Pro abortion Brian Sims, a Pennsylvania State Rep, harasses an old woman..

Here's the dirtbag Democrat trying to get the names and addresses of young teenage girls practicing their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

The pro life response:

State Rep. Brian Sims tried to Harass and Dox my Daughters. He Offered $100. Let's Donate $100,000 to the Pro-Life Movement Instead.

On Holy Thursday (April 18, 2019) my wife, two teenage daughters, and their friend were peacefully praying outside of a Planned Parenthood in Center City Philadelphia when a man started yelling at them... after ranting at them for several minutes, he left, and returned with his cell phone to record the above video.

It turns out that the man is an elected official. Pennsylvania State Representative Brian Sims. In his video, later posted on Twitter, Rep. Sims not only attempts to shame them for praying for the unborn babies facing abortion, but offers viewers $100 if they will identify the teen girls in the video.

It's bad enough that a grown man would be trying to dox three teenage girls. It's even worse that he is an elected official. I've got two responses to these despicable actions by "Representative" Sims:

First, Brian, if you have a problem with my wife and daughters praying outside of an abortion clinic, I'm the one you can talk to... instead of harassing teenage girls.

It seems like you like to pick on women, teenagers, and senior citizens (see him harass a senior citizen who was praying by clicking here ). That's shameful, and unacceptable.
Click here to support Show Brian Sims the Power of the Pro-Life Movement organized by Joe Garecht

I'd bust that faggot in the mouth. He better hope nobody like me ever comes upon him doing that there. Ohh! No.

This guy pisses me off, I would shut him down before this video ended.

Click! NiNi, cocksucker! That's a problem I have the solution for.

Last edited:

Put that nose of his right into the back of his skull. Pickin' on old women, pussy. He don't ever want to meet me. I'll show him a bodyslam a lot of people don't know about that favors people being shorter. (which I'm not) You still have to get under them. It ain't no wwf stuff and there ain't no coming back from dat. Broken neck or clavicle, yes. I know a TPD that knows the same thing, I'm ascared o' him!
Yeah, I saw him do it to a 6' dude back in 8th grade. Yeah, I know the same stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back