Progressives will 'tank' the bipartisan infrastructure bill

Is it being paid for? If not I hope it does get shut down.

Sure, they'll just go to the money tree out back....dumbass.

You support the debt but call me names?

As usual you have that wrong.

I asked if the cost was being addressed and if not I hope it did fail. You call me names over that. What other conclusion do you expect me to come to?

At best 80% of the infrastructure bill was/is a joke. You could have come to that conclusion.

I've not read it. Have you? How long did it take you to read it or are you simply taking the words of others?

After you address that you can explain why you would call me names for wanting it paid for.

Yet you support it, ain't that a shock.

I'll note you avoided my every question. My only statement was not in support. Do I support addressing infrastructure? Of course. We need roads and bridges. Do I think we need to actually pay for it? Yes.

I have no idea what your position actually is as you refuse to address questions and make contradictory statements.

Damn, dood. Interacting with you is like interacting with a 5 year old.

Letter: How much infrastructure is in the infrastructure bill?.

I asked if the cost was being addressed and if not I hope it did fail. You call me names over that. What other conclusion do you expect me to come to?

At best 80% of the infrastructure bill was/is a joke. You could have come to that conclusion.

I've not read it. Have you? How long did it take you to read it or are you simply taking the words of others?

After you address that you can explain why you would call me names for wanting it paid for.

I'll note you avoided my every question. My only statement was not in support. Do I support addressing infrastructure? Of course. We need roads and bridges. Do I think we need to actually pay for it? Yes.

I have no idea what your position actually is as you refuse to address questions and make contradictory statements.

You post an editorial from 3 months ago? From what I've read the bill has completely changed since then.

You post an editorial from 3 months ago? From what I've read the bill has completely changed since then.

No kidding, they've made their way up to 10% of the bill is for infrastructure?

In June Biden announced he had reached an agreement on an infrastructure plan with a bipartisan group of senators after weeks of negotiations, ending up with a plan that was just under $1 trillion — cutting over a half of the president's original price tag. This led many Democrats, including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, to say that in order to win their support for the bipartisan deal, a reconciliation bill must be passed alongside it to get needed care-economy measures to the American people.

But progressive lawmakers are still pushing for a reconciliation bill that they believe is urgent to meet the needs of the country, including addressing the climate crisis, and their promise to shut down the bipartisan deal if the reconciliation bill isn't passed at the same time imposes difficulties for the deal's future.

AOC vows progressives will 'tank' the bipartisan infrastructure bill if a reconciliation bill including more care-economy and climate change measures isn't passed in tandem
There is no climate crisis except in the imagination of liberals

excerpt:

“I still believe Chuck’s got the right schedule,” said Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.). If the vote fails Wednesday, he suggested: “What the hell? Keep us here in August.”

Forum List

Back