Prince William to wed (and other patriotic musings)

I'm very happy about the engagement of William and Kate. I would like to see Charles step aside so that William can be King. I'm sorry, but my opinion of Charles is that he is a weak, introverted, boring, somewhat detached person, and somewhat unfit to be King. If I were a British subject I would not want Camilla "enthroned" in any way even if she could never have the title of Queen.

It will be interesting to see just how much of Diana is in William - and I'd say the engagement ring is a pretty good "heads up" about it. I think William and Harry both are more grounded than their father. I strikes me that William would be much more a "King of the People" than Charles could ever hope to be.

I'm sure the media, the press, and paparazzi will be salivating from this day forward.

I am delighted that Prince William is finally to wed Kate Middleton.
BBC News - Royal wedding: Prince William to marry Kate Middleton

Our Royal Family will go from strength to strength as a result of this marriage.

God save William, Kate and the Royal Family.

And God bless our British troops as they continue to hunt down and exterminate the muslim scum terrorist bastards which threaten us and our American cousins. The time has come to nuke our islamic enemies.

At the same time we need to thwart the ambitions of smelly little nations like India and China, which have misplaced global ambitions which will never come to fruition.

Who gives a shit about those hemophiliac recessive gene carrier Royal British family.
Robber baron sucker butts have stolen land and precious resources from practically every continent on the Earth. There is no such thing as caucasian Royalty.
Black African Kings and Queens are the only true royalty on the Earth.
Whites are nothing but johnny come lately imposters.!!:razz:

Like I said, who gives a shit about a robber baron, hemophiliac recessive gene carrier
imposter royal family sucker butt ,blood sucker family.!?:razz:

Our Royal Family will go from strength to strength as a result of this marriage.

And God bless our British troops as they continue to hunt down and exterminate the muslim scum terrorist bastards which threaten us and our American cousins. The time has come to nuke our islamic enemies.

At the same time we need to thwart the ambitions of smelly little nations like India and China, which have misplaced global ambitions which will never come to fruition.

She seems very charming and they make a handsome looking couple. Her beauty is a natural one----teeth not whitened and upper-lip looking untouched by artificial means. A natural beauty. I hope she copes well with her soon-to-be loss of anonymity. She has had only a relatively small dose of it, in the past few years. I wish them a very happy marriage and life. :)

Middleton wasn't very happy when one of the higher ups told her that the king of england is allowed to have mistresses.

I thought they couldn't marry commoners? Isn't that why that one loser abdicated? Or was it because she was an American divorcee???

Ok, whose sock puppet is this?

Who gives a shit about those hemophiliac recessive gene carrier Royal British family.
Robber baron sucker butts have stolen land and precious resources from practically every continent on the Earth. There is no such thing as caucasian Royalty.

Like I said, who gives a shit about a robber baron, hemophiliac recessive gene carrier

I see you learned some new words today, 52nd Cul de Sac. Now you will be able to spend some time learning how to spell them! :cool:

They look like nice boys.

I hope they have a tad more sense that you apparently have.

Nuking millions of innocent people?

Seriously?

Now tell me, how are you any different than Hitler, Pol Pot or Stalin?

I see you learned some new words today, 52nd Cul de Sac. Now you will be able to spend some time learning how to spell them! :cool:

Cul de Sac. :lol::lol::lol: That's very good.

The concept of "royalty" is outdated.

I can't understand why anyone gives flying fuck of a rat's ass about those pompous ass snobs that the Brits worship.

The concept of "royalty" is outdated.

I can't understand why anyone gives flying fuck of a rat's ass about those pompous ass snobs that the Brits worship.

If that female Middleton is a recessive hemophiliac gene carrier also, that matches the Prince William hemophiliac recessive gene, and the baby is a boy, they could technically
have a hemophiliac King one day in England.
The Royal family of hemophiliac gene carriers.The fuss with these degenerate gene pool
Royals, all Rubbish I tell you, Rubbish!!

I thought they couldn't marry commoners? Isn't that why that one loser abdicated? Or was it because she was an American divorcee???

After several months, I just thought I'd log on and see what people were saying about this. And, no surprise, a mixture of insults, stupidity and off topic crap, with the occasional worthwhile post. Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose....

To answer your question Allie, it was because she was a divorcee (the Monarch is also the head of the Church of England). The distinction between the Duke of Windsor (as he became after abdication) and Charles is that Charles was not head of the C of E when he married Camilla, and Edward VIII was when he wanted to marry Mrs Simpson. That said, it's a technical distinction only.

I wish them both luck and happiness, but I'm also glad I'm not in England to witness the tabloid feeding frenzy.

Last edited:

After several months, I just thought I'd log on and see what people were saying about this. And, no surprise, a mixture of insults, stupidity and off topic crap, with the occasional worthwhile post. Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose....

