Profit hungry Pfizer is now pushing for their vaccine in 5 to 11 year olds.

why would a trump supporter ever consider being "forced" to take Trump's great accomplishment.
Who says other than you I ever supported any of the modern vaccinations or that I believe that getting that through emergency approvals or any other approval is a "great accomplishment"? Fact is I have been adamant about them for many years right here on this forum.

Here is what all that pharma culling of humanity is.

That old serpent.PNG

This is truly criminal and people should go to jail -

Two jabs didn't work for 2-4 year-olds, who have practically no risk of significant problems with Covid, so they will try three. When does this madness end? What kind of parents put their kids in these trials?

Well parents get your kids in line and roll up those little sleeves. Pfizer says their vaccine works very well in trials with 5 to 11 year olds. Wow! You know what else works really well? The immune systems of 5 to 11 year olds. But common sense doesn't matter anymore, just shut up and get your kids in line for the jab. Because.......IT'S FOR THE KEEEEEEEEDS!!!!!

Pfizer's top ED pill salesman, good old Bob Dole, just croaked this month. So they hope to have sales of the vax to rise to make up for the reduced number of blue pills they'll be peddling.

What amazes me is no one encouraged good health, just masks and vaccines. No one has even said "drink plenty of water and get some rest". Not the drug companies and not Biden and his administration, it's just only been vaccines and masks.

The reason the vaxxed can transmit the virus so well is that the saliva is poor in immunity doe to lack of the vaccine's inducing secretory IgA. Those surfaces collect and re-transmit the virus back into the environment. Do these mutate first? Why is Omicron mutation N969K a vaccine linked mutation? What cause it? No variant before it caused a vaccine-linked mutation.

Forum List

Back