Progressives Eat Their Own

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
The best thing the Right has going for it is the sheer utter incompetence of the Left.

A good albeit long read on how cancel culture is paralyzing leftist institutions.

They absolutely refuse to understand or recognize the role they're playing in helping the other party.

The best thing the Right has going for it is the sheer utter incompetence of the Left.

A good albeit long read on how cancel culture is paralyzing leftist institutions.

imo this is just a symptom, and their real ill is that simply they don't truly give a shit about poor marginalized people because their members ... ain't them.

Such a large counter-effort with nearly all new threads over the hammering Trump is receiving at the hands of the Jan.6 panel!

What's the point of preaching to the choir?

anytime you have a real diversity one one side, everyone has different feelings, it is culture.

There race equity rich and the non rich. The one pro democracy have the most diverse culture there is.

Easy to see coming, too. Why?

Because, right or wrong, love it or hate it, they are actually making a difference. Seeing results.

The system has been rigged against leftism and for corporations for over 40 years. Nearly half of voting age liberals have never known any other reality.

So the left has redirected a lot of energy to these social justice issues. Why fight for getting corporate money out of elections, when it is clearly a waste of time, giveen the outsized, nearly absolute power of the minority opposition to kill it?

Same for universal health insurance, paid leave, higher wages, etc

Wake me when progressives are leading investigations and congressional hearings into their own President's Administration. 😄

Easy to see coming, too. Why?

Because, right or wrong, love it or hate it, they are actually making a difference. Seeing results.

The system has been rigged against leftism and for corporations for over 40 years. Nearly half of voting age liberals have never known any other reality.

So the left has redirected a lot of energy to these social justice issues. Why fight for getting corporate money out of elections, when it is clearly a waste of time, giveen the outsized, nearly absolute power of the minority opposition to kill it?

Same for universal health insurance, paid leave, higher wages, etc
What results have the progressives shown? Positive results that is.

This is awesome, a very good read on how white leftists destroy virtually everything they come in contact with, because of their racism, misogyny, and bigotry.

I guess Pelosi and Schumer were right, their voters are stupid sheep...
they said it too?

i thought it was just hrc... who also said Rs are deplorable... or Trump voters anyhow... Gee, they literally do think everyone is stupid.. (seeing as how most people identify with R or D) .

Good article. Pretty much runs along my thinking that the left and Democrats by default have a giant messaging problem. The old guard is too behind the times and the yunguns can't see the big picture (forest for the trees).
They end up playing straight into the right's hand.

thought it was just hrc... who also said Rs are deplorable... or Trump voters anyhow... Gee, they literally do think everyone is stupid..
It cracks me up that you cry babies are still whining about that, and yet all you post every every day all day until all Liberals are mentally ill, all libs this, all libs that.

Last edited:
Good article. Pretty much runs along my thinking that the left and Democrats by default have a giant messaging problem. The old guard is too behind the times and the yunguns can't see the big picture (forest for the trees).
They end up playing straight into the right's hand.
Its not a messaging problem... Its a lack of verifiable facts problem... Making shit up isn't helping you either...

Such a large counter-effort with nearly all new threads over the hammering Trump is receiving at the hands of the Jan.6 panel!

What's the point of preaching to the choir?
good lord - i'll take a 2nd topic for $500 alex.

get over it.

Forum List

Back