Prince Had No Will....WTF?

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Prince and no Will?:eek:..Wow!! I can't believe it. I hope his sister is a good, honest, person

Prince's sister has filed legal documents stating the late superstar did not have a will.

Tyka Nelson on Tuesday filed court documents to open a probate case in Minnesota's Carver County, which is where her brother's Paisley Park estate is located.

In the filing, she states that "I do not know of the existence of a Will and have no reason to believe that the Decedent executed testamentary documents in any form."

Prince was worth $300 million according to various estimates, including one from Celebrity Net Worth. And his estate is expected to grow as sales of his music have exploded since his death.

Tyka Nelson is the only full sibling of Prince, who died last week at the age of 57. Prince was not married and had no living children or parents who could potentially inherit the millions to come from his estate.

Prince had no will, says his sister

Prince and no Will?:eek:..Wow!! I can't believe it. I hope his sister is a good, honest, person

Prince's sister has filed legal documents stating the