Privilege; not as much as race!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
For there are millions of poor white people in America for whom their skin color brings no advantage at all (and some number of well-to-do people of color for whom it does). This means that, while race still matters, we would be foolish not to consider privilege primarily in terms of class.

Race matters, but not as much as privilege.

For there are millions of poor white people in America for whom their skin color brings no advantage at all (and some number of well-to-do people of color for whom it does). This means that, while race still matters, we would be foolish not to consider privilege primarily in terms of class.

In which the MSM looks at the polls and panics: abandon ship, abandon ship! Racism isn't working anymore!

It's too late. This won't work.

Just so we are clear! We are full circle to where we were before all of this crap? We are right back to class based? Just like that?

You just so happened to waste time and money to get to where you were?

1626812956011.png

"Privilege" seems to be synonymous with "member of the majority group" in today's parlance. It has always been this way in all times and all societies. What would have changed to make it other today is clearly just the attempt to take control of vocabulary, as in so many other instances.

Ah, a Black lives "may" not matter argument from a Black guy other than Bill Cosby. Interesting.. :sigh2:

Privilege gals and guys can go any school they want, parents are buying their way into (still going on) and passing them with out the grades while the poor have more crime.

In America, anyone can make their own 'privilege'. Leftwingers want to take that opportunity away.

In America, anyone can make their own 'privilege'. Leftwingers want to take that opportunity away.
I wholeheartedly disagree. Thats why there are so many poor, white and minorities. For many it takes generations to make privilege, the minorities never.

Last edited:
America has Liberal Privilege.

That's why libs get recruited into Harvard, even dense ones like Dave Hogg, but truly brilliant young people like Kyle Rittenhouse and Nick Sandmann are barred from getting an education.

America has Liberal Privilege.

That's why libs get recruited into Harvard, even dense ones like Dave Hogg, but truly brilliant young people like Kyle Rittenhouse and Nick Sandmann are barred from getting an education.
David Hogg is well known, Rittenhouse killed 2 men and Sandman sued and got rich. Rittenhouse still got into school but he doesn't want too.

Last edited:
Privilege gals and guys can go any school they want, parents are buying their way into (still going on) and passing them with out the grades while the poor have more crime.
Do you mean money? Of course if you have money you have a better/easier life than if you don’t.

Rittenhouse was found innocent by 12 angry men.

Hogg is a failure and a doofus. His pillow manufacturing company collapsed before producing a single item.
In 2021 and Hogg is an activist, and I agree with his activist agenda, and he left the pillow company.

I see Lindall is now saying "god bless" after his raving about his pillow factory.

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly disagree. Thats why there are so many poor, white and minorities. For many it takes generations to make privilege, the minorities never.
How do you figure that? I could have grown up dirt poor and become highly successful and wealthy, me and my kids would have al, the “privilege” your talking about.

Their few and far between.
Why because you said? 2.2 million people become millionaires every year in the US.

but if your point is it’s easier for kids who’s parents had money to be successful than for kids who’s parents don’t, Yeah no shit. Is that supposed to be some revelation?

Forum List

Back