Pro-abortion activists shut down streets near Supreme Court

What a moron... Kavanaugh is a Justice. He and others are deciding a case.. Your idiots are protesting in front of his home, which is a violation of US CODE 1507. Your president doesn't see a problem with it even though the law is not ambiguous. Why wont the DOJ enforce the law? You can bet if they were picketing a left wing justice they would be all over it...
the problem here is, by not enforcing the laws as we have them, it encourages vigilante justice. im not a huge fan of that outside comic books but that's where we are. the one going after kavanaugh thought he was doing the right thing, and the ones going after the extreme on the left will feel the same way. both patriots to a cause that they are ultimately destroying along the way.

Hoping this administration is going to do the right thing obviously isn't working. Doing nothing is not the path forward.
great. any suggestions outside peeing in the pool with them while you're swimming? so far that's all i've you suggest. im open to what we can do that isn't continuing to tear us all down.

in my mind, the actions you suggest would simply be another step into the shithole of an abyss we're already in.

they've done a very good job at being the victim and making the police bad guys for enforcing bed time.

that's how far we've fallen.

Also because the Civil Rights people had a far better thing to protest about, and were mostly well educated middle class blacks, and usually 30's and 40's years old, at least at the start. They had specific grievances, and specific goals.

Now you get 25 year old ragers and college basketweaving grads as professional protesters angry at "something".

Also because the Civil Rights people had a far better thing to protest about, and were mostly well educated middle class blacks, and usually 30's and 40's years old, at least at the start. They had specific grievances, and specific goals.

Now you get 25 year old ragers and college basketweaving grads as professional protesters angry at "something".
well those were actual documented problems of abuse that cried out for attention. saying you identify with that cause doesn't make it "just" anymore than saying you identify as a grapefruit and demand to be picked in season makes you an actual grapefruit.

well those were actual documented problems of abuse that cried out for attention. saying you identify with that cause doesn't make it "just" anymore than saying you identify as a grapefruit and demand to be picked in season makes you an actual grapefruit.

It also becomes a question of impact on yourself personally. Someone from New York protesting over Dobbs overturning Roe has no real stake in the fight, because New York will protect abortions vigilantly, even overprotect them.

great. any suggestions outside peeing in the pool with them while you're swimming? so far that's all i've you suggest. im open to what we can do that isn't continuing to tear us all down.

in my mind, the actions you suggest would simply be another step into the shithole of an abyss we're already in.
Sometimes you can't repair it, so tear it down and rebuild it.

and i believe i said that before. we need to enforce the laws and go that route to ensure we do. if we are refusing to do that, escalate and find out why.

if you're mad kids are peeing in your swimming pool and no one is stopping it, by all means, pee away and keep on keeping on. i'll go ahead and stay out of the pool and work to fix the issue itself.
I think he's talking about peeing in their swimming pool after they wouldn't stop peeing in his, but I get your point also.

Is this Democracy?

The ROE V WADE IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

The cult wants to intimidate so the justices will break their oath.

It is a states rights issues. You can murder babies on the table in blue states If you want.

now, as far as i know, shutting down the streets in your "protest" is illegal. at this point start dragging those committing the crime off the street. they go back, drag them to the back of a police van and discuss this with them one more time. they go back, arrest them and get them out of there.

i don't care how 'passionate' you are about YOUR topic - follow the laws. the left obviously says trying to shut down gov functions is horrible and changes the name of the crime as often as needed in order to stress how horrible it must be. yet, when they get their panties in a wad, anything and everything is ok cause THEIR cause is "righteous".

follow the laws you place on others or there simply are no laws for anyone.

now, here come the bots to say why this is ok and do some source attacks and attacks in general.
I am going to make a bold (and I hope wrong) prediction that they will uphold Roe.

Sometimes you can't repair it, so tear it down and rebuild it.
so, no. other than your suggestion is to simply de-evolve into anarchy and forget all the sacrifices made by those before us to give us what we have today.

gonna pass on that one. continue peeing where you are.

C214-FD2-B-B881-4315-95-B8-16116832-E2-D2.gif

Hoping this administration is going to do the right thing obviously isn't working. Doing nothing is not the path forward.
No but outsmarting these knuckleheads is easier than one thinks. The fact that the Rhino's have placed this country in extreme danger is unbelievable. Democrat's in Republican shirt's have got to be rooted out. If that doesn't happen, then it's over.

so, no. other than your suggestion is to simply de-evolve into anarchy and forget all the sacrifices made by those before us to give us what we have today.

gonna pass on that one. continue peeing where you are.
This is not what they sacrificed for. This is anarchy directed by the government in which law is what they say it is on a whim. Not what is written.

Keep pissing your britches, I'm sure someone will come along and help you out. You are as much the problem as anyone.

I am going to make a bold (and I hope wrong) prediction that they will uphold Roe.
again, i don't know why this came up at all. well, other than "whats the worst possible thing that could be added to this fire"? and someone decided to answer it.

there will never be an ultimate solution to this. i am against abortion but pro choice - my what a contradiction. but that means if i am personally impacted, i will work for the "no" side. but outside that, that is how *i* feel. we get into this shit because we think we must make others feel the way we do and act in a similar manner.

where in the history of mankind has that ever worked out? but to me 3 months was about as good a compromise as you're going to get.

my only real guess is this is a counter reaction to the far left pushing THEIR values. the right got a chance to do it and shouted FIX THIS!!! when in my mind it didn't need fixing. when you push hard for an extreme, there is always a balance in the universe that will push hard in the counter extreme.

and here we are.

Forum List

Back