Progressives: Despicable Liars

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

View attachment 100155
Well they have been filing falso claims for year. Fla passed a law that if a false report, claim is filed and found to be false against Police, Judges the person can be sued in Civil Court for damages. Now there are very few filed, and those that are true action is taken. They will file criminal charges, and the cop loses his cert of Lawman position.

The left continues their repulsive lying...
According to NOLA.com, openly gay radio host Seth Dunlap, 35, reportedly tweeted a slur from the station's verified Twitter account to his personal account. A New Orleans Police Department report revealed that Dunlap sent the offending tweet from his personal cell phone.
The left can’t seem to tell the truth about anything. They can't even find the "homophobia" that they desperately want to exist. So they manufacture it with their lies.

Openly gay radio host threatens to sue his station over a homophobic tweet. Except police say he sent the tweet himself.

False_Witness.jpg

Last edited:
A Manhattan man who told police he was the victim of an anti-gay hate crime while waiting for the subway in New York City over the weekend lied about the incident, police say.
The left can’t seem to tell the truth about anything. They can't even find the "homophobia" that they want to exist. So they manufacture it with their lies.

Man claims he was the victim of anti-gay hate crime while waiting for subway. Turns out, he lied.

View attachment 263577
He might be a log cabin republican, or apolitical.
Dont assume they're democrats.

If he's a fucking liar, he's a democrat.

You know that, fuckduck.

The black high school student who accused three white male classmates of pinning her down and cutting off her dreadlocks has 'acknowledged' that she made the allegation up, according to her school.
The left can’t seem to tell the truth about anything. They can't even find the "racism" that they desperately want to exist. So they manufacture it with their lies.

High school student who said bullies cut her dreadlocks admits lying

00317F9D-D757-4DED-9C16-484BF91E6054.jpeg

The black high school student who accused three white male classmates of pinning her down and cutting off her dreadlocks has 'acknowledged' that she made the allegation up, according to her school.
The left can’t seem to tell the truth about anything. They can't even find the "racism" that they desperately want to exist. So they manufacture it with their lies.

High school student who said bullies cut her dreadlocks admits lying

Get that readers? Some high school student Buttsoiler dredged up is "the left". All by herself. Which is somehow synonymous with "Progressives" per the thread title. In a story that has absolute ZERO to do with "left", "right" or "Progressives" or any kind of politics at all.

---- Only a day before, an "openly gay radio host" was "the left", all by himself. Somehow they passed the baton, presumably at midnight. In yet ANOTHER story that has absolute ZERO to do with "left", "right" or "Progressives" or any kind of politics at all.

Can't wait until tomorrow when some auto mechanic from Muskogee becomes "the left". Which is somehow "Progressives" in the time machine. In yet a third story that has absolute ZERO to do with "left", "right" or "Progressives" or any kind of politics at all.

If logic were water Buttsoiler would be the Sahara Freaking Desert.

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

View attachment 100155

equating ALL of any group with the actions of one member is ignorant.

and is generally not true.....

making it a "LIE!"

so...
the fact that you choose to equate ALL progressives with the actions of one person

makes YOU a BIG FAT LIAR!

Ohhhhh....I see the problem. Because they call that period in American history the "Progressive Period" you think progressivism officially ended at the end of that period.

Snowflake, the date range is not like the birth and death dates on a headstone. When it says 1890 - 1920, it doesn't mean that progressivism died at that moment. :lmao:

Yeah actually it does mean that. That's the whole point of establishing a "start date" and "end date".
Not that either is to be marked as an exact moment; they're approximations. But they're also dates that all those sources agree on. They round off to decade-ending numbers "90" and "20". If you want to fine tune it, "Fighting Bob" LaFollette was still around five more years, having died in 1925. And since he ran for POTUS as a Progressive in '24, I'll spot you five years.

Even 1925, for those of you not grasping math, would be 92 years ago. And perhaps we should explain that when we say "ago" we mean "in the past". Which means done. Over. Finished. Has run its course. Confined to the world of Yesterday. Which makes the last two words of your title especially ironic.

She is desperate for attention/arguments.

Still no word on who "she" is but it would appear you're the one staying up to three and four in the morning desperately trying to revive this fake horse that was DOA.
And yet the hag you voted for called herself a progressive..... Why do you feel the need to lie about things?

Link?

Dood, I haven't voted for a Progressive since 1924. Why do you need to lie about things?

here you go.... Sorry took so long but I have a life and it is more important then proving you a liar that we all know you to be.

So you think Hillary Clinton is the authority on political science do you?

Interesting. Because all I ever hear around this joint is "she's a liar".

Having it both ways: Priceless. :popcorn:

Something try and do on a daily basis. Your ignorance is astounding. You get slapped arond a lot kid.

