Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

Satan is real. His biggest con is convincing people he doesn't exist. Abortion is his sacrament.
Certainly this would be a compelling 'argument' in a court of law.

Rather than seeking to expand the power and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty, and hiding behind myths such as 'Satan,' why not work instead to find an actual, viable solution to the problem of abortion.

Granted, that's not as exciting and as dramatic as accusing others of being 'satanists,' and would require hard work and effort, but at least you'd be doing something positive that comports with the Constitution and its case law.

Well let's check in once again on old TheNutHouse and see how that search for my abortion posts is going. When we last left our intrepid hero he had his head up his ass. Let's see what he found in there...

Well let's check in on TheNutHouse and see how his worldwide search for my posts on abortion is going....

You ever shiw us the Robertson's contract liar?

tapatalk

tick... tick... tick.....

Option 2 is still on the table, lying dropout dickbreath loser bag.
Gee you think your important ....No pro baby killer is important.

Aw, too bad. And time's up, he's had 24 hours.

Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home what he decided to fall back on:

you're a lying hack sack of shit who makes shit up, paints himself into a corner and then runs away like a sniveling coward.

Now go ring up some donuts. And $3.85 worth of gas.
Gee look at the elitist knob polisher ... Guess what I at least earn my money honestly not like you giving blowjobs to drunken dock worker in a ally.

An "ally" huh?

Luissa bodecea Statistikhengst Derideo_Te

Decelerate! Decelerate!

:lol:

Well let's check in once again on old TheNutHouse and see how that search for my abortion posts is going. When we last left our intrepid hero he had his head up his ass. Let's see what he found in there...

Well let's check in on TheNutHouse and see how his worldwide search for my posts on abortion is going....

You ever shiw us the Robertson's contract liar?

tapatalk

Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home what he decided to fall back on:

you're a lying hack sack of shit who makes shit up, paints himself into a corner and then runs away like a sniveling coward.

Gee look at the elitist knob polisher ... Guess what I at least earn my money honestly not like you giving blowjobs to drunken dock worker in a ally.

An "ally" huh?

Decelerate! Decelerate!
Glad to see things never change around here. Thanatroll still can't spell, but he earns his money honestly at the gas station...

An "ally" huh?

Decelerate! Decelerate!
Glad to see things never change around here. Thanatroll still can't spell, but he earns his money honestly at the gas station...
Well well the crack whore has entered the thread

An "ally" huh?

Decelerate! Decelerate!

Plus, it gives him plenty to drink.

Cahnman's Musings: Texas Capital Abortion Supporters chant "Hail Satan"

"Hail satan"? Is the pro abortion group really going this route?

Hmm or they just got done watching the southpark Christmas special which had the Christmas critters. It happened to be about abortion. Really funny episode. Try not to take things so seriously. I seriously doubt they were satanists.

Abortion is satanic. Abortionists praising Satan is just apropos.

Well after TheNutHouse completely fell on his face unable to prove his shit, let's check in on the 2nd Condemnment and see how he's doing on his search for evidence that I "worship a god named Obama". Or for that matter worship anything at all.

Previously on Prove It or Admit You're a Hack:

You worship a god named Obama.

Uhhh... really...?

Link?

Now let's join the search in progress. Over to 2A for his special report. Whatja find, 2A?
"

...................................................................................................................................................
"

Indeed.

Last edited:
Look at how the liberals line up behind the Satanists.

They don't' even say "It's a poor choice of slogan"

Actually the first thing I said was that it's a poor choice of point, since "Satan" is a bullshit strawman who doesn't even exist.

Given that, is "Hail Flying Spaghetti Monster" a "poor choice of slogan"?

Oh and stop killing your children and you don't have to listen to us preach against it. But as long as an evil such as abortion exists we are going to speak out against it. You'll have to put us to death to stop us
Nonsense.

No one is 'killing children,' the notion is ridiculous hyperbole, and factually wrong as a matter of law.
Law use to say blacks were not people too. It is a pattern with progressives

Oh and stop killing your children and you don't have to listen to us preach against it. But as long as an evil such as abortion exists we are going to speak out against it. You'll have to put us to death to stop us
Nonsense.

No one is 'killing children,' the notion is ridiculous hyperbole, and factually wrong as a matter of law.
Law use to say blacks were not people too. It is a pattern with progressives

Oh this is too tempting...

Hey counter-boy...
What law said "blacks are not people"?

Was it passed in an ally?

Forum List

Back