Progressives Win Major Rule Change

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Paygo needs to just be completely abandoned. It hasn't earned Pelosi a single thing from so-called "conservatives" in Congress for doing this rule for them.

Naturally the radical left would be against one of the few sane policies that other democrats support

now government can inflate the debt even faster

Naturally the radical left would be against one of the few sane policies that other democrats support

Nope. Debt reduction though growth.

This from a lefttarded fuckwad that obviously can't comptehend how higher taxes on companies and "the rich" who run those companies completely runs contrary to any chance of significant "growth."

Go fuck yourself fucktard.

Stay the fuck out of adult contemplations.

This from a lefttarded fuckwad that obviously can't comptehend how higher taxes on companies and "the rich" who run those companies completely runs contrary to any chance of significant "growth."

4i6Ckte.gif

You're going to have a rough 12 years.

Prog policies do not promote growth. Tax increases combined with cuts in the things they do not like are their way of business. The zero sum society is one of their planks. Government builds everything and the capitalist is an add on.

I just understand that he is probably a troll.
No adult could actually be as ignorant and stupid otherwise.

This is a major victory for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and The Squad. The first of many.
You seem awfully giddy...
I’m curious, which of the following best describes you?
A tranny, a pole puffer a rug muncher, a woke white guilt whacko, a feminazi or a pet human to taxpayers?

I love the smell of butthurt in the evening.
well it's no surprise you can bend far enough to be smelling your butthurthole.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

I highly doubt that.

Mainly because I know how fucktarded ignorance like yours is actually self defeating.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

I highly doubt that.

Mainly because I know how fucktarded ignorance like yours is actually self defeating.

True
Even normal democrats in the house are screaming about how bad they are going to get destroyed in the house in 2022.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

I highly doubt that.

True
Even normal democrats in the house are screaming about how bad they are going to get destroyed in the house in 2022.

Oh fucking bullshit. That's two years away. The Congress that leads up to 2022 hasn't even started yet.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

I highly doubt that.

True

Oh fucking bullshit. That's two years away. The Congress that leads up to 2022 hasn't even started yet.

Poor pogs.
It was all over the news.
Even occasionally coherent commented on it.
Damn your bubble is impenetrable, yes?

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

I highly doubt that.

True

Poor pogs.
It was all over the news.
Even occasionally coherent commented on it.
Damn your bubble is impenetrable, yes?

Yet you can't quote it.

FUCK outta here.

Green New Deal is going to create so many new jobs, with so many new taxpaying workers, one day the debt will go away . . . like magic.
Well try subtracting even more jobs by closing off fossil fuels and watch the tax rolls shrink. Leading to more job losses, more reliance on government, and HUGE debt. The Green New Deal will NEVER happen.

Not when government continues to raise spending faster than growth creates tax revenue

both democrats and repubs are guilty but the power to end deficit spending rests with libs now and I dont think they are up to the challenge

Y
Paygo needs to just be completely abandoned. It hasn't earned Pelosi a single thing from so-called "conservatives" in Congress for doing this rule for them.

you are a fucking idiot.

if they paid as we go we wouldn’t be $27 TRILLION in debt.

But hey, let’s cheer taking any kind of restraints off Nazi Pelousy’s spending.

Forum List

Back