Pro life verses Pro birth

That's a great point.
Pro birth is right on because they certainly aren't pro life.
Pro life, to me includes all life. You can't call yourself pro life if you support:
The death penalty
Police killing unarmed people
Endless wars around the planet
Killing Muslims
Killing animals for sport
Disregard or even contempt for the poor

The right misses on all counts.

>>Pro birth is right on because they certainly aren't pro life. You can't call yourself pro life if you support:>>

>>The death penalty ---

I do not think most do support the death penalty. Most Catholics do not. I support if for treason and certain unspeakable crimes without remorse. But I still oppose the death penalty for other reasons, not the least being it is far more expensive than keeping someone in for life. Do you favor life in prison? I also favor more intervention by Christian mentors. Their success rate far exceeds strict non-religious govt methods.

>>Police killing unarmed people.
Yes, conservatives and Christians are all in favor of this. When one cannot find something true to attack, make something up.

>>Endless wars around the planet.
Christianity, once again, at the forefront urging all kinds of soldiers to attack .

>>Killing Muslims.
Could you possibly be more over-simplistic than that. Again, it makes you look like a liar. I imagine you are Ok with ISIS chopping the heads off of everyone they don’t like.

>>Killing animals for sport.
Why, did you find a poll that showed most rich Americans who kill big game are registered republicans and church goers?

>>Disregard or even contempt for the poor.
Your stupidity is something to behold.

>>The right misses on all counts.
Let me guess, you are a college professor teaching social sciences?

All you have to do is look around the threads and see who argues in favor of those. It ain't liberals. If you don't support them,then I'm not addressing you personally. You seem to have a conscience.
Seem being the operative word.

That's a great point.
Pro life, to me includes all life. You can't call yourself pro life if you support:
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

>>Pro birth is right on because they certainly aren't pro life. You can't call yourself pro life if you support:>>

>>The death penalty ---

I do not think most do support the death penalty. Most Catholics do not. I support if for treason and certain unspeakable crimes without remorse. But I still oppose the death penalty for other reasons, not the least being it is far more expensive than keeping someone in for life. Do you favor life in prison? I also favor more intervention by Christian mentors. Their success rate far exceeds strict non-religious govt methods.

Yes, conservatives and Christians are all in favor of this. When one cannot find something true to attack, make something up.

Christianity, once again, at the forefront urging all kinds of soldiers to attack .

>>Killing Muslims.
Could you possibly be more over-simplistic than that. Again, it makes you look like a liar. I imagine you are Ok with ISIS chopping the heads off of everyone they don’t like.

Why, did you find a poll that showed most rich Americans who kill big game are registered republicans and church goers?

All you have to do is look around the threads and see who argues in favor of those. It ain't liberals. If you don't support them,then I'm not addressing you personally. You seem to have a conscience.

Your comments strongly implied that pro-lifers (generally speaking) are in favor of those various points. That is what your post implied and I find your implications to be totally unfounded, and until proven differently, lies.
Wow how Christian of you!

That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

>>The death penalty ---

>>Killing Muslims.

I missed the last sentence towards me. Thanks, but the issues here are too serious to stand on the sidelines. Maybe you too have a conscious but apparently that is not enough. Someone is very wrong on abortion and a few other moral matters.

That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

>>The death penalty ---

>>Killing Muslims.

Your comments strongly implied that pro-lifers (generally speaking) are in favor of those various points. That is what your post implied and I find your implications to be totally unfounded, and until proven differently, lies.

We simply disagree. I see nothing but conservatives arguing in favor of all of those.
Look at the outrage over the lion kill and the mockery from cons. It's all there. Like I said if it doesn't apply to you, then good on you.

That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

>>The death penalty ---

>>Killing Muslims.

I just half apologized, so there.

Anyway, I am in search of even one outlier virtue in all your words. Maybe you can help me out?

Last edited:
That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

>>The death penalty ---

>>Killing Muslims.

Anyway, I am in search of one even outlier virtue in all your words. Maybe you can help me out?
Ok fuck off ! How's that?

That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

>>The death penalty ---

>>Killing Muslims.

We simply disagree. I see nothing but conservatives arguing in favor of all of those.
Look at the outrage over the lion kill and the mockery from cons. It's all there. Like I said if it doesn't apply to you, then good on you.

Well perhaps personalizing these issues is not a fair route for either side? I surely do not have much good to say for this Daws guy, or guno for that matter. So casting characters aside, the challenges remain as to what should be done about govt, their mandated rules, politics, religion, and culture. For believers it all impacts how God will serve us or discipline us, and what it takes to get to heaven.

It's funny how you fight for the children already born, yet allow for Planned Parenthood to crush up and sell body parts of unborn children like link sausages at the meat store. That nun would likely be most appalled by that.
I bet you believe in Santa Claus too.

Even if I did, I would wager Santa Claus wouldn't leave dead baby body parts under the tree.
Really? Did you know that the Christmas tree is German in origin and the germanic tribes used human body parts of their conquests , adult and child to decorate it .
Btw Santa is also germanic in origin.
I'm inclined to disbelieve this statement, which looks to me like you just pulled out of your ass.

Please provide a link.

>>The death penalty ---

>>Killing Muslims.

Anyway, I am in search of one even outlier virtue in all your words. Maybe you can help me out?

Being a total vulgar jerk and sensitive is not only a bad combo, but actually quite rare.

I wish you well in your education so you can defend yourself in the future.

Your genocide of 3000 babies a day more than makes up for our flaws.

