Progressive Student: "I'm Scared My Peers Have Gone off the Deep End in Killing Free Speech"

"TheBlaze"

lol

This comment fails as an ad hominem fallacy
'Ole CCJ there has been so throughly defeated with facts that he's too exhausted to even make an effort any more. Now he just types "LOL" after any source posted in hopes that he won't have to deal with or face the facts. Bizarre to say the least. But...in all fairness....I have to imagine that it is exhausting constantly trying to argue against reality. How long can you make stuff up before your brain just runs out of ideas for false information?

People who get shut up are people who aren't standing up. If you believe you have a right, assert it. Don't cry about it.
There is certainly some truth to that. But when you have liberals engaging in intimidation and violence, some people can't handle that. For me, personally, I would never allow either tactic to stop me from speaking my mind. Any liberal attempting physical violence against me would find themselves waking up in the hospital. But not every person is built for fighting (and that goes beyond physical - that includes having the mental disposition for it).

The funny thing is - you libs cry a river for a transgender who has to use the correct bathroom of their gender. But then when your side is resorting to intimidation and violence to silence people, you come with the ignorant "suck it up". Why don't you apply that same logic to all of the sexually deviant homosexuals and transgenders just dying to engage in voyeurism of people trying to use the bathroom?

One thing about Democrats - you can always count on them to be completely inconsistent in their views. They never apply their messed up ideology consistently. It's always bent, skewed, and edited depending on what their mental illness is telling them that day.

It would be a matter of time because almost all Americans think people should be able to say and think whatever they fuckin want in this country.
Gasp! You mean someone has the audacity to believe that they should be able to "think" and "say" whatever they want just as the Constitution guarantees us? You mean....experience actual freedom?!?! Nooooooo! We can't have that! A liberals head might explode if they couldn't exert power and control over other people!

With each passing day, the left has become more fascist and more violent. Conservatives have peacefully put up with the Obama, Pelosi, and Reid reign of terror for almost 8 years. No riots in the streets. No violence. And yet when Donald Trump simply runs for political office, the left turns to violence to shut down his rally's and prevent the American people from hearing what he has to say. The same thing is going on in college campus's around the nation. It's nice to see at least one liberal waking up and realizing how unhinged and dangerous his side of the aisle has become.

‘Progressive Student’ Writes That He Is ‘Scared My Peers Have Gone off the Deep End in Killing Free Speech’
Progressives are the second most intolerant people on the planet... Progressive Muslims are in first.

With each passing day, the left has become more fascist and more violent. Conservatives have peacefully put up with the Obama, Pelosi, and Reid reign of terror for almost 8 years. No riots in the streets. No violence. And yet when Donald Trump simply runs for political office, the left turns to violence to shut down his rally's and prevent the American people from hearing what he has to say. The same thing is going on in college campus's around the nation. It's nice to see at least one liberal waking up and realizing how unhinged and dangerous his side of the aisle has become.

‘Progressive Student’ Writes That He Is ‘Scared My Peers Have Gone off the Deep End in Killing Free Speech’
Progressives are the second most intolerant people on the planet... Progressive Muslims are in first.
In a way though - it truly is a blessing. Just look at recent history. Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid not only held extreme radical views, but they pushed hard to have it all right away. They pushed the American people too hard and that gave rise to the Tea Party. We've seen a significant push towards returning to conservatism and Constitutional government coast-to-coast. Barack Obama has done more for the conservative movement than anybody since Ronald Reagan.

By their unhinged nonsense, like preventing free speech and forcing women to use restrooms and locker rooms with deviant sex offenders, they have woken up the sleeping giant. The American people are standing up like never before and pushing these lunatics back under the rocks that they crawled out from under. Not only have they run hardcore marxists like Harry Reid out of public office, but even moderate liberals like John Boehner have been run out. It usually takes significant pain to experience growth. These radical lunatics are the pain we've needed to start the journey back towards Constitutional government.

Last edited:

In a way though - it truly is a blessing. Just look at recent history. Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid not only held extreme radical views, but they pushed hard to have it all right away. They pushed the American people to hard and that gave rise to the Tea Party. We've seen a significant push towards returning to conservatism and Constitutional government coast-to-coast. Barack Obama has done more for the conservative movement than anybody since Ronald Reagan.

By their unhinged nonsense, like preventing free speech and forcing women to use restrooms and locker rooms with deviant sex offenders, they have woken up the sleeping giant. The American people are standing up like never before and pushing these lunatics back under the rocks that they crawled out from under. Not only have they run hardcore marxists like Harry Reid out of public office, but even moderate liberals like John Boehner have been run out. It usually takes significant pain to experience growth. These radical lunatics are the pain we've needed to start the journey back towards Constitutional government.
Progressive = hypocrite

People who get shut up are people who aren't standing up. If you believe you have a right, assert it. Don't cry about it.
There is certainly some truth to that. But when you have liberals engaging in intimidation and violence, some people can't handle that. For me, personally, I would never allow either tactic to stop me from speaking my mind. Any liberal attempting physical violence against me would find themselves waking up in the hospital. But not every person is built for fighting (and that goes beyond physical - that includes having the mental disposition for it).

The funny thing is - you libs cry a river for a transgender who has to use the correct bathroom of their gender. But then when your side is resorting to intimidation and violence to silence people, you come with the ignorant "suck it up". Why don't you apply that same logic to all of the sexually deviant homosexuals and transgenders just dying to engage in voyeurism of people trying to use the bathroom?

One thing about Democrats - you can always count on them to be completely inconsistent in their views. They never apply their messed up ideology consistently. It's always bent, skewed, and edited depending on what their mental illness is telling them that day.

We have laws against violence.

