Pro-Trump Rally Draws 300....Wow

Lesh
Hey dumbass. Its a free country. No one can force anyone to take the vaccine.

Idiot.
7 or so vaccines are mandatory to enter school.... I suppose the parent can home school for 13 years, k-12, to avoid it?

George Washington mandated the small pox vaccine for all troops, against the will of congress and just sent them a letter, notifying them he was doing it anyway.

All States mandated the polio vaccine for everyone.

It's been done, many times Claudette, on much stricter conditions. Biden's plan allows an out, for employees in large mandated businesses, you can take a covid test once a week to avoid the vaccine.

7 or so vaccines are mandatory to enter school.... I suppose the parent can home school for 13 years, k-12, to avoid it?

George Washington mandated the small pox vaccine for all troops, against the will of congress and just sent them a letter, notifying them he was doing it anyway.

All States mandated the polio vaccine for everyone.

It's been done, many times Claudette, on much stricter conditions. Biden's plan allows an out, for employees in large mandated businesses, you can take a covid test once a week to avoid the vaccine.
And the military has all sorts of mandated vaccines. I can’t count the number of times I was stuck and I had no idea what those shots were for

Numerous outlets are reporting that a pro-Trump rally drew 300 attendees. Here was the line-up:

View attachment 538511

Stories:

View attachment 538512

View attachment 538513

One publication listed the following:

View attachment 538514

Gee, I can't imagine why. Assault police officers, kill one of them, injure 140 others and think that absolutely nothing was wrong with it....

I don't know which is worse. That on this far right message board, nobody posted about this in advance or that only 300 people showed up to see a panel of speakers with some national prominence. Hope they got paid in advance.

Maybe folks are wising up? :hands:
“Featured Speakers”

lol

A true rouges’ gallery of con artists, grifters, demagogues, and liars.

“Featured Speakers”

lol

A true rouges’ gallery of con artists, grifters, demagogues, and liars.
I know that. You know that. We all on the outside of the cult know that. But the cultists themselves don't. Hell...you'd figure there would be some interest in it and higher attendance just because...what the hell else is there to do in Kensucky? Nobody on this far right board with all of the kook accounts we have even mentioned.

Forum List

Back