Pro-Trump forums spread tips on how to forge COVID-19 vaccine-cards

Do not need vaccination cards? A simple verbal test will do

Are you a loyal Trump supporter ?

Do you get annual Flu shots ?

Can you stop talking now as it is just a yes or no question.

your Social Security card,
A SS card IS NOT ID and CANNOT BE USED AS SUCH, moron. Look at your card. Quit spouting unsubstantiated shit. LINK?

Of course it's an ID. It's an official document with a specific use only. It's issued by the federal gov't (the Social Security Administration) with both your name and your SSN, and you can't get a regular job without showing it at the time you're hired. They even make a copy of it so they'll have it in your employment record which means they can prove that you provided it to them when they hired you. Your Soc Sec card is the basis of your income and tax withholding which is reported to both your state and the federal gov't.
READ THE FUCKING CARD STUPID. A SS card is used for taxing and SS purposes ONLY to route your financial information to these agencies--NO OTHER REASON.

No, your SSN is used for taxing. Your SS Card is used to prove that the number belongs to YOU.

Don't believe me? Try to get a job without showing a SS card. You can tell them your number, and you can even show them a tax return which will show that your tax ID number is the same as your SSN, and they will insist on seeing a SS card. You'll have to apply for one at the SS Administration. They want a copy of your card in your employment file. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's required by law.

It's not bad enough that these kooks won't get the vaccination for a myriad of conspiracy theories that are not based in reality. No, now they're going to encourage other Pro-Trump supporters to forge vaccination cards which just so happens to be illegal,

But what's worse still (and even crazier too) is that by doing so. these Pro-Trump forgers risk causing the virus to be a public health threat for a much longer period of time than it otherwise would be if they'd just get the vaccine and get a legitimate vaccination card.

The CDC is warning states to remove COVID-19 vaccine-card templates as pro-Trump forums spread tips on how to forge the document

• The CDC has told states to remove COVID-19 vaccine card templates to prevent forgery.
  • Anti-vaxxer and pro-Trump forums have spread instructions on how to create the cards.
  • The FBI has said forging the cards is illegal and it puts others in harm's way.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has warned states to remove COVID-19 vaccine card templates from their sites as forgery becomes an issue, NBC News reported Thursday.

The CDC said the anti-vaccination community has misused the templates and the health agency has consistently advised states not to post them publicly, NBC reported. The CDC did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment on the matter.

Pro-Trump forums, such as patriots.win, have posted photos and links on how to create a false COVID-19 vaccination card.

NBC News added that other sites, such as 4chan and QAnon and gun forums, have given instructions on how to forge the document as well.

Pro-Trump Forums Spread Tips on How to Forge Vaccine Cards (businessinsider.com)
You mean to say that people who follow.. a guy who cheated on his taxes, cheated on his wives, cheated his contractors out of their pay, created a fake university...are cheating on their vaccine cards? Hard to believe.
He's been gone for three months, moron. I can see he still lives bigly in your empty head though.
Spoken like a true trumptard. You do realize that the topic is about Tump's supporters, right? Or, maybe not. If you had that much intelligence, you wouldn't be a trump supporter, now, would you? Next time try understanding the thread before commenting. Good luck.

Your second question is a contradiction and only served to make yourself feel better. You need that because you're insecure and a puss. You're insecure because you have concerns for your own intelligence, and you were projecting.

The subject has nothing to do with Trump, the asshole OP included Trump to make himself feel better and your tiny head fell for it.

The subject is conservative forums spread tips how to forge COVID cards. Personally I'm interested should I need one.
LOL. You admit that the thread mentions Trump's supporters and yet are upset that I mention your fuhrer? You guys really deserve the name trumptards!

A SS card IS NOT ID and CANNOT BE USED AS SUCH, moron. Look at your card. Quit spouting unsubstantiated shit. LINK?

Of course it's an ID. It's issued by the federal gov't (the Social Security Administration) with both your name and your SSN, and you can't get a regular job without showing it at the time you're to be hired. They even make a copy of it so they'll have in your employment record which means they can prove that you provided it to them when they hired you. Your Soc Sec card is the basis of your income which is reported to both your state and the federal gov't.

Show it at the airport then.

See what that gets you.

It has a specific use only. Why is that so hard to understand? There are plenty of documents that are created for a specific use only. In this particular case, you need to show BOTH a state-issued ID and a valid Social Security Card to get a regular job.
Why do you think you need a "state issued ID" AND a SS Card? It is because a SS Card cannot be used as ID. You are a moron. Hotline Tip: Is A Social Security Card Considered A Valid ID For Notarization? Identity documents in the United States - Wikipedia

Of course it's an ID. It's an official document with a specific use only. It's issued by the federal gov't (the Social Security Administration) with both your name and your SSN, and you can't get a regular job without showing it at the time you're hired. They even make a copy of it so they'll have it in your employment record which means they can prove that you provided it to them when they hired you. Your Soc Sec card is the basis of your income and tax withholding which is reported to both your state and the federal gov't.
READ THE FUCKING CARD STUPID. A SS card is used for taxing and SS purposes ONLY to route your financial information to these agencies--NO OTHER REASON.

No, your SSN is used for taxing. Your SS Card is used to prove that the number belongs to YOU.

Don't believe me? Try to get a job without showing a SS card. You can tell them your number, and you can even show them a tax return which will show that your tax ID number is the same as your SSN, and they will insist on seeing a SS card. You'll have to apply for one at the SS Administration. They want a copy of your card in your employment file. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's required by law.
AGAIN, READ THE FUCKING CARD STUPID. Identity documents in the United States - Wikipedia Hotline Tip: Is A Social Security Card Considered A Valid ID For Notarization?

This is a fuckin' madness.
madness-nothis-is-sparta.jpg

Hey you don't need a voter ID then you don't need a vaccine ID.
Registering to vote IS your voter ID!
that just shows who you are when you registered,, you have to prove its you at the voting booth yrs later,,

According to libs you don't have to show your ID to board a plane. :cuckoo:
according to libs a man can change into a women with a spoken word,,

Is it any surprise that Trumpers would forge documents that are meant to protect the public health? Look at these people. Conspiracy nuts and puveyors of fake news. For heaven's sake, the man they bow down to, their leader, has said his own personal Vietnam was his fight against venereal disease. Who the hell knows how many STD's Trump has spread. Spreading disease and lies is what these people do.
You and your ilk must not have too much confidence in the efficacy of the vaccine. If you did, you would be content in the knowledge that you and yours are protected. You are more concerned with validating your own moronic actions than protecting anyone. Try again and this time stay on topic. Slandering the last POTUS without proof or links just makes you appear to be a common criminal. You know--a typical democrat.

Is it any surprise that Trumpers would forge documents that are meant to protect the public health? Look at these people. Conspiracy nuts and puveyors of fake news. For heaven's sake, the man they bow down to, their leader, has said his own personal Vietnam was his fight against venereal disease. Who the hell knows how many STD's Trump has spread. Spreading disease and lies is what these people do.
You and your ilk must not have too much confidence in the efficacy of the vaccine. If you did, you would be content in the knowledge that you and yours are protected. You are more concerned with validating your own moronic actions than protecting anyone. Try again and this time stay on topic. Slandering the last POTUS without proof or links just makes you appear to be a common criminal. You know--a typical democrat.
Hey dumbass, Trump has admitted that his own personal Vietnam was his fight against STDs. That is who you voted for.

As far as the vaccine is concerned, you Trumpers are now so whacked out and your brains so damaged that you are willing to risk the lives of others because of your stupidity regarding masks and vaccines. Lunatics...

Last edited:
Don't believe me? Try to get a job without showing a SS card. You can tell them your number, and you can even show them a tax return which will show that your tax ID number is the same as your SSN, and they will insist on seeing a SS card.
My employer has no idea what my SS # is, and I'm 5 years in.

I've never shown my SS card to get a job,, just wrote the number down on the tax form,,

Trump has admitted that his own personal Vietnam was his fight against STDs. That is who you voted for.
Link?
that you are willing to risk the lives of others
How am I putting you or your vaccinated sheep pals in danger, moron. You've been vaccinated--you should be happy, I, and people who believe as I do, are only putting ourselves at risk (we may die, horrors!). I bet you're the first murderer in line saying "My body, my choice" Practice what you preach.

Wow, you get an award for stating the obvious. You just stated what the SS card was intended for. My card clearly reads " For social security and tax purposes only. Not for identification.". No private company or government agency has the right to demand your number for any other purpose. But just as with other government promises, it was all a big lie. You can't do much of anything in this country without providing you SS number.

Wow, you get an award for stating the obvious. You just stated what the SS card was intended for. My card clearly reads " For social security and tax purposes only. Not for identification.". No private company or government agency has the right to demand your number for any other purpose. But just as with other government promises, it was all a big lie. You can't do much of anything in this country without providing you SS number.

This moron is a typical democrat, you know the democrat mantra--don't bother me with facts--my mind is made up. Or "We have to pass it in order find out what's in it."

Forum List

Back