To answer your question Allie, it was because she was a divorcee (the Monarch is also the head of the Church of England). The distinction between the Duke of Windsor (as he became after abdication) and Charles is that Charles was not head of the C of E when he married Camilla, and Edward VIII was when he wanted to marry Mrs Simpson. That said, it's a technical distinction only.

I wish them both luck and happiness, but I'm also glad I'm not in England to witness the tabloid feeding frenzy.

What would you expect from a race of people and a country that raped , looted, and pillaged, from almost every continent on the Earth. Please , think about the topic subject, and its history. The British a bunch of murderous theives.!

Last edited:
This royal wedding will be far more "unpatriotic" than "patriotic". Royalty does the people and nations of this land a disservice.

It is harming us to insist on kingdom and monarchy rather than republics and elected presidents.

We have no president and no republican democratic constitutional freedoms. Magna Carta is of less use than toilet paper. The UK is a royalist, fascist police state wherein we have all the rights of lumps of meat.

Waving a union flag at the royal wedding, even though that is the British flag, does not make the United Kingdom, the monarchy, the royal wedding truly "British".

The UK, the monarchy, the royal wedding is anti-British, anti-English, anti-Scottish, anti-Welsh, anti-Irish.

The kingdom is the true enemy of the people. The UK is not "our" country. It is their imposed version of our country.

The people are brainwashed by events such as this royal wedding to believe that kingdom and monarchy is our country. It is not. It is a lie. You are being brainwashed.

When we are told over and over again that "the United Kingdom" is the name of our country, I say "NO!" - that's not my country. As a BBC license-fee-payer I object to this pro-royal propaganda 24/7.

I am Scottish and British, not UK-ish.

The UK state insists that we must be subjects of the crown, of the monarchy. The propaganda surrounding this royal wedding and similar appearances of the royals on TV is to brainwash us all to accept kingdom and monarchy.

I say bomb the royal wedding.

We must ask our military to stop enslaving us to this kingdom and take up arms in a fight for freedom for the people and the nations but against the UK. The military should start with arresting, exiling or assassinating the royals, preferably sooner than later.

How Queen Elizabeth got married to the Nazis.

Quote:
Left: Prince Christoph von Hesse, in Nazi SS uniform, was a high ranking Nazi. He was chief of Hermann Goring's secret intelligence service, an aide to Heinrich Himmler and a colonel (SS-Oberfuhrer) of the Schutzstaffel (SS).
Suits you, your Royal Highness.

Centre: Prince Christoph von Hesse married Princess Sophie, the sister of Prince Philip ("of Greece and Demark", as THEY say).

Right: Philip "Mountbatten" ('cos he is now a Briton) married Princess Elizabeth and they proclaim themselves Duke and Duchess ("of Edinburgh", so THEY say).

Discuss in the For Freedom Forums - here -
Topic "Close Encounters Of The Third Reich Kind" in the "Republican Intelligence" forum.

Wikipedia: Prince Christoph of Hesse

Wikipedia: Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom. Marriage

American Almanac: The Nazi Roots of the House of Windsor

Aftermath News: The Nazi relative that the Royals disowned

The Daily Express: PRINCE PHILIP AND THE NAZIS

The Royals and the Reich. The Princes von Hessen in Nazi Germany by Jonathan Petropoulos

Jonathan Petropoulos, in his book "Royals and the Reich" reviews the case that the Duke of Windsor was a traitor and an agent for Nazi Germany which was made by Martin Allen in his book "Hidden Agenda. How the Duke of Windsor Betrayed the Allies".

Quote:
Author Martin Allen goes much further than this, arguing in his controversial book, Hidden Agenda, that the duke spied for Hitler, especially in the critical phase in late-1939 and early-1940 prior to the Battle of France.

According to Allen, the duke made inspection tours of the French army's front line positions, including the Maginot line, and provided reports of troop deployments not only to the British (French-British co-operation not being what it should have been), but also to the Germans.

The link between the duke and the Nazis, according to Allen, was wealthy American industrialist Charles Bedaux (sometimes spelled Bedault), who was a close friend of the Windsors. Bedaux had loaned them his home, chateau Cande in France, for their wedding in June 1937, and he was almost certainly a Nazi intelligence asset; he knew Goring personally and had many German business contacts.

Martin Allen goes so far as to argue that the Duke of Windsor provided Bedaux with the crucial information about the French deployment, that this information, when passed on, induced Hitler to take the bold move and invade France through the poorly defended Ardennes forest, and that this is the primary explanation for the stunning Nazi victory in May-June 1940.

It is a devastating indictment: the Duke of Windsor was not only a traitor but the main reason for the German victory in the West and all that came with it (occupation, the Battle of Britain, and the persecution of Jews in these regions, among other developments).

Forum List

Back