Problem with claiming the face of Jesus on Shroud of Turin

Hadit: Notice your claims used no OT reference supporting them to be prophecy, and your reply to me had no refutation or backing.
I however will:
You said:
"Born in Bethlehem"
Micah is talking about a lineage "Bethlehem Ephratah" not a town the context makes that clear if you read the whole thing and the gender is not female as a place would be.
Matthew being a Jew would know this but the writer was not Matthew as clergy admit.
You said:"Hung on a tree" provide verse please because that is not a messianic prerequisite that practically everyone in the world has done except those in the desert, have you yourself never climbedzhanged on a tree? Also this is problematic since your NT says slew and hanged but your traditions say crucified. 2 accounts because they use more then one christ figure to make up the image of Jesus. Yeshu son of Mary of 100 bc was stoned and hanged on passover but the Herod era Galilean christ named Yehuda was crucified in 6bc for his tax revolt.
Ironically since your faith lies about Zech 12:10 you are subject to proving me right since it states me and him as 2 seperate confused converged people.
you said:"No bones broken"
sorry where in the OT is that messianic?
Isn't that vague and unkown and a silly thing to add to your list?
"Clothes were gambled for
Revealed as Messiah at the time prophesied by
Daniel." Huh? You list nothing because you are making up stuff.
"Did not see corruption"
That's a lucifer prophecy that I already said was the only thing he fit, do you not pay attention? In reality if this were true then he would not have een baptised by John.
You said:
"Hands and feet pierced"
Psalms is talking about David and the term is at my hands and feet not pierced. More evidence of fallacious pkacement which also proves he didn't fit your no corruption claim.
"Bones out of joint
Extreme thirst at deathly"
not messianic and experienced by Israel and billions, every other kid in Africa is your messiah then.

"Accused by false witnesses"
Everyone online and in these forums must your messiah then.

"Hated without cause"
Once gain everyone except Jesus who was said to be Mr. Popular in the NT especially in Tyre making him the prince of Tyre backing my Ezek28 comparison of Lucifer.

"A stranger to His own family" not essianic & everyone
"Would teach in parables"
Which contradicts himself saying he would be clear.
Also not messianic which is why you have no verses.

"Seed of David"
More precisely Aaronic lineage hich he was not.
Yeshu son of Mary was the seed of Roman soldier Pantheras who was NOT the seed of David.

"Ministry to begin in Galilee"
Wrong christ figure Sherlock, the Galilean was not the hung on tree figure you require for your other claim.
But also not messianic not OT expectation.

"All nations would seek Him
Would perform miracles"
More lucifer expectations not messianic verses.

Prerequisites of Moshiach in Tanakh and oral traditions.
Would be in the name of "the bible" (MikRa)
Hebrew RA means father in world to come It is Judaic tradition that Michael heads the hosts aka father in Heaven, here we see Michael is in The BIBLE but Jesus is not.
Would be named in the Torah portions like Miketz(ketz=relates to time of redemption), no portion is called Jesusketz.
NAME IN the temple (Mikdash) its not called the Jesusdash.
Would be serving mankind not being served.
Would not quit or fail us.
Would not lifted high as a god.
Would remove the veil from our eyes.
Messenger of truth-Dan 10:21 tells us who
Would know the secret name of God, Jesus never said a name. Etc etc Michael fills prerequisites Jesus fails them all.

Forum List

Back