Princess of Wales says she is undergoing cancer treatment

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

The Princess of Wales says she is in the early stages of treatment after cancer was found in tests.
In a video statement, Catherine says it was a "huge shock" after an "incredibly tough couple of months".
But she sent a positive message, saying: "I am well and getting stronger every day."
Details of the cancer have not been disclosed, but Kensington Palace says it is confident the princess will make a full recovery

Bad news indeed. Hope she recovers but if it was ovarian cancer, lifespan can be up to 5 years. So bad news indeed because William and Catherine don't deserve such problems.

The Princess of Wales says she is in the early stages of treatment after cancer was found in tests.
In a video statement, Catherine says it was a "huge shock" after an "incredibly tough couple of months".
But she sent a positive message, saying: "I am well and getting stronger every day."
Details of the cancer have not been disclosed, but Kensington Palace says it is confident the princess will make a full recovery

Bad news indeed. Hope she recovers but if it was ovarian cancer, lifespan can be up to 5 years. So bad news indeed because William and Catherine don't deserve such problems.

They tried to keep it private, and failed. They forgot how the British press can be, and now they don't have the Queen around anymore to give them pause.

Should have just said it was cancer to start, would have gotten more of a sympathetic handling as opposed to the speculation they got.

Some Royal Press Secretary needs to get fired.

First round of ovarian cancer can be treated. It is the second round that is a death sentence.

Unspecified diagnosis .
But she was in hospital long enough to have had a diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer , for example , immediate surgery , be fitted with a stoma and allowed home .
Possibly serious, as lesser conditions are treatable by drugs such as Capecitbine or radiotherapy .

Photos show a much thinner woman -- see face and compare .

I was deeply saddened to hear of this news. Princess Kate has always performed her royal duties while combining motherhood and marriage with great aplomb and dignity and I've always felt her to be a good and lovely highly competent woman. My heart breaks with the news of her illness and I send her the sweetest of virtual hugs and wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. What a horrible ordeal she is facing. My loving thoughts are with her children and husband, William, too.

Hope she didn't have a Covid poison vaccine.

And King Charles didn't have it either.

So many people lately ....:(

1711228594643.png

Forum List

Back