Progressive Propaganda: The Academia Edition

This isn’t by accident...
A study by the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation found that only 1 in 3 Americans can actually pass the U.S. citizenship test, which asks the most basic questions about our history and how our system of government works.
The Dumbocrats need an ignorant electorate in order to win elections. That’s why they don’t teach history in most cases, and in the rare cases that they do, it is a revised and inaccurate history.

Americans Have Almost Entirely Forgotten Their History

So none of them can tell you what year Columbus sailed or what ship he sailed on (basic facts) but somehow they all “know” the subjective concept that he was “evil”. None of this is by accident. The Dumbocrats need an ignorant electorate in order to win elections. And they work hard to ensure America is made up of an ignorant electorate. It’s literally the only thing they are willing to work at.

College students offer their opinions on Christopher Columbus. They’re hilarious — and a bit sad.

This is as damaging as it gets for the left. It proves that left-wing academia has abandoned all intellectualism and instead is pushing pure propaganda for an agenda.
The 3,000-word paper was titled, “The Conceptual Penis As A Social Construct,” and was submitted, and published, to the “Cogent Social Sciences” academic journal in its May edition. Lindsay and Boghossian cited 20 sources in their paper, many of which they said they made up or never read.
But it gets much worse than that...
Indeed, according to the academics, the editors of the journal loved their conclusion that penises “are not best understood as the male sexual organ” but rather “social construct that is both damaging and problematic for society and future generations.”

In the end, the duo said their paper “was rooted in moral and political biases masquerading as rigorous academic theory. Working in a biased environment, we successfully sugarcoated utter nonsense with a combination of fashionable moral sentiments and impenetrable jargon.”
Fake academic paper published in liberal journal hilariously exposes the absurdity of gender studies
I took a History class when I was about 38 years old and the Prof, was explaining the Korean War in Liberal terms. I could not keep my mouth shut and we had words about false facts. He want me out of the class. We went to the Head Jerk at the college. I brought my Military records and Unit History with me. After the meeting we had a New Prof teaching the class. This is the stupid stuff they are passing as History. It happens all over the world. I talked to a student from Russia who was going to school and he told me that in Russia they teach that Alaska is only a piece of land that Russia owns and rents to the USA for 99 years.

I'm sorry you're miserable.
Miserable? Snowflake - Barack Insane Obama is gone, the Republicans own the House, the Senate, and the White House, and President Trump is upholding the U.S. Constitution. I'm not sure I've ever been happier.

There is only one of us whining 24x7 on USMB snowflake, and it sure as hell isn't me.
The post of "Conservatives really don't like to go it alone as the world is just too scary" got News for you we are the ones who vote and we stand watch in places that you can think of. My message you made a error in the quote. Progressives I think you met to use in the post.

You have a whiner personality, it is who you are. Nobody pins their happiness on politics. But your propaganda makes it seem like that is all there is and you go along with it like sheep off a cliff. The herd mentality among conservative population around the world is the strongest. Conservatives really don't like to go it alone as the world is just too scary. This is also why the clinging to guns and law enforcement. The need for 'daddy' to 'pertect us'. Which is fine. But to pretend things like Faux News and conservative talk radio are not propaganda is to have no understanding of what propaganda is.

Be happy snowflake, but stop lying to yourself and others.

This is as damaging as it gets for the left. It proves that left-wing academia has abandoned all intellectualism and instead is pushing pure propaganda for an agenda.
To show that, hoaxer and mathematician James Lindsay says, “We rewrote a section of ‘Mein Kampf’ as intersectional feminism” and got it published in Affilia: Journal of Women and Social Work.
That’s right...they simply rewrote a section of Adolf Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’ and got it published as “intersectional feminism”. That’s how intellectually dishonest and intellectually lazy the left is.

How 3 People Showed the Absurdity of Some Academic Research Journals

Nothing ends in catastrophic failure like idiotic left-wing policy...
“Let me be clear to all our Democrat friends: Eliminating all student-loan debt is not a serious proposal,” Scott said. “It’s a slap in the face for those who have worked hard and paid off their student loans or are in the process of doing so. And it creates incentives for the bad behavior to continue.”
Only Democrats are dumb enough to demand to pay for college for the rest of their entire life rather than pay for college for a few years.

Rick Scott Outlines Ways to Make Colleges More Accountable, Affordable

How far the Ivy League has fallen...

1AF48BB1-1B27-46DF-9D64-A525890A1BB1.jpeg

What Will They Learn at College?

The left makes sure that these individuals are never taught in school. Can't have stories of black millionaires during eras of real, actual racism. They won't have the excuses they need for the modern era of total equality.

Social security is one of this nations GREATEST accomplishments. Since wages stink for the majority imagine without it the chaos. You think rioting is bad now?

Make no mistake about it, the left knows that their ideology is a failed ideology. Therefore, they know they have to indoctrinate minds when they are young, as any informed, educated adult will reject progressivism/fascism.

The left is so fucking gross. And just watch how many idiot leftists on USMB rush to defend this (even though they know it’s gross) because they cannot bring themselves to denounce the Dumbocrat Party - or the left-wing ideology - under any circumstance.

Since 1973, homeschooling has gone from 13,000 to over 5 million.

Talk about “winning”! We are keeping millions of children away from the failed liberal ideology and their indoctrination. That will only make the United States stronger and much more successful in the future.

C1295C24-6668-44F1-A760-A5738123FAA0.jpeg

Source: National Home Education Research Institute

Forum List

Back