In America, why are Asian-Americans so much more successful than African-Americans?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Asians have not been indoctrinated into accepting the welfare system as a way of life....they want better and are willing to work to get it....they don't complain they just outperform....

Whoa!

I had better be careful.

1. Some younger Asians are angry because many people consider them to be so mild. No one fears Asians, as they fear certain other groups.

2. Most Asians do not sass their bosses.

3. Asians do not go around robbing and sucker punching other people.

4. Asians are not disciplinary problems at school.

5. Most Asians get college degrees in real subjects and do not expect pity grades from their professors.

6. Asians do not blame Caucasians for everything. In fact, Asians are grateful for the opportunities afforded them since the 1950s.

7. Asian neighborhoods are safe.

I will say that where I live there are many homeless encampments, mostly what I see are White, Black and maybe hispanic looking people but not as many of those..... but rarely do you see an asian being homeless. I think maybe I had once or twice, so it leads me to believe it is just their
culture which does not allow failure. They have tremendous family pressure to be successful or at least be self sufficient.

Asians have not been indoctrinated into accepting the welfare system as a way of life....they want better and are willing to work to get it....they don't complain they just outperform....

Very true, and yet today, the majority vote for Dimocrats!
At one time they were a pretty reliable voting bloc for the GOP. If they keep listening to Dimocrats, not only will their nuclear family concept begin to shatter, but their standard of living will drop as well.

In my opinion, it's this:

% of children living in a one-parent household:

Asian - 13%

White - 24%

Hispanic - 36%

Black - 58%

It's no surprise Asian-Americans have the highest standard of living in the U.S.

And just think, one of BLM's cornerstones of their platform is an anti-nuclear family concept.

About one-third of U.S. children are living with an unmarried parent | Pew Research Center
They have strong family bonds and a work ethic that says if you work hard you will succeed.

If a slave worked hard he was never going to succeed so why bother and it never became part of their culture.

Black families have traditionally been torn apart by forces that were often beyond their control. First by slavery then by a society that refused to let them succeed. Then by emigration. Then by a welfare culture.

Asian - 13%

White - 24%

Hispanic - 36%

Black - 58%

It's no surprise Asian-Americans have the highest standard of living in the U.S.

And just think, one of BLM's cornerstones of their platform is an anti-nuclear family concept.

About one-third of U.S. children are living with an unmarried parent | Pew Research Center

Also, I think Asians, in general, place a higher value on education and on excelling. When someone in an Asian family fails, culturally it's an embarrassment to the entire family, and that can be a heavy burden...

Whoa!

I had better be careful.

1. Some younger Asians are angry because many people consider them to be so mild. No one fears Asians, as they fear certain other groups.

2. Most Asians do not sass their bosses.

3. Asians do not go around robbing and sucker punching other people.

4. Asians are not disciplinary problems at school.

5. Most Asians get college degrees in real subjects and do not expect pity grades from their professors.

6. Asians do not blame Caucasians for everything. In fact, Asians are grateful for the opportunities afforded them since the 1950s.

7. Asian neighborhoods are safe.

Well, opportunities exist for everyone. They tend to make their own opportunities.

Asian - 13%

White - 24%

Hispanic - 36%

Black - 58%

They have strong family bonds and a work ethic that says if you work hard you will succeed.

If a slave worked hard he was never going to succeed so why bother and it never became part of their culture.

Black families have traditionally been torn apart by forces that were often beyond their control. First by slavery then by a society that refused to let them succeed. Then by emigration. Then by a welfare culture.

Had the black family kept plugging away, they would be very successful today.
However, once LBJ put his signature to his "Great Society" programs, their fate was set for a catastrophic future.

Asian - 13%

White - 24%

Hispanic - 36%

Black - 58%

Had the black family kept plugging away, they would be very successful today.
However, once LBJ put his signature to his "Great Society" programs, their fate was set for a catastrophic future.
There are a lot of ways that history could have been different.
  1. No Jim Crow laws
  2. No Black Wall Street Massacre
  3. No Red Lining
  4. No mass incarceration of young Blacks

IQ and Testosterone levels, and it's not just America it's all over the world

why are Asian-Americans so much more successful than African-Americans?

LACISM!

occAJjQ3kMo8LUW8kEcn1UwooQIBz-N8NpgXscItTwQ.jpg

Asian - 13%

White - 24%

Hispanic - 36%

Black - 58%

My guess is that the Hispanic populace will soon be at the level of Blacks in the US in the very near future.

Forum List

Back