Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?

Yes. Why shouldn't they. What gives anyone the right to persecute them for exercising their freedom under the law?

I thought that anti abortion shit was over.

Refusing to get vaccinated is akin to driving around intoxicated. You have the right to drink like a fool in the privacy of your home but once you go out in public you face a lot of different penalties should you fail to conduct yourself properly. Public safety trumps individual rights nearly every time.

Refusing to get vaccinated is akin to driving around intoxicated. You have the right to drink like a fool in the privacy of your home but once you go out in public you face a lot of different penalties should you fail to conduct yourself properly. Public safety trumps individual rights nearly every time.

I suppose we should start keeping all the HIV positive folks in cages huh?

7817D58E-3B89-4445-89B1-34A0225A30A2.jpeg

CC8D2487-BFCC-4648-994E-C65CBB9537CA.jpeg

Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?
When it comes time for the public health for vaccines I'm on board , abortion if private health.

if I get drunk as shit and simply sit on a stool minding my own business, how will that affect you?

Hint, it affects you the same amount as if I don't get the vaccine and you do.

Forum List

Back