Progressives: Despicable Liars

We wooden know how you roll Buttsoiler, but I put it in caps on this keyboard, deliberately. You don't like it? Eat me.

Go ahead and white-knight for him, loser. Either of you. Go find one. He seems to have come up with nothing. Which is the same thing you'll find.

Wimps.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See what I mean? NOTHING.

Buttsoiler's desperately trying to appear intelligent yet is utterly ignorant about my namesake and his creative spelling.

Poor Buttsoiler. Trapped in Duh Stoopid. :itsok:

What's your next name change gonna be, loser?

We wooden know how you roll Buttsoiler, but I put it in caps on this keyboard, deliberately. You don't like it? Eat me.

Go ahead and white-knight for him, loser. Either of you. Go find one. He seems to have come up with nothing. Which is the same thing you'll find.

Wimps.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See what I mean? NOTHING.

Buttsoiler's desperately trying to appear intelligent yet is utterly ignorant about my namesake and his creative spelling.

Poor Buttsoiler. Trapped in Duh Stoopid. :itsok:

What's your next name change gonna be, loser?

Have you given up trying to appear intelligent, sluggo?

iu

I put it in caps on this keyboard, deliberately. You don't like it? Eat me.
They 1980's called. They don't want their ridiculously idiotic phrase back - but just wanted to say how hard they are laughing at you (like the rest of us). :laugh:

Just curious as to why Pogo the Homo sticks around. The entire board just eats him alive. Nobody has respect for him. Nobody tolerates his lie after lie after lie. What does he hope to accomplish here?

I guess some people just crave attention, even if it's really negative.

Just curious as to why Pogo the Homo sticks around. The entire board just eats him alive. Nobody has respect for him. Nobody tolerates his lie after lie after lie. What does he hope to accomplish here?

I guess some people just crave attention, even if it's really negative.

STILL WAITING on that Composition Fallacy, Buttsoiler.

STILL not seeing one.

Fuckin' loser.

I'm always amused when Trump supporters demand that others start caring about the truth

You don't even care about the life of an innocent, unborn child, so please don't try to lecture down to anybody else on earth about ethics or truth.

YOUR alternative to Donald Trump said of her husband's campaign advisor in Arkansas, "You fucking Jew bastard!" Your kind of *woman* - very much like Chaz Bono, transgender Democrat.

Hateful Hillary

Democrats' Big Lies

STILL WAITING on that Composition Fallacy, Buttsoiler.
You're also still copying & pasting in hopes of getting credibility on this board. :lmao:

What I write is original. But speaking of cut and paste, how come you're FAILED to come up with a single example of me using a Composition Fallacy, Buttsoiler?

Did you get that word? FAILED? I mean all you'd have to do would be to quote it. If it existed.

But you FAILED.

Hey you know who you could ask? Whatzername, she uses a green caterpillar smoking a hookah for an avatar. That one. She's been looking for one for OVER A YEAR. :rofl:

I know exactly what I post, Buttsoiler. Every last letter.

Ohhhhh....I see the problem. Because they call that period in American history the "Progressive Period" you think progressivism officially ended at the end of that period.

Snowflake, the date range is not like the birth and death dates on a headstone. When it says 1890 - 1920, it doesn't mean that progressivism died at that moment. :lmao:
Yeah actually it does mean that. That's the whole point of establishing a "start date" and "end date".
It’s emphatically stated throughout - but the real fun is the 16:10 mark where he calls himself and his audience “progressives” 3 times in 0:30! :laugh:

Ohhhhh....I see the problem. Because they call that period in American history the "Progressive Period" you think progressivism officially ended at the end of that period.

Snowflake, the date range is not like the birth and death dates on a headstone. When it says 1890 - 1920, it doesn't mean that progressivism died at that moment. :lmao:
Yeah actually it does mean that. That's the whole point of establishing a "start date" and "end date".
It’s emphatically stated throughout - but the real fun is the 16:10 mark where he calls himself and his audience “progressives” 3 times in 0:30! :laugh:

What are you saying, you found co-wrong people? Congratulations Buttsoiler. Guess what. Doesn't make you less wrong.

What are you saying, you found co-wrong people? Guess what. Doesn't make you less wrong.
Bwahahaha! Watching you die on this hill is absolutely priceless. The entire planet recognizes the left are “progressives” and you’re so insecure as a homosexual that you can’t bring yourself to admit you’re embarrassing gaffe of claiming it doesn’t exist. Not sure I blame you though. That really is an astounding level of ignorance. :laugh:

Hillary Clinton: “I’m a progressive”
Pogo the Homo: “Progressivism doesn’t exist”
Cenk Uygur: “I’m a progressive”
Pogo the Homo: “Progressivism doesn’t exist”

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey Pogo - how come 100% of Americans (except for your dumb ass) acknowledges that the left are progressives? :laugh:
Last summer, Biden assured a group of donors that “nothing fundamental will change” in their lives under his plan. Outraged progressives seized on the words, often skipping right over the “fundamental,” reimagining the line as a promise that nothing would change for the rich:
There is nothing as enjoyable as showing everyone what an ignorant asshole you are! Every media outlet in the world recognizes progressivism.

What are you saying, you found co-wrong people? Guess what. Doesn't make you less wrong.
Bwahahaha! Watching you die on this hill is absolutely priceless. The entire planet recognizes the left are “progressives” and you’re so insecure as a homosexual that you can’t bring yourself to admit you’re embarrassing gaffe of claiming it doesn’t exist. Not sure I blame you though. That really is an astounding level of ignorance. :laugh:

Buttsoiler doin' what Buttsoiler does best.
:dig:

Hey Pogo - how come 100% of Americans (except for your dumb ass) acknowledges that the left are progressives? :laugh:
Last summer, Biden assured a group of donors that “nothing fundamental will change” in their lives under his plan. Outraged progressives seized on the words, often skipping right over the “fundamental,” reimagining the line as a promise that nothing would change for the rich:
There is nothing as enjoyable as showing everyone what an ignorant asshole you are! Every media outlet in the world recognizes progressivism.

Link? You know, like I showed you over and over while you drooled :lalala: ?

Yeah didn't think so. Buttsoiler gonna buttsoil.

Holy shit...this made me laugh so hard while scrolling :laugh:

F4A2B41E-66D1-42BF-A1D2-F974EC080D71.jpeg

You can see the link plain as day - it includes the blue headline in link format, a thumbnail picture of Joe Biden, and that is from NYmag.com. And Pogo the homo says “link?”. :lmao:

Forum List

Back