Pro Terrorism Mob Smashes NYC Kosher Restaurant Windows

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What’s the difference between a Leftist and a NAZI?

NAZIS wore cool uniforms.

Schools fail to teach history so history can be repeated. Kristallnacht.

Deja Vu all over again.

Now let’s talk about the biggest issue in America - Islamophobia!

1701027030241.png

The Israeli terrorists are reaping what they have sown .
If they escalate matters they run the real risk of being near eradicated themselves .

Presently I am pushed to find many good reasons to prefer that they are saved . But that is just my doubtless inconsequential opinion .

The Israeli terrorists are reaping what they have sown .
If they escalate matters they run the real risk of being near eradicated themselves .

Presently I am pushed to find many good reasons to prefer that they are saved . But that is just my inconsequential opinion .
How fascist of you to defend Kristallnacht.

You freaks love murdering your child labor slaves.

IMG_8204.jpeg

Deja Vu all over again.

View attachment 864274

It won't be long until they start demanding certain communities are assigned a number snd wear a large star on their coats. The Marxists are the reason so many Jews needed to escape from Russia. These young fools want Communism and some thieving political donors in the West agree with them.as they intend to have their piece of all massve debt.

How fascist of you to defend Kristallnacht.

You freaks love murdering your child labor slaves.

View attachment 864275
The stupid bastards even proudly announce it. Reminds me of when Chinas government tweeted out with pride their sterilization policy for Muslim women. See my posting about the need for all of us to support Israel. This isn't a bloody joke. Between Ukraine, Israel.and Taiwain WWIII is far closer than we know and we have far too many idiots in positions of power.and even wealth

It won't be long until they start demanding certain communities are assigned a number snd wear a large star on their coats. The Marxists are the reason so many Jews needed to escape from Russia. These young fools want Communism and some thieving political donors in the West agree with them.as they intend to have their piece of all massve debt.
Some Jews I know of have already replaced their large mezuzahs with small ones not noticeable from the street, and Jews have been advised not to wear identifying jewelry.

I am going to a big Chanukah party (about 200 Jews) and we have hired bigtime, armed security.

Deja Vu all over again.

View attachment 864274

Demafacist gonna demafacist…these vermin are nothing but bigots, that hate freedom and peace

The news networks tell the story. There is a huge surge in anti-semitism through out the entire world.

This is the main reason why Biden is working so hard to downplay the outrageous human rights abuses of the Palestinian people.

This is becoming an even bigger threat to Jewry that the previous holocaust.

It must be stopped soon!

The Zionist side must come to terms on the solution being acceptable to both sides.

The news networks tell the story. There is a huge surge in anti-semitism through out the entire world.

This is the main reason why Biden is working so hard to downplay the outrageous human rights abuses of the Palestinian people.

This is becoming an even bigger threat to Jewry that the previous holocaust.

It must be stopped soon!

The Zionist side must come to terms on the solution being acceptable to both sides.
Islam is the problem. Until the Muslims accept the right of Israel to exist there will never be peace.

Deja Vu all over again.

View attachment 864274

Again by fascist Arabs from "little palestine" Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY?

Nerdeen Kiswani WOL?

Islam is a backwards tribal culture that should have died out years ago. Appeasement has kept it alive. Big mistake. Israel leads the world in science and technology. Only an ignorant fool would not see that.

Forum List

Back