Pro-choicers know it's a baby, that's not the point...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...the point is they don't care it's a baby, they still want to do it.

Democrats are okay with crushing the head of an unborn child. Many others are good with seeing children being raped and murdered.

It’s one of the reasons why democrats are seeing society kicking they’re their ass to the curb.

Last edited:
...the point is they don't care it's a baby, they still want to do it.

It would be a different argument if women murdered their own babies.
Not that it still wouldn't be wrong, but I thought contract killing was a crime.

If we can elect enough socially conservative republicans, we can finally become as enlightened and modern as these enviable red and orange countries:

screen_shot_2017_10_13_at_12_34_27.png%28mediaclass-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3%29.jpg

Free abortion upon request for any registered democrat. The "free" part is what makes it work so well. Liberalism will be dead in a single generation! Along, of course, with several million icky little clusters of cells......

Free abortion upon request for any registered democrat. The "free" part is what makes it work so well. Liberalism will be dead in a single generation! Along, of course, with several million icky little clusters of cells......
Who will support all those red states that take far more money than they pay in from tax revenue?

Unless you’re a woman, it’s none of your business.
Then it shouldn't be my responsibility to pay for either the abortion or the counseling later down the road when the woman decides she feels guilty about murdering her child.
And I don't like the idea of paying for the stents and bypasses for fatass old people who eat cheeseburgers. But, tough shit, that is how insurance works....

Then it shouldn't be my responsibility to pay for either the abortion or the counseling later down the road when the woman decides she feels guilty about murdering her child.
And I don't like the idea of paying for the stents and bypasses for fatass old people who eat cheeseburgers. But, tough shit, that is how insurance works....
I happen to agree. Those who take care of themselves shouldn't have to subsidize those who don't.

I happen to agree. Those who take care of themselves shouldn't have to subsidize those who don't.
Yes,a nice canard, but completely impractical, as one could never truly prove such an idea, in most instances. So we make risk pools and spread the cost around, making everyone more secure.

Forum List

Back