Johnson Profits from Poverty

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The almighty state gets that way by profiteering on the poor:

Section 8 HUD housing make a ghetto/barrio quite profitable.

private prison systems and rent a cell schemes are also profitable.

Increasingly police revenues are dependent on dubious property seizures from those who cannot afford to contest this legalized theft.

Why isn't this legalized criminality being attacked by Johnson and other Libertarians in targeted ads.

Because this is who we are. Let's not forget, we're a society based/founded upon genocided onto free land and free lave labor. All our political system is about is selecting the personalities that will serve the aristocracy and continue the societal wealth extraction and concentration. David Koch ran as the libertarian candidate in 1980. And we all know what the Kochs are about; subsidues for me but never for thee.

I'm legally non-ereservation Indian as were all of my ancestors except possibly for my father's father's side of the family. East Asian parasites and old world diseases accounted for effectively all excess Indian deaths. Not even whites think whites are good enough to take on Indians without Indian allies. Thankfully height and myopia kept me out of the SEALs when I joined the navy even though I had zero interest in being one.So try that one again.

Forum List

Back