Pro-abortion activists shut down streets near Supreme Court

A spark would set them off, and then yes you are absolutely right because the supreme court is the last stop for law and order in this country. Once that is destroyed we are done.
Sadly the left has done exactly that... they are tearing apart a independent judiciary through MOB RULE and threats.. And Biden with his minions are allowing it in violation of the law. Once the rule of law is abandoned that is when vigilantism takes over..

A spark would set them off, and then yes you are absolutely right because the supreme court is the last stop for law and order in this country. Once that is destroyed we are done.
The right to bear arms is the last stop for law and order in this country.

how is it not when we are all supposed to be sharing the same set of rights? the ONLY reason we have rights at all is because our founding fathers set them out for us to hold and fight for. there is no base human "right" to anything other than to live and die.

if there was a basic human right to medical care, it would be global. not US. or UK. or China, Japan or whatever. it would in fact be "global". while the passionate truly have a desire for this, it's a desire, not a right.

a "right" is something we assign ourselves to uphold and protect. we protect them by defining them and establishing penalties for not adhering to them. if these in fact need to change over time, they need to change from within the system, or the system loses meaning and value. if i can get what i want by screaming loudly enough and being enough of a pain in the ass, then that is my path to success. success only because the system allowed it to go through in such a manner.

the system of gov we have defines the rights and penalties. we don't assign it to ourselves and then run to the system to protect me from doing so. or call the system UNFAIR and UNJUST when it's the very system that is giving you the right to do that.

it's literally eroding the laws we've all agreed to follow to give us the rights we defined. that is "peeing in your pool".

now you may have a different pool with your own pool house and cabana strippers of whatever flavor you wish to have. that is very true. but the source of the water that lets you do that is the same. given that, peeing in someone elses pool still fucks up your own water.

No but outsmarting these knuckleheads is easier than one thinks. The fact that the Rhino's have placed this country in extreme danger is unbelievable. Democrat's in Republican shirt's have got to be rooted out. If that doesn't happen, then it's over.
Voters put known ones into office. Most times when the elites push only one candidate for Repubs. But we also get some feedback on newer candidates before the election and then get stuck with them. The ones that run as one thing and end up another though are maddening. Elites will push candidates out also or make it very difficult.

Hoping this administration is going to do the right thing obviously isn't working. Doing nothing is not the path forward.

Democrat Politicians threatening USSC Justices,calling for illegal intimidation of and violence against USSC justices Justices...

Demo rat politicians openy, publicly calling for Insurrections (which they say is bad / seditious / treasonous when Trump does it)

Invciting 3 leftist domestic terrorist bombingsand 1 USSC Justice assassination attempt...

US AG being forced to enforce law outlawing intimidation, threats, and protests at Justices homes with the intent of forcing them to change their votes

Justices and their families having yo be relocated due to death threats

Its all good if Democrats and violent, murdering leftists do it to protect / further THEIR agenda

No but outsmarting these knuckleheads is easier than one thinks. The fact that the Rhino's have placed this country in extreme danger is unbelievable. Democrat's in Republican shirt's have got to be rooted out. If that doesn't happen, then it's over.
what is your goal in outsmarting them?

outsmarting them NOW or figuring out how we got this jacked up and fixing *that* issue? another pool reference here. you can play the game for the very next move, or you can look at the last 10 moves in which you did that and see nothing changed and backup to see a bigger picture.

Democrat Politicians threatening USSC Justices,calling for illegal intimidation of and violence against USSC justices Justices...

Demo rat politicians openy, publicly calling for Insurrections (which they say is bad / seditious / treasonous when Trump does it)

Invciting 3 leftist domestic terrorist bombingsand 1 USSC Justice assassination attempt...

US AG being forced to enforce law outlawing intimidation, threats, and protests at Justices homes with the intent of forcing them to change their votes

Justices and their families having yo be relocated due to death threats

Its all good if Democrats and violent, murdering leftists do it to protect / further THEIR agenda
it's way to plain to see they don't care what they call it as long as you call it their way.

these days that is getting direct push back we've not seen in awhile.

let the games begin.

Once the USSC / Roberts finally decides to release their decision and Democrats / snowflakes officially lose their minds I am sure we will see many more 'mostly peaceful protests' all over the country

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Once the USSC / Roberts finally decides to release their decision and Democrats / snowflakes officially lose their minds I am sure we will see many more 'mostly peaceful protests' all over the country

View attachment 657378
i don't think there's any way it will go down like that a 2nd time. like i said, there has been a shift and the bullshit is being tossed back over the fence.

now, as far as i know, shutting down the streets in your "protest" is illegal. at this point start dragging those committing the crime off the street. they go back, drag them to the back of a police van and discuss this with them one more time. they go back, arrest them and get them out of there.

i don't care how 'passionate' you are about YOUR topic - follow the laws. the left obviously says trying to shut down gov functions is horrible and changes the name of the crime as often as needed in order to stress how horrible it must be. yet, when they get their panties in a wad, anything and everything is ok cause THEIR cause is "righteous".

follow the laws you place on others or there simply are no laws for anyone.

now, here come the bots to say why this is ok and do some source attacks and attacks in general.
I'm waiting for a million women marching on the Court from the Wash Monument

Maybe the USSC will release the re: Roe decision today, while the pro-abortion protesters are there.
I wonder how sort of coverage the mainstream media will give the resulting storming of the building?
You know, while the Jan6 farce is underway.

This is not what they sacrificed for. This is anarchy directed by the government in which law is what they say it is on a whim. Not what is written.

Keep pissing your britches, I'm sure someone will come along and help you out. You are as much the problem as anyone.
yea, damn me for saying we need to use our system to change our system. im such the anarchist.

now, as far as i know, shutting down the streets in your "protest" is illegal. at this point start dragging those committing the crime off the street. they go back, drag them to the back of a police van and discuss this with them one more time. they go back, arrest them and get them out of there.

i don't care how 'passionate' you are about YOUR topic - follow the laws. the left obviously says trying to shut down gov functions is horrible and changes the name of the crime as often as needed in order to stress how horrible it must be. yet, when they get their panties in a wad, anything and everything is ok cause THEIR cause is "righteous".

now, here come the bots to say why this is ok and do some source attacks and attacks in general.
But but but they're peaceful protesters. Anyway, we have to spend our time jailing people who stole beers out of Pelosi's fridge.

HOSE3.jpg

Forum List

Back