The problem isn't with abortion. The problem is unintended pregnantcy. The right also misses the mark there by cutting sex education and contraception at every opportunity. PP provides far more contraception and education services than abortion. We see how the right supports that. If the right really cared they would be pushing those services as much as they could.
And you have provided zilch as evidence for any of the statements you have made in this paragraph.

Provide links.

In what regard?
Repubs don't cut sex ed and contraception or only 3% of PP services is abortion related?
It seems self evident to me.
Nothing is self evident, you must provide a link to back up everything you say.

Half the crap posted on this forum wouldn't be posted if people stuck to that rule.

"Republicans this...pro-lifers that...etc."

Provide links to show that ALL Republicans oppose sex education and contraception. Otherwise, shut up and go away.
Hutch does not need to show all repubs oppose sex ed and contraception just the majority and he has done that.
Really, where is the proof?

It's funny how you fight for the children already born, yet allow for Planned Parenthood to crush up and sell body parts of unborn children like link sausages at the meat store. That nun would likely be most appalled by that.
I bet you believe in Santa Claus too.

Even if I did, I would wager Santa Claus wouldn't leave dead baby body parts under the tree.
Really? Did you know that the Christmas tree is German in origin and the germanic tribes used human body parts of their conquests , adult and child to decorate it .
Btw Santa is also germanic in origin.
I'm inclined to disbelieve this statement, which looks to me like you just pulled out of your ass.

Please provide a link.
Nope look it up yourself
btw I could give a shit about what you think .

Being a total vulgar jerk and sensitive is not only a bad combo, but actually quite rare.

I wish you well in your education so you can defend yourself in the future.
Way ahead of you on all counts.

The problem isn't with abortion. The problem is unintended pregnantcy. The right also misses the mark there by cutting sex education and contraception at every opportunity. PP provides far more contraception and education services than abortion. We see how the right supports that. If the right really cared they would be pushing those services as much as they could.
And you have provided zilch as evidence for any of the statements you have made in this paragraph.

Provide links.

In what regard?
Repubs don't cut sex ed and contraception or only 3% of PP services is abortion related?

Half the crap posted on this forum wouldn't be posted if people stuck to that rule.

Provide links to show that ALL Republicans oppose sex education and contraception. Otherwise, shut up and go away.
Hutch does not need to show all repubs oppose sex ed and contraception just the majority and he has done that.
Asked and answerd.

Provide links.

In what regard?

Asked and answerd.
No proof from you only bullshit. I looked this up and discovered there were rumors that pagans decorated their Christmas with skulls, but there is no proof. Perhaps early Christians started these rumors to discredit pagans. Who knows?

In what regard?

Asked and answerd.
No proof from you only bullshit. I looked this up and discovered there were rumors that pagans decorated their Christmas with skulls, but there is no proof. Perhaps early Christians started these rumors to discredit pagans. Who knows?
those rumors are fact
fact at thing you have no clue to.

Everyone is opposed to abortion, no one 'supports' abortion, and everyone wants to see the practice end.

Consequently, the conflict is not over 'abortion,' but how to indeed end the practice, where most on the right – social conservatives in particular – seek to 'ban' abortion in violation of a woman's right to privacy, and contrary to the liberties protected by the 14th Amendment.

Anyone who can propose a solution to the problem of abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law will receive 100 percent support from across the political spectrum.

Interesting that they support zygotes but once the child is a viable breathing human , its no soup for you!

I send care packages to the soldiers and wounded warriors.

School supplies and clothes to the children at the all faiths home.

Donate used clothes, seedlings and shopping bags to the thrift store that runs an educational urban garden and outreach program.

Donated old bikes to prisoners that are trained to repair them and fix them up for needy kids.

Buy food once a month for our community soup kitchen and pantry.

Participate in backpacks for kids. A program that feeds kids on weekends when they arent in school.

Donate books to a reading program that helps low income kids learn to read.

Donate books to the VA and senior center.

Donate two days pay a year to the United Way.

And participate in socks and coats for kids.

What do you do?

That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

>>The death penalty ---

>>Killing Muslims.

Well perhaps personalizing these issues is not a fair route for either side? I surely do not have much good to say for this Daws guy, or guno for that matter. So casting characters aside, the challenges remain as to what should be done about govt, their mandated rules, politics, religion, and culture. For believers it all impacts how God will serve us or discipline us, and what it takes to get to heaven.

See, God and gov't don't and should never mix. What's good for society doesn't nececcarily jive with any particular faith. Society must remain secular to accommodate all faiths and hold the best interests for all parties. Our culture as Americans is a culture of inclusiveness. Of the constitution and civil law. Faith plays no part. It is a private matter not a public interest.

The nun makes the same stupid argument that other pro-kill it in the womb before it becomes dependent on the welfare state liberals make.

Pro-life people can't all be put in one bucket and say, this is what pro-lifers believe.

The fact is, pro-lifers have opened their hearts and wallets to run homes for unwed mothers. I know this because my father owns one these houses, and rents it to the pro-life group. My step-mother works there almost every day and doesn't earn a dime for all her efforts.

So, with all due respect, here's what I say to Sister Joan. As an employee of the Catholic Church, you're supposed to be pro-life, and if you can't handle that, turn in your habit and join the other side. The fact that you tell lies about the pro-life movement indicates your heart is with the opposition already.

I gave you a thumbs up but, I'll bet there ain't much in the way of that kinda action going on in the ghetto. For the people living in the ghetto

Forum List

Back