View attachment 100155

making it a "LIE!"

so...
the fact that you choose to equate ALL progressives with the actions of one person

To be fair we have no evidence that he's fat. I think of him as infinitesimally small. A basic ankle biter who can't be bothered with the annoyances of "facts" or "knowledge".

And yes, every thread he vomits up is swimming in Composition Fallacy. And he's oblivious to it.

Something try and do on a daily basis. Your ignorance is astounding. You get slapped around a lot kid.
Pogo the Homo is literally the laughing joke of the board. That post alone is a prime example. He insisted that progressives didn't "exist" anymore. :laugh:

And then, even after being bitch-slapped with video, he still tried to backpedal and deny it! :eusa_doh:

Exactly. Which is why I posted dozens and dozens of examples and that was after seeing thousands and thousands of instances in the real world.
What's not true is claiming that this thread - filled with dozens and dozens and dozens of examples - is limited to "one" person. Why do you have to resort to lying? Oh yeah, because the facts embarrassed you and your ideology.
making it a "LIE!"
Indeed I just proved what you claimed was false - "making it a LIE"!
so...the fact that you choose to equate ALL progressives with the actions of one person makes YOU a BIG FAT LIAR!
Hey...look at that! Repeating the lie a second time in a single post. Desperately hoping that it will cause more people to believe it, uh Joseph Goebbels? :laugh:

Everything I've stated is 100% fact backed up with link after link after link. Everything you just said was a lie. Project much?

The Progressive Era: 1890-1920

If "Progressive" had been recycled as a term --- it would have a definition. I've invited myriad posters to cite one. No one ever has. Sorry, I don't believe in terms that don't come with definitions.
HuffPo vehemently disagrees with you, snowflake. But then again - so does all of society. That's what happens when one is ignorant and uneducated.
The presidential victory of Donald Trump in November of 2016 has been under systematic assault by Democrats, their institutional and media organs, and their followers in an effort to delegitimize him. Why? Progressives thought they had won the battle and would be in power in perpetuity. The election of President Trump demonstrated otherwise. Consequently, Progressives responded with protests, marches, riots, and sustained rage in an effort to undermine his effectiveness in order to restore Progressive governance, now and forever.

:dance::dance::dance:

The Progressive Coup d’État That Wasn’t Quite | The Huffington Post

This just in ---- there ain't no law that says hack writers who don't know what they're talking about can't get a blog page somewhere.

Or as they used to say in grammar school --- if "everybody else" jumped in the lake, would you jump in with 'em?
Let's post this little gem and all laugh at Pogo the Homo. Here Anderson Cooper asks about being a progressive (odd since it "died" about 100 years ago according to Pogo the Homo :laugh: ) and then Hitlery Clinton states multiple times how she's a devout progressive.

Hillary Clinton: I'm a progressive who likes to get things done

The Progressive Era: 1890-1920

If "Progressive" had been recycled as a term --- it would have a definition. I've invited myriad posters to cite one. No one ever has. Sorry, I don't believe in terms that don't come with definitions.
HuffPo vehemently disagrees with you, snowflake. But then again - so does all of society. That's what happens when one is ignorant and uneducated.
The presidential victory of Donald Trump in November of 2016 has been under systematic assault by Democrats, their institutional and media organs, and their followers in an effort to delegitimize him. Why? Progressives thought they had won the battle and would be in power in perpetuity. The election of President Trump demonstrated otherwise. Consequently, Progressives responded with protests, marches, riots, and sustained rage in an effort to undermine his effectiveness in order to restore Progressive governance, now and forever.

:dance::dance::dance:

The Progressive Coup d’État That Wasn’t Quite | The Huffington Post

This just in ---- there ain't no law that says hack writers who don't know what they're talking about can't get a blog page somewhere.

Or as they used to say in grammar school --- if "everybody else" jumped in the lake, would you jump in with 'em?
Let's post this little gem and all laugh at Pogo the Homo. Here Anderson Cooper asks about being a progressive (odd since it "died" about 100 years ago according to Pogo the Homo :laugh: ) and then Hitlery Clinton states multiple times how she's a devout progressive.

:lmao: Poor Buttsoiler. :itsok:

>> The Progressive Era was a period of widespread social activism and political reform across the United States that spanned the 1890s to the 1920s.[1] The main objectives of the Progressive movement were addressing problems caused by industrialization, urbanization, immigration, and political corruption. The movement primarily targeted political machines and their bosses. By taking down these corrupt representatives in office, a further means of direct democracy would be established. They also sought regulation of monopolies (trustbusting) and corporations through antitrust laws, which were seen as a way to promote equal competition for the advantage of legitimate competitors. They also advocated for new government roles and regulations, and new agencies to carry out those roles, such as the FDA.

Many progressives supported prohibition of alcoholic beverages, ostensibly to destroy the political power of local bosses based in saloons, but others out of a religious motivation.[2] At the same time, women's suffrage was promoted to bring a "purer" female vote into the arena.[3] A third theme was building an Efficiency Movement in every sector that could identify old ways that needed modernizing, and bring to bear scientific, medical and engineering solutions; a key part of the efficiency movement was scientific management, or "Taylorism". In Michael McGerr's book A Fierce Discontent, Jane Addams stated that she believed in the necessity of "association" of stepping across the social boundaries of industrial America.[4]

Many activists joined efforts to reform local government, public education, medicine, finance, insurance, industry, railroads, churches, and many other areas. Progressives transformed, professionalized and made "scientific" the social sciences, especially history,[5] economics,[6] and political science.[7] In academic fields, the day of the amateur author gave way to the research professor who published in the new scholarly journals and presses. The national political leaders included Republicans Theodore Roosevelt, Robert M. La Follette Sr. and Charles Evans Hughes, and Democrats William Jennings Bryan, Woodrow Wilson and Al Smith. Leaders of the movement also existed far from presidential politics: Jane Addams, Grace Abbott, Edith Abbott and Sophonisba Breckinridge were among the most influential non-governmental Progressive Era reformers. << -- Wiki, the super-secret historical repository that doesn't let you in if you're dishonest
Now let's take a look at your video, shall we? The first invocation of the word "progressive" comes at 1:12 from Anderson Cooper in the phrase "progressive values". The next time it comes up is at 1:33 when Clinton mentions "progressive experience and progressive commitment". Those are what we call ADJECTIVES, Buttsoiler. Not nouns.

The only invocation of "A Progressive", as a noun, comes from Cooper at 1:59 where he says, quote, "just for the record, are you a Progressive or are you a Moderate?", which is not only a bogus question because it's a self-assessed label, and also an erroneous one since "Progressives" ----- AS DEMONSTRATED ABOVE ----- left the building a hundred years ago. When Clinton, given that false choice, says "I'm a progressive who likes to get things done", she is being redundant, because that's what the adjective progressive MEANS.

Now let's take a look at your video, shall we? The first invocation of the word "progressive" comes at 1:12 from Anderson Cooper in the phrase "progressive values". The next time it comes up is at 1:33 when Clinton mentions "progressive experience and progressive commitment". Those are what we call ADJECTIVES, Buttsoiler. Not nouns.

The only invocation of "A Progressive", as a noun, comes from Cooper at 1:59 where he says, quote, "just for the record, are you a Progressive or are you a Moderate?", which is not only a bogus question because it's a self-assessed label, and also an erroneous one since "Progressives" ----- AS DEMONSTRATED ABOVE ----- left the building a hundred years ago. When Clinton, given that false choice, says "I'm a progressive who likes to get things done", she is being redundant, because that's what the adjective progressive MEANS.
In the face of indisputable evidence that the entire world recognizes that “progressivism” is thee active left-wing ideology, Pogo the Homo still can’t bring himself to admit he was dead wrong (as always). :laugh:

View attachment 100155

"Look her up", the Mantra which fulfills the crows at Trump Rallies.

Last edited:

View attachment 100155

making it a "LIE!"

so...

To be fair we have no evidence that he's fat. I think of him as infinitesimally small. A basic ankle biter who can't be bothered with the annoyances of "facts" or "knowledge".

And yes, every thread he vomits up is swimming in Composition Fallacy. And he's oblivious to it.

You do realize that is exactly how we see you, right?

View attachment 100155

making it a "LIE!"

so...

You do realize that is exactly how we see you, right?

Uh no I didn't realize you could see anything. Why don't you elaborate. Show the class an example of me employing a Composition Fallacy. Ready?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand GO. :popcorn:

Why don't you elaborate. Show the class an example of me employing a Composition Fallacy. Ready?

I love the whole "composition fallacy" in caps despite not being a proper noun. It's what happens when imbecile cuts & pastes in a weak attempt to look intelligent. :laugh:

Why don't you elaborate. Show the class an example of me employing a Composition Fallacy. Ready?

I love the whole "composition fallacy" in caps despite not being a proper noun. It's what happens when imbecile cuts & pastes in a weak attempt to look intelligent. :laugh:

We wooden know how you roll Buttsoiler, but I put it in caps on this keyboard, deliberately. You don't like it? Eat me.

Go ahead and white-knight for him, loser. Either of you. Go find one. He seems to have come up with nothing. Which is the same thing you'll find.

Wimps.

Forum List

Back