Pro-abortion activists shut down streets near Supreme Court

again, i don't know why this came up at all. well, other than "whats the worst possible thing that could be added to this fire"? and someone decided to answer it.

there will never be an ultimate solution to this. i am against abortion but pro choice - my what a contradiction. but that means if i am personally impacted, i will work for the "no" side. but outside that, that is how *i* feel. we get into this shit because we think we must make others feel the way we do and act in a similar manner.

where in the history of mankind has that ever worked out? but to me 3 months was about as good a compromise as you're going to get.

my only real guess is this is a counter reaction to the far left pushing THEIR values. the right got a chance to do it and shouted FIX THIS!!! when in my mind it didn't need fixing. when you push hard for an extreme, there is always a balance in the universe that will push hard in the counter extreme.

and here we are.
Interesting perspective...

Looks like they wish to prohibit or influence the functioning of the highest level of government

This is not what they sacrificed for. This is anarchy directed by the government in which law is what they say it is on a whim. Not what is written.

Keep pissing your britches, I'm sure someone will come along and help you out. You are as much the problem as anyone.
I think he meant the good things sacrificed for, and not the bad things. Otherwise let's beat them the right way, and not resort to caveman ways until there's nothing left. I know, you figure we have reached a boiling point, but there's still hope maybe.

They deserve the same rights to protest as Canada permitted for the truckers. And at least a month to do it to bring the message home.
This ain't Canada, and our law's say nope. Can't intimidate the justices period. End of story.

Sadly the left has done exactly that... they are tearing apart a independent judiciary through MOB RULE and threats.. And Biden with his minions are allowing it in violation of the law. Once the rule of law is abandoned that is when vigilantism takes over..
How the knuckleheads can't see it just boggles the mind.

I think he meant the good things sacrificed for, and not the bad things. Otherwise let's beat them the right way, and not resort to caveman ways until there's nothing left. I know, you figure we have reached a boiling point, but there's still hope maybe.
while i agree we have reached a boiling point that puts most things outside of my control, it still leaves me the only thing i ever have control of.

what i do.

i can piss in the pool and show those bastards it's not cool then run back to my own piss pool and clean up the mess or we can simply clean up and figure out how to stop this insane action kids always do.

turning the water dark blue didn't seem to stop it in "grown ups" so maybe there is no hope. :)

the point is, you can either do what protects the whole, or you can attack the individual issue and go back into the whole that is still on fire just the same.

now, as far as i know, shutting down the streets in your "protest" is illegal.
Indeed!

But police have learned that meeting otherwise peaceful protests with police brutality is not the way to go.

So your violent fantasies will have to stay on the shelf for now.

Indeed!

But police have learned that meeting otherwise peaceful protests with police brutality is not the way to go.

So your violent fantasies will have to stay on the shelf for now.
well we've also learned saying "please don't do this anymore" is 100% pointless.

so here we are. and i 100% reject your stance that arresting law breakers = police brutality. i see you chose to bypass where they had 'two warnings" at the event to cut it out and chose to ignore it, both times.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

and i 100% reject your stance that arresting law breakers = police brutality
That, of course, resembles nothing I said or implied. I am referring more to physical violence than the simple act of arrest.

And no need to arrest anyone. We shut down entire downtowns for every traveling carney festival that crawls out from under a rock for a permit. Close the streets for the safety of the protestors, communicate with them, give them a time frame. Engage them.

That, of course, resembles nothing I said or implied. I am referring more to physical violence than the simple act of arrest.

And no need to arrest anyone. We shut down entire downtowns for every traveling carney festival that crawls out from under a rock for a permit. Close the streets for the safety of the protestors, communicate with them, give them a time frame. Engage them.
They had a permit.
These people do not.

They can protest within the confines of the law or pay the price.

Yes, I know. Block the streets anyway, for the safety of the protestors. It comes first, before protecting against the inconvenience of having to take 3 extra right turns.
Protestors follow process or law.

Why? The protestors didn't. They aced themselves into a known bad situation.

And it's fucking old.
Your weak tu quoqoe points don't mean anything to police, when they decide how to act.

And I already explained the "why".

Forum List

Back