Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
If you know, you know.....

Mug 1.jpg
Mug 2.jpg

Got it now, it's the yellowstone brand and it means something to be branded, that's not worth mentioning.

Got it now, it's the yellowstone brand and it means something to be branded, that's not worth mentioning.
Doesn't end there. Also a reference to the dark or night train. The train you ride to the other side. Ya, here give him a ride to the train station on there it means they gunna kill ya.

I haven’t watched Yellowstone but recognize that symbol from a snippet I saw on YouTube. I hear it’s worth watching.
I was born in Montana and grew up there.
That ain't what Montana is like.

And a show like Yellowstone is giving people from Hollywood and NYC the idea that Montana is a great place to move to.
So.....they screwed the place up and now I can't move back there.
I can't afford to.
My parents former home is selling for $600,000.
Totally insane prices.

And a show like Yellowstone is giving people from Hollywood and NYC the idea that Montana is a great place to move to.
I can't afford to.
Totally insane prices.
I’m only talking about the show AS a show.

Beyond that, yeah. The whole world is nucking futs.

I can't afford to.
Totally insane prices.
I made my first visit to the MT Yellowstone area in 1987. I fell in love. I returned in 2000 and discovered Kalispell. Figured I would retire there--at the time real estate was still reasonable. Five years later, I returned with every intention of buying--only to find that I had been priced out. Hollywood really has blown real estate prices out to the place that MT natives can't buy property on the economy. It is sad. The last couple of years, there have been a couple of series that present a really sick skewed view of MT. I like Yellowstone and I feel that, to an extent, it is pretty accurate. OTOH, Big Sky is a sick portrayal. If I were to believe anything in that show, I'd never set foot in MT again. Woke Shit. Sorry, your home has been denied you. Hopefully it will return.

Forum List

Back