Pro-Putin operatives in Germany work to turn Berlin against Ukraine

Why did you not "metaphor" Mahatma Ghandi who freed the sub continent India instead that you metaphored the Prussian idiot Bismark who threw out Austria from Germany - so he was able to wipe out the Prussians on their own in long term by making them so mighty that Prussia had been able to supress Germany by making all other German nations to colonies of Prussia and to start to follow the rotten British way of imperial world politics?

Last edited:
Litwin

What for heavens sake is you intention? No one likes to destroy Russia - except Putin and his criminal gang.

you think Moscow can run 13c empire in 21c.? are you a pro- imperialist ?

Historian Timothy Snyder: Moscow's Invasion of Ukraine Is a Colonial War​

I do not have any idea why someone thinks when he speaks about the politics of the 19th century then he will arrive in the reality of the 21st century. "Russia" attacked Europe and forced the Ukraine into an asymetric war. Reason: Absolute stupidity of Putin and his criminal gang. Very sad what the stupidity of greedy and narcissistic autocratic rulers is able to do with the whole world. No idea why "everyone" in the world seems to like to have always again new pharaoes - rulers with the help of death - although this is a wrong way since thousands of years. Life counts, freedom counts, dignity counts, brotherhood of mankind counts, ...

Last edited:

I do not know why you offer me continuously totally stupid informations which have nothing to do with everything and everything with nothing. What for heavens sake is your problem with us Germans except your hate education which forces you to think it is your duty to have to hate all Germans?

As a young man, every bone in my body wanted to pick up a machine gun and kill Germans. And yet I had absolutely no reason to do so. Certainly nobody invited me to do the job. But that’s what I felt that I was trained to do. Now no part of my upbringing was militaristic.
Pete Townshend

Last edited:

Forum List

Back