Professor Urges Students to Commit Suicide During Class

Found some videos about him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96OKlOdtWos]"The Abolition of the White Race" - Scott Roberts - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I guess we so WANT TO BE OUTRAGED that we'll buy any outrage story without supporting evidence that its true.

I very much doubt this story is true.

But if someone can prove it is true, well then...what the story will have proven is this:

This person is a raving lunatic.

So what?

Why is this important?

it is important because this hate spewing bigoted piece of shit is teaching the young generation

I guess we so WANT TO BE OUTRAGED that we'll buy any outrage story without supporting evidence that its true.

But if someone can prove it is true, well then...what the story will have proven is this:

So what?

Why is this important?

it is important because this hate spewing bigoted piece of shit is teaching the young generation

I agree, education should be very liberal but the line should before calling for genocide.

He looks like a white male to me. I think he should lead by example. :D

Ignatiev, the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia, was raised in Philadelphia.[3] He attended the University of Pennsylvania but dropped out after three years.

Under the name Noel Ignatin, he joined the Communist Party USA in January 1958, but in August left (along with Theodore W. Allen and Harry Haywood) to help form the Provisional Organizing Committee to Reconstitute the Marxist-Leninist Communist Party (POC). He was expelled from the POC in 1966.[4]

Noel Ignatiev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, he IS a white male. Thanks for that.

noel_ignatiev.jpg

Progressive Professor Urges White Male Students to Commit Suicide During Class | Diversity Chronicle

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame!

The goal of destroying the white race is simply so desirable, it boggles the mind trying to understand how anyone could possibly object to it.

Obviously, all whites need to be destroyed, but why not start with white males? They are behind most of history’s greatest atrocities. Besides, some of the brothers like to bang white women. Eventually white women can breed out, but my feeling is that if you are a white male, you should kill yourself now.

White version of an uncle tom.

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!” Professor Noel Ignatiev, a tenured professor at Massachusetts College

:)

peace...

“If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!” Professor Noel Ignatiev, a tenured professor at Massachusetts College

peace...

You mean the taxpayers, mostly white males, have to pay this asshole's salary?

peace...

You mean the taxpayers, mostly white males, have to pay this asshole's salary?

His Pension now. :thup:

peace...

Obviously this is the way all liberals feel. Excellent thread.

So what?

Why is this important?

I agree, education should be very liberal but the line should before calling for genocide.

No, education should NOT be very liberal, it should be equally balanced and ALWAYS giving the options of conflicting approaches, not simple brainwashing "commie style" as education turned to be in the American schools

I think the good professor here, should start with himself. That would certainly get the ball rolling.

Yeah after I off myself, I going to come back as a poor black child of the ghetto.

Forum List

Back