'Ole CCJ there has been so throughly defeated with facts that he's too exhausted to even make an effort any more. Now he just types "LOL" after any source posted in hopes that he won't have to deal with or face the facts. Bizarre to say the least. But...in all fairness....I have to imagine that it is exhausting constantly trying to argue against reality. How long can you make stuff up before your brain just runs out of ideas for false information?

That's what many don't seem to get.

Bed wetting parasites like that don'the "make up" most of what they post. These vapid tools are parrots, regurgitating libturd propaganda as mindlessly as any zealot in North Korea. If they do happen to realize or even suspect that their "great leader" is nothing but an incompetent meat puppet queer, they will NEVER acknowledge it. They will NEVER admit the malaise and decline of the country even exists, let alone stand by while their moonbat messiah is rightfully blamed.

These are not cognizant people we are dealing with. These are drones. Drones who live in a false reality where the state is a perfect shepherd so long as a democrook is in charge of it.

Indeed we do. Unfortunately, liberals tend to not obey the law. Look at how they violate the U.S. Constitution. Look at their actions in Ferguson, Missouri. Look at their actions at almost any Donald Trump rally.

Indeed we do. Unfortunately, liberals tend to not obey the law. Look at how they violate the U.S. Constitution. Look at their actions in Ferguson, Missouri. Look at their actions at almost any Donald Trump rally.

The guy on the left looks like the violent one to me:

ucdavispepperspraycop.jpg

Please provide ONE example of conservative tolerance ! Just one !!!

Yeah . Let's talk about the Fergeson report and constitutional violations by the FPD which caused the climate that lead to riots .

When you want to lied to, go to the BLAZE....or Fox....Druge....or Brietbart.

The guy on the left looks like the violent one to me:

ucdavispepperspraycop.jpg
Well....when people are told to move from either private property or public property that is disruptive to society, by law enforcement and they don't, law enforcement is legally authorized to remove them by force. Frankly, I think this guy was being pretty nice about it. He could have arrested them and removed them physically. Instead, he did them a favor by trying to start with a little spray that would get them to leave and avoid being arrested.

While there are significant examples of law enforcement over stepping their authority (and I would 100% join you in pointing those out and condemning them), I think you are desperately grasping at straws when you try to compare a law enforcement officer legally enforcing the law to liberals illegally engaging in acts of violence - up to and including murder (like in Ferguson, Missouri).

More and more liberals are admitting this, finally.

Obama_zpsyhdanqwz.gif~original

Riiiiiight from the guy who arrest the Muslim video maker
Do you disagree with him on this?

I believe he was using the Truth to lie.

A very sophisticated level of lying, one that shows that Obama is not quite the empty suit he so often appears as.

I can provide hundreds of millions. For example, we have peacefully tolerated the Barack Obama regime violating the U.S. Constitution over and over and over. We have peacefully tolerated the U.S. Supreme Court violating the U.S. Constitution and illegally forcing gay marriage on the American people. We have peacefully tolerated Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders running for office.

If we were liberals - we would be rioting in the streets and killing people. Not once have supporters of Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders been prevented to getting to a rally, nor have their rally's been cancelled. But then again, conservatives have jobs and they actually take care of their children (instead of aborting them or abandoning them) so we really don't have time for that nonsense. I guess when you don't take responsibility for your life, don't care for your family properly, and are unemployable, you have to fill your day somehow. What better way than resorting to violence, eh? Just imagine if all of these so-called "tolerant, bleeding-heart" liberals actually took all of that free time and used it to feed their fellow man, build houses through Habitat for Humanity for their fellow man, and actually just engaged in one selfless act instead of being the disgusting selfish animals that they all are. What a world this would be, uh? If only...

I can provide hundreds of millions. For example, we have peacefully tolerated the Barack Obama regime violating the U.S. Constitution over and over and over. We have peacefully tolerated the U.S. Supreme Court violating the U.S. Constitution and illegally forcing gay marriage on the American people. We have peacefully tolerated Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders running for office.

If we were liberals - we would be rioting in the streets and killing people. Not once have supporters of Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders been prevented to getting to a rally, nor have their rally's been cancelled. But then again, conservatives have jobs and they actually take care of their children (instead of aborting them or abandoning them) so we really don't have time for that nonsense. I guess when you don't take responsibility for your life, don't care for your family properly, and are unemployable, you have to fill your day somehow. What better way than resorting to violence, eh? Just imagine if all of these so-called "tolerant, bleeding-heart" liberals actually took all of that free time and used it to feed their fellow man, build houses through Habitat for Humanity for their fellow man, and actually just engaged in one selfless act instead of being the disgusting selfish animals that they all are. What a world this would be, uh? If only...

Boo-YAA!

e283a851de50384e2bf21049f593f05de00fad4680286a13104e97de9676913e.jpg

Yeah . Let's talk about the Fergeson report and constitutional violations by the FPD which caused the climate that lead to riots .
What "violations"? That filthy thug Michael Brown was captured on video stealing from a store and then assaulting the store owner. Those things alone are serious criminal offenses. But then he decided to assault a police office and try to steal his firearm. The officer was 100% justified in killing that lawless animal. There was nothing even remotely illegal about it.

And liberals - who don't even know Michael Brown and could give the slightest damn about him - are suddenly "outraged". Riiiiiiiight. The whole thing is just a reason to riot and attempt to collapse society so liberals can replace our way of living with an authoritarian socialist system. Sorry chief - but these are in the indisputable facts of the case. There is undeniable video and witnesses to corroborate all of it. You're either uninformed and just making shit up as you go or you're lying in an attempt to support your ideology. Either one is unacceptable.

Forum List

Back