Progressive Ideas are so Horrible and Unpopular

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Progressive ideas are so horrible and unpopular that Progressive posters at USMB have to run multiple sock accounts to make it look like they have a "following"

Look at the similarities between the Bodecca Starkeys: Jake, g5000, Steve McGarrett, Oreo, bus90 (disappeared immediately after Oreo was activated) brosquebromance, Bulldog, paperview, rightwinger, etc., they all post the same stuff

Do you realize when one of them gets a cold and is afk, Progressive posting at USMB drops 60%?

Their problem is: they are used to be so important and suddenly they are not. More and more people are getting tired of liberal "values" and crazy behavior of liberals.

Last edited:
I've been on several political forums, and have been online since the 90s. I've never understood the hoopla about sockpuppets or multiple accounts for one person. I respond to the post. I don't give a shit about any behind the scene games.

Yes, there are some lunatic liberals. There are also some batshit crazy conservatives.

Progressive ideas are so horrible and unpopular that Progressive posters at USMB have to run multiple sock accounts to make it look like they have a "following"

Look at the similarities between the Bodecca Starkeys: Jake, g5000, Steve McGarrett, Oreo, bus90 (disappeared immediately after Oreo was activated) brosquebromance, Bulldog, paperview, rightwinger, etc., they all post the same stuff

Do you realize when one of them gets a cold and is afk, Progressive posting at USMB drops 60%?

true

i like it when they accidentally cross sock

--LOL

Frank is suffering from onset dementia, so besides no longer understanding order of progress, also he does not under stand progressivism, fascism, communism, Alternate Rightism. etc.

Winterborn is absolutely correct about crazies right and left.

Statistikhengst began 21 Nov 13

JakeStarkey began 9 Aug 2009

rightwinger began 4 Aug 2009

Political Junky began May 26 2009

Crusader Frank began May 9 2009

Frank is suffering from onset dementia, so besides no longer understanding order of progress, also he does not under stand progressivism, fascism, communism, Alternate Rightism. etc.

Winterborn is absolutely correct about crazies right and left.

Statistikhengst began 21 Nov 13

JakeStarkey began 9 Aug 2009

rightwinger began 4 Aug 2009

Political Junky began May 26 2009

Crusader Frank began May 9 2009

So that makes JakeStarkey a Frank sock account

Forum List

Back