Obviously, you've never owned a business yourself.

Have you.

Like every republic president has done since Eisenhower...
The WWII Greatest Generation was pretty frugal compared to the spoiled children that came afterward

what party animals on both sides of the isle are doing now is pissing aways trillions in borrowed money instead of a few billion

Forum List

Back