pro-life people, is abortion okay here?

You lose. Google Scott Peterson and Adrian Estrada, tow people who have been convicted for murdering unborn children, aka fetus.

"Texas Man Gets Death for Killing Fetus." (Also, the fetus carrier) - Feministing

Convicted, not for killing the fetus, but for killing the "Stephanie Sanchez and her fetus"

Scott Peterson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, convicted for killing both the mother and her fetus

I think you should read your Scott Peterson link again.

On November 12 the reconstituted jury convicted Peterson of first-degree murder with special circumstances for killing Laci and second-degree murder for killing the unborn baby she carried.
Sure looks like two separate convictions to me.

Don't confuse the issue with facts, he will just ignore them.

lol so I am not justified in not wanted to see any person killed? Dude you are an idiot. You do not have to be religious to be against murder.

A "fetus" is not "a person". "Abortion" is not "murder" and has never been considered murder by the law in the country

Oh REALLY?

How about Scott Peterson and his conviction of double murder; one murder being his unborn child?

Fucking loser.

That was a child in someone else's body. Not the same.

Sangha... I agree... if abortion is murder... it is murder in every case.

I have stated that.... so I am not a hypocrite in this matter. You may not like or agree with my view, but I am not a hypocrite.

Sangha,

If your wife or daughter were gang=raped and became pregnant would you permit her to have an abortion or would you tell her to carry it to term?

You should learn to read. I support abortion on demand

Sangha,

I stand corrected my son. My sincere apologies for my error. You are truly a wise man. I will continue to pray for your soul daily at Mass.

You lose. Google Scott Peterson and Adrian Estrada, tow people who have been convicted for murdering unborn children, aka fetus.

"Texas Man Gets Death for Killing Fetus." (Also, the fetus carrier) - Feministing

Convicted, not for killing the fetus, but for killing the "Stephanie Sanchez and her fetus"

Scott Peterson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, convicted for killing both the mother and her fetus

I think you should read your Scott Peterson link again.

On November 12 the reconstituted jury convicted Peterson of first-degree murder with special circumstances for killing Laci and second-degree murder for killing the unborn baby she carried.

Sure looks like two separate convictions to me.

It is.
And there are others.

A 34-year-old California man, Aaron Ashley was convicted of two counts of murder in the killings of his pregnant girlfriend and her unborn child. Ashley, who could be the first to be prosecuted since the conviction of Scott Peterson for the deaths of Laci and Conner, wanted his partner to have an abortion.
California Man Convicted of Double Murder, Killing Pregnant Girlfriend Unborn Child

Rudolfo Negrete was sentenced in a Ventura County courtroom Tuesday morning for the murder of Alex Jordan, 24; his wife, Cynthia Jordan, 22; their unborn child; and 21-year-old Daniel Campos of Oxnard.
Man Convicted Of Killing 3, Unborn Child Gets Life In Prison - South County News Story - KERO Bakersfield

Emmanuel Rogers was found guilty in the shooting death of Virginia Ramirez and convicted on separate capital murder charges for killing her and her 9 week-old unborn baby.
Texas Man Convicted Under Unborn Victims Law for Killing Pregnant Woman

A South Sioux City, Nebraska man who served jail time for the 2008 killing of his girlfriend's unborn child has pleaded not guilty in an assault outside a Sioux City bar.
Man Convicted Of Killing Unborn Baby In Trouble Again

There are pages of this stuff.

Sangha,

If your wife or daughter were gang=raped and became pregnant would you permit her to have an abortion or would you tell her to carry it to term?

Sangha,

I stand corrected my son. My sincere apologies for my error. You are truly a wise man. I will continue to pray for your soul daily at Mass.

:lol: right there is the kiss of death for Sangha, when Yukon the pedophile calls him a wise man.

chirp, chirp, chirp

sangha has slithered off to the underside of some rock due to the embarassment of getting hammered

Sangha,

:lol: right there is the kiss of death for Sangha, when Yukon the pedophile calls him a wise man.

:eusa_shhh: Yukon and sangha just got a room for some make up sex. Yukon is a pedophile, and sangha is probably 15.

Sangha,

:eusa_shhh: Yukon and sangha just got a room for some make up sex. Yukon is a pedophile, and sangha is probably 15.

Question, which is the larger number

Sangha's age
Sangha's IQ
Number of children molested by Yukon
Yukon's IQ

making a 10 year old, go through a pregnancy and labor could be very damaging psychologically as well as physically.

No, God would NOT expect the child to go through such, imho.

making a 10 year old, go through a pregnancy and labor could be very damaging psychologically as well as physically.

Of course, nobody has proposed that a 10 year old go through a pregnancy.

But when did you start speaking for God, C4A?

Of course, nobody has proposed that a 10 year old go through a pregnancy.

But when did you start speaking for God, C4A?

Easy, she only gave her opinion. It's one I share.

Two brothers charged with molesting 10-year-old girl | ajc.com

A 10 year old was raped by two family members (incest) and impregnated, she got an abortion. Was she wrong? Should a ten year old have to carry a baby to term?

According to that republican nut in Nevada, Angle...the baby should be born. Wow.

Pro lifers are all avbout the fetus, not the baby. I get a kick out of pro lifers who believe in the miracle of birth and the respect for human life, but are for capital punishment.

Last edited:

Angle disagree's. I guess you will never be allowed in Vegas again..?

Question, which is the larger number

Sangha's age
Sangha's IQ
Number of children molested by Yukon
Yukon's IQ

You forgot the obvious name.....yours ...throw yourself in there dude.

I swear, you really have made a name for yourself and thats all you wanted to do. YOu sir are a troll. A person who says the oposite to get a fight. Its simple really.

Forum List

Back