pro-life people, is abortion okay here?

"charged" =/= "convicted"

http://www.1stcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/PDFOpinion.asp?OpinionId=86496

This opinion directly addresses the conviction of a person for killing an unborn child, and found that it is legal.

The man was not convicted of "killing a fetus". Your link agrees with me that "A jury found appellant, Joe Nathan Sanders, Jr., guilty of capital murder in the deaths of Angela Alex and her unborn child."

If the mother hadn't died, there wouldn't be a murder conviction

Now you are psychic and can see into alternate realities.

mock.gif

Really? I'm "not allowing"???

Are you really so deluded you think I can stop anyone from posting whatever they want?

That's inane and insane!!:cuckoo:

You are lying. Please tell us where I said " the pro abortion side is wonderful because they can recognize nuances and have different opinions" OR " the anti abortion side is anything but partisan hacks, insist that they just parrot talking points, and are generally incapable of thinking"

Liar. Once again, you will go running away from your own words, and say "I never said that"

I see. You're saying it's wrong for me to have an opinion on their motives, but it's OK for you to have an opinion on other peoples' motives:cuckoo:

More lies. Please show us where I was "denying that your opponents are capable fo thinking for themselves"

And maybe someday you'll get around to posting that mythical non-religious justification for opposing abortion

They are hypocrits

You really do have a problem with comprehending English, don't you?

You really do have a problem defending your own claim, don't you?

I still don't see any non-religious justification for opposing abortion. All I see are claims that it exists.

Which claim is it I have a problem defending?

LOL - Dude that fucking moron has called my opinion a lie so many times I've lost count. Now how can a opinion be a lie? :lol:

No one "has to" justify their opinion. On USMB, cowards are free to run away from their claims when challenged.

Claims = Opinions? :lol:

Saying that "a non-religious justification for opposing abortion exists" is not "stating an opinion". It is a "statement of fact" that is mistaken

Either the justification exists, or it does not. There is nothing about the claim that makes it "an opinion", just as saying "the Earth exists" is not "an opinion". It's a fact

Really? I'm "not allowing"???

Are you really so deluded you think I can stop anyone from posting whatever they want?

That's inane and insane!!:cuckoo:

You are lying. Please tell us where I said " the pro abortion side is wonderful because they can recognize nuances and have different opinions" OR " the anti abortion side is anything but partisan hacks, insist that they just parrot talking points, and are generally incapable of thinking"

Liar. Once again, you will go running away from your own words, and say "I never said that"

I see. You're saying it's wrong for me to have an opinion on their motives, but it's OK for you to have an opinion on other peoples' motives:cuckoo:

More lies. Please show us where I was "denying that your opponents are capable fo thinking for themselves"

And maybe someday you'll get around to posting that mythical non-religious justification for opposing abortion

They are hypocrits

I still don't see any non-religious justification for opposing abortion. All I see are claims that it exists.

How about an "opinion" from an athiest that thinks abortion kills a life?
Not every athiest believes in abortion....in fact, I know of one.

You don't "have to" do anything. However, reasonable people are willing to support their claims with evidence

You claimed tht there is a non-religious justification for opposing abortion. Too bad you don't have the courage to defend your claim by posting one.

The nutty thing here is that you claim atheists who oppose abortion do so on religious grounds. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The fact that you have to lie proves you've got no argument

Please show where I said "atheists who oppose abortion do so on religious grounds"

Or will you run away from your own claims again?

Did you or did you not repeatedly claim that there is no non religious argument against abortion? If there is no non religious argument against abortion, then everyone who opposes it must do so based on a religious argument.

QED

Atheists oppose abortion on religious grounds.

mock.gif

Why would anyone have to "justify" his opinion? It's "his" opinion...nuff said.

LOL - Dude that fucking moron has called my opinion a lie so many times I've lost count. Now how can a opinion be a lie? :lol:

No one "has to" justify their opinion. On USMB, cowards are free to run away from their claims when challenged.

So what your saying is unless you think it is a sin against god there is no justification to oppose it? You are out of your mind. I am not religious, I do not believe in god, But I find Abortion for any other reason than the most extreme to be a horrifying thing. I am not opposed to abortion being available, I am opposed to the way it is used, mostly as birth control after the fact by people who simply do not want to be bothered with a kid.

So how does that jive with your, there are no none religious arguments against Abortion theory.

He is going to claim it is a religious argument because otherwise you would be for abortion.

No moron. I am saying that Charles has provided no justification for his opinion. All he did was state his opinion.

If you could post a non-religious justification, I would not call it religious. But so far, no one has posted one. All I see is non-religious people (and others) claiming that such a justification exists.

You just proved that you are a liar.

mock.gif

http://www.1stcoa.courts.state.tx.us/opinions/PDFOpinion.asp?OpinionId=86496

This opinion directly addresses the conviction of a person for killing an unborn child, and found that it is legal.

The man was not convicted of "killing a fetus". Your link agrees with me that "A jury found appellant, Joe Nathan Sanders, Jr., guilty of capital murder in the deaths of Angela Alex and her unborn child."

Another wingnut I've reduced to name calling

Still can't find that non-religious justification to oppose abortion, I see.:lol::lol:

Still can't find that non-religious justification to oppose abortion, I see.:lol::lol:

I gave you one. :lol::lol::lol:

How about an "opinion" from an athiest that thinks abortion kills a life?
Not every athiest believes in abortion....in fact, I know of one.

An opinion is not a justification; it's an opinion.

And I know that there are atheists who oppose abortion. However, they can't seem to justify their opposition

natural selection...and evolution ......nature should be allowed to take its natural course without the interference of man....it is the only way we will evolve to our ultimate state of being....

The nutty thing here is that you claim atheists who oppose abortion do so on religious grounds. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Please show where I said "atheists who oppose abortion do so on religious grounds"

Did you or did you not repeatedly claim that there is no non religious argument against abortion? If there is no non religious argument against abortion, then everyone who opposes it must do so based on a religious argument.

QED

Wrong. Some atheists are too stupid to realize that they have no justification for their position. They just feel that way, with no logic and no facts to support their opinion.

I gave you one. :lol::lol::lol:

No you didn't. All you did was state an opinion

opinion =/= justification

from dictionary.com

jus·ti·fi·ca·tion   /ˌdʒʌstəfɪˈkeɪʃən/ Show Spelled[juhs-tuh-fi-key-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
1. a reason, fact, circumstance, or explanation that justifies or defends: His insulting you was ample justification for you to leave the party.
2. an act of justifying: The painter's justification of his failure to finish on time didn't impress me.
3. the state of being justified.

Last edited:

natural selection...and evolution ......nature should be allowed to take its natural course without the interference of man....it is the only way we will evolve to our ultimate state of being....

So there are atheists who oppose medical care?

QED

Wrong. Some atheists are too stupid to realize that they have no justification for their position. They just feel that way, with no logic and no facts to support their opinion.

Dude, you're worse than Bertie about just admitting you lost. Go drink some kool aid, chill out then come back and fight another stupid fight.

you asked for a non-religious justification...i gave you one...now you want to shift topics...good for you...

you asked for a non-religious justification...i gave you one...now you want to shift topics...good for you...

Nope. No atheist believes that. Your "non-religious justification" says "nature should be allowed" as if "nature" had it's own intentions.

Atheists don't believe that "nature" has a mind of its own nor do they oppose the "interference of man" when it comes to medical procedures

QED

Dude, you're worse than Bertie about just admitting you lost. Go drink some kool aid, chill out then come back and fight another stupid fight.

ANother wingnut who has been demoted to sniping from the sidelines

And another wingnut who thinks there is a non-religious justification for opposing abortion, but is too frightened to post it:lol:

So what your saying is unless you think it is a sin against god there is no justification to oppose it? You are out of your mind. I am not religious, I do not believe in god, But I find Abortion for any other reason than the most extreme to be a horrifying thing. I am not opposed to abortion being available, I am opposed to the way it is used, mostly as birth control after the fact by people who simply do not want to be bothered with a kid.

So how does that jive with your, there are no none religious arguments against Abortion theory.

He is going to claim it is a religious argument because otherwise you would be for abortion.

No moron. I am saying that Charles has provided no justification for his opinion. All he did was state his opinion.

If you could post a non-religious justification, I would not call it religious. But so far, no one has posted one. All I see is non-religious people (and others) claiming that such a justification exists.

lol so I am not justified in not wanted to see any person killed? Dude you are an idiot. You do not have to be religious to be against murder.

Forum List

Back