Pro-Trump Group Files Motion Against FDA to Stop Covid-19 Vaccinations in U.S.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
If this lawsuit is successful, I will stand on my head and eat a dozen live stink bugs :lol:

The group 'America's Frontline Doctors' held a press conference in July 2020 with a woman who says the world is run by secret lizard people.

A bizarre fringe group that calls itself “America’s Frontline Doctors” filed a motion in federal court on Monday against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the parent agency of the FDA, to seek an injunction that would halt all vaccinations for covid-19 in the country. And while the lawsuit is unlikely to succeed, it demonstrates just how desperate the death cult of former President Donald Trump has gotten.​
The motion, filed in the U.S. Northern District Court of Alabama, falsely claims that vaccines which have been given emergency use authorization by the FDA do not actually prevent the spread of covid-19. The people behind America’s Frontline Doctors also claim that emergency use authorization should never have been granted because the coronavirus pandemic is not an emergency.​

If this lawsuit is successful, I will stand on my head and eat a dozen live stink bugs :lol:

The group 'America's Frontline Doctors' held a press conference in July 2020 with a woman who says the world is run by secret lizard people.

A bizarre fringe group that calls itself “America’s Frontline Doctors” filed a motion in federal court on Monday against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the parent agency of the FDA, to seek an injunction that would halt all vaccinations for covid-19 in the country. And while the lawsuit is unlikely to succeed, it demonstrates just how desperate the death cult of former President Donald Trump has gotten.​
The motion, filed in the U.S. Northern District Court of Alabama, falsely claims that vaccines which have been given emergency use authorization by the FDA do not actually prevent the spread of covid-19. The people behind America’s Frontline Doctors also claim that emergency use authorization should never have been granted because the coronavirus pandemic is not an emergency.​

Do they realize it was their hero, the Chosen One..who is claiming to have gotten us this evil vaccine in record time?

Do they realize it was their hero, the Chosen One..who is claiming to have gotten us this evil vaccine in record time?
No, they are too busy dodging Deep State Lizard People :lol:

original.jpg

If this lawsuit is successful, I will stand on my head and eat a dozen live stink bugs

I always kinda figured that was already a big part of your diet! Leave it to Gloveless to dig up some crackpot story about lizard people in a fake news rag. Maybe those bugs have some psychotomimetic toxins in them? Seeing any blue spots yet, Glove?

Who the hell cares what these nuts want? The vaccine is out, if you want to take the vaccine, fine, if not fine, why force your opinion on others, seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Forum List

Back