P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I've seen some funny stuff in my day - but this is right up there with the best of them. Here you have progressives proudly declaring that they are "deleting Uber" because Uber refused to price gouge when taxi's went on strike from the JFK airport. They then proudly followed that up with how they are were moving to "Lyft".

Now let's break this down logically for a moment - shall we?
  • Any time a corporation is caught price-gouging, progressives lose their tiny, little minds. And yet here we have an example of a company specifically not doing that, aaaaaand.........progressives still lose their tiny little minds.
  • Nobody is going to allow themselves to be stranded at an airport. Ever. The free market will always fill a need. Thus, the taxi's are losing out on business while directing all of it to either rental cars or Uber.
  • These brilliant progressives who are now moving to "Lyft" are still bypassing the taxi strike. LMAO!!! Even if you refuse to use Uber, you've still done nothing to support the taxi's. As I just said - nobody will ever allow themselves to be stranded at an airport. There are too many options and the free market will always fill a need.
So to recap - progressives are furious that Uber wouldn't price gouge in support of the taxi strike at JFK, so they propose deleting Uber and moving to Lyft...which also isn't price gouging and which still circumvents the taxi strike. I seriously cannot stop laughing. :lol:

Here’s why protesters against Trump’s immigration ban are deleting Uber’s app in outrage

You get upset over the craziest things.

And no, I'm not going to try to follow your "logic". That risks madness. When you gaze into the stupid, the stupid gazes back into you.

And no, I'm not going to try to follow your "logic". That risks madness. When you gaze into the stupid, the stupid gazes back into you.
He doesn't sound upset to me. Sounds like he's just pointing out how stupid liberals are. If you weren't a liberal you would have gotten that right off.

In other words....our gentle little snowflake mamooth here is incapable of defending the sheer insanity of progressivism. But at the same time - she can't bring herself to acknowledge that I'm correct.

They are not for "price gouging " . Must you always be so intellectually dishonest .

They are not for "price gouging " . Must you always be so intellectually dishonest .
Bwahahahahaha!!!! Buttercup....read. My exact words from the initial post of this thread:

"Uber refused to price gouge"

You are so illiterate it actually gives me chills.

I've seen some funny stuff in my day - but this is right up there with the best of them. Here you have progressives proudly declaring that they are "deleting Uber" because Uber refused to price gouge when taxi's went on strike from the JFK airport. They then proudly followed that up with how they are were moving to "Lyft".

Now let's break this down logically for a moment - shall we?
  • Any time a corporation is caught price-gouging, progressives lose their tiny, little minds. And yet here we have an example of a company specifically not doing that, aaaaaand.........progressives still lose their tiny little minds.
  • Nobody is going to allow themselves to be stranded at an airport. Ever. The free market will always fill a need. Thus, the taxi's are losing out on business while directing all of it to either rental cars or Uber.
  • These brilliant progressives who are now moving to "Lyft" are still bypassing the taxi strike. LMAO!!! Even if you refuse to use Uber, you've still done nothing to support the taxi's. As I just said - nobody will ever allow themselves to be stranded at an airport. There are too many options and the free market will always fill a need.
So to recap - progressives are furious that Uber wouldn't price gouge in support of the taxi strike at JFK, so they propose deleting Uber and moving to Lyft...which also isn't price gouging and which still circumvents the taxi strike. I seriously cannot stop laughing. :lol:

Here’s why protesters against Trump’s immigration ban are deleting Uber’s app in outrage

It's all about optics and nothing about results to snowflakes.

Hell, snowflakes invented laws that punish someone for leaving their own car running unattended in their own driveways.

Think about that one. It's your car in your driveway and it's illegal to leave it unattended for any length of time in certain municipalities.

Oddly, they don't fine people for leaving their house unlocked with no one on the property.

Snowflake logic.

Last edited:
Regressives are simply parroting shit.

They have no idea what they're protesting for or against, they just believe that if they go where their puppet masters tell them, and chant whatever bullshit they're fed, that they're "making a difference" and "changing the world".

They're dumber than lemmings.

Forum List

Back