What happens in a place where the criminal's are empowered, and the citizen's are to afraid to help keep order.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011

Not sure about the rights of citizens to bear arms in this country, but what is clear to me is that the criminal's have them, and they aren't afraid to attack in broad daylight.

More video's to follow.

We must retain the rights to be armed as good citizen's in America or we will begin to experience this same type of gang lawlessness across the board in this country, and that is unacceptable.

We have enough exposure to gang violence now, and it doesn't need to get worse.

We must protect the peace, and do our parts when the situation calls upon us.

These two guards should have been surrounded by citizen's with arms who would have joined into the fight for their survival until help could arrive. No excuse in this type of lawlessness to be normal in a civilized society, but there it is right before our eyes to study.

These two guards should have been surrounded by citizen's with arms who would have joined into the fight for their survival until help could arrive. No excuse in this type of lawlessness to be normal in a civilized society, but there it is right before our eyes to study.

I can't think of a time in US history that this didn't happen...

Not sure about the rights of citizens to bear arms in this country, but what is clear to me is that the criminal's have them, and they aren't afraid to attack in broad daylight.

More video's to follow.

We must retain the rights to be armed as good citizen's in America or we will begin to experience this same type of gang lawlessness across the board in this country, and that is unacceptable.

Now prove to us that either of those things happens with any regularity in this country.

More video's to follow.

Now prove to us that either of those things happens with any regularity in this country.

they would if we werent already armed dumbass,,

Oh, so your argument is "maybe".

Your speculation is dismissed as irrelevant. Go back to patting each other on the back or whatever you were planning on doing with this nonsense.

More video's to follow.

Your speculation is dismissed as irrelevant. Go back to patting each other on the back or whatever you were planning on doing with this nonsense.

I dont see "maybe" in my comment,,

the Dems and BLM LOVE criminals and hate law-order....criminals are their HEROES!!!!!!!
in his grad uniform!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
1619968383395.png

HONORING a criminal!!!!!!

look at THAT!! criminality and the American FLAG!!!
1619968518935.png

the Dems and BLM LOVE criminals and hate law-order....criminals are their HEROES!!!!!!!
View attachment 486281

View attachment 486283
They did it with Civil War losers also..It will pass..

More video's to follow.

Well no, you aren't honest enough to actually say it.

More video's to follow.

Well no, you aren't honest enough to actually say it.

stats back me up,,

Speed up until the apprehension takes place. Criminal's should learn here in America that this is the proper way to listen to orders by police, instead of resisting, running, and acting stupid.

What do you think would have happened to these robber's if they would have tried something with these officer's ??? Would the officer's had went to jail if had to act against them if they would have tried something ??? Don't think so.

View attachment 486281

View attachment 486283
hahahhahahahhaah
1. very different
a. over a hundred years ago
b. it was a civil war--like the Vietnam War-really, no criminals on either side
etc
2. that doesn't refute my point

More video's to follow.

Your comprehension or lack of curiosity to consider the reasoning behind my intent here is lacking. We don't want this to become the norm here in America, and yet what we've been experiencing lately could very well indicate that we are heading in these directions fast.

More video's to follow.

Exactly... I just hope that these two survived the onslaught.

View attachment 486281

View attachment 486283
like WW2...most German soldiers/etc were not criminals
..you've just been DESTROYED
hahahahahhahahahahah

This appears to be a bit of an epidemic in South Africa. At least they have the perps in this one. You want armed citizens involved in this sort of shootout melee? Dude, that's nut. What amazes me is that the the guy riding shotgun didn't get on a cell phone phone with law enforcement immediately.

Last edited:

View attachment 486281

View attachment 486283
like WW2...most German soldiers/etc were not criminals
..you've just been DESTROYED
hahahahahhahahahahah
All killers are criminals some are jailed some are hailed as hero's..Silly humans...

More video's to follow.

Our legislators should be doing their Job.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Forum List

Back