Pro-choicers know it's a baby, that's not the point...

I reiterate: I don't care if someone makes a choice to use abortion as a solution for poor impulse control. I don't care whether the incubator includes the sperm donor in her decision to abort a child. I do care that I am coerced by force of law to finance poor choices and subsequent decisions to correct the results of those poor choices.

And I equally resent the fact that I have to help pay for the military complex.
I've already suggested that A. address that on another thread. It's off topic here. Maybe you'd like to take up the cost/payment for the military complex on a new thread?

No thank you. We’re discussing places we don’t want our taxes to go. There is absolutely no need to start a new thread.

And if people like me relocated, where would you get the funding for you social safety net?
Uh...what? You're asking what would happen if 100 million households moved to a different country?

Shall we also consider the consequences of unicorns making ice cream in the 6th dimension?

And yet from everything I’ve seen and read, you’re delusional. Delusional people make me very uncomfortable, so I will not be interacting with you further. Have a good day.

You have that right. Just remember this... if/when you run into someone like me in a dark alley, you won’t be able to wish us away.

And yet from everything I’ve seen and read, you’re delusional. Delusional people make me very uncomfortable, so I will not be interacting with you further. Have a good day.

You have that right. Just remember this... if/when you run into someone like me in a dark alley, you won’t be able to wish us away.
They wont have to wish you away. They would just kick your ass and watch you run away.

Funny how everyone is avoiding post 61 like it has cooties, innit.

Not much there to comment on except to say that you knew you were buying a ticket on the express train to Hell when you made your decision.

My wife had a similar sexual assault history to yours. She doesn’t use hers as an excuse to be a whore.

Spend a lot of time in dark alleys do you?

Then from what shaman do you divine your knowledge that someone is going to hell?

None. Every human Soul is born knowing the only spiritual narrative necessary - the difference between Right and Wrong. Unfortunately far too many choose to blind themselves with Religion or other false paradigms like “social justice”.
Whats wrong with getting rid of a fetus you dont want in your body?

Whats wrong with getting rid of a fetus you dont want in your body?

She lost the right to choose when she CHOSE to have sex. You only get one chance to choose. That’s why the one exception I make is for rape victims (who agree to press charges).
Who told you she lost that choice when she chose to have sex? God himself performed abortions.

Forum List

Back