Progressives: Despicable Liars

it is a right wing concept for the benefit of the bottom line of the Rich.
No, snowflake. It’s a free-market concept for the benefit of mankind. Nothing has raised the standard of living among mankind and resulted in greater prosperity more than true free-market capitalism.
standard right wing propaganda.

it could have been, capitalism's natural rate of employment for tax purposes.

Only the right wing has a problem with it, simply Because the Poor may benefit.
The “poor” flourish under capitalism and remain stagnant in poverty under left-wing policy. Only people like you have a problem with it, simply because you don’t want to hold a job and provide for yourself.
nothing but right wing propaganda. the right wing prefers trade wars on the Poor.

The left continues their repugnant lying...

Racist note left on dorm door. But when cops question student who reported it, the truth emerges.

E3850A7C-FB39-476E-816C-51FD46DC850E.jpeg

Only the right wing has a problem with it, simply Because the Poor may benefit.
The “poor” flourish under capitalism and remain stagnant in poverty under left-wing policy. Only people like you have a problem with it, simply because you don’t want to hold a job and provide for yourself.
nothing but right wing propaganda.
Nothing but left-wing lies about facts.
you have no facts, only fallacy.

I’ve filled USMB with facts backed up by sources. I add more quotes, links, and citations in an hour than you have in your entire time since joining USMB.
for fallacies of false cause?
I’ve filled USMB with facts backed up by sources. I add more quotes, links, and citations in an hour than you have in your entire time since joining USMB.

Game over, snowflake.

for fallacies of false cause?

Game over, snowflake.
they only support my contention that you only have fallacies of false cause.

The repugnant lying of the left has reached such absurd levels that even MSNBC was forced to admit it once the live video exposed them.
“From what we’ve seen,” he added, “the majority are actually men, and some of these men have not articulated that need for asylum instead they have talked about, you know, going to the United States for a better life and to find work.”
Everything the left has attempted to spoon feed the American people obliterated in just a few minutes.

Even this MSNBC reporter had to admit the truth about caravan migrants at the border

1D55AAC4-4E47-4787-9CF0-26061622A7D0.jpeg

they only support my contention that you only have fallacies of false cause.
That’s only because you’re illiteracy prevents you from reading and understanding them.
i resort to the fewest fallacies, not You.
I resort to no fallacies. Zero. You just admitted you do. Game over.
maybe in right wing fantasy. in the ordinary world, you have no real arguments.

The repugnant lying of the left has reached such absurd levels that even MSNBC was forced to admit it once the live video exposed them.
“From what we’ve seen,” he added, “the majority are actually men, and some of these men have not articulated that need for asylum instead they have talked about, you know, going to the United States for a better life and to find work.”
Everything the left has attempted to spoon feed the American people obliterated in just a few minutes.

Even this MSNBC reporter had to admit the truth about caravan migrants at the border

View attachment 231083
That is what, "asylum" is; a potential for a better life.

Forum List

Back