Progressives unhinged

I'm a psychology major and it always fascinates me when major shifts in power happen in politics. Liberals are hysterically funny when they aren't in power. The less power they have the more ridiculous they become. Right now, they have NO political power. They lost the Oval Office, they didn't win the Senate and the House remains staunchly Republican. So they effectively have no political means to advance ANY of their kooky agenda. This hasn't completely sunk in yet, many are still running around spewing campaign rhetoric like it still matters. And it's also kind of funny how many on the right are reacting as if they are still fighting to win power.... none of this junk matters anymore, the elections are over. Relax!

I'm a psychology major and it always fascinates me when major shifts in power happen in politics. Liberals are hysterically funny when they aren't in power. The less power they have the more ridiculous they become. Right now, they have NO political power. They lost the Oval Office, they didn't win the Senate and the House remains staunchly Republican. So they effectively have no political means to advance ANY of their kooky agenda. This hasn't completely sunk in yet, many are still running around spewing campaign rhetoric like it still matters. And it's also kind of funny how many on the right are reacting as if they are still fighting to win power.... none of this junk matters anymore, the elections are over. Relax!

I disagree.

libturds are ridiculous all the time

I disagree.

libturds are ridiculous all the time

Well of course, you are right... but they pose no danger with no political control... so the things they begin proposing just get completely off the charts. It's not funny when they actually have political power to push their shit through on the rest of us... that's scary. But pull their political power so they can't control the agenda and watch how insane the become... it's hilarious.

Forum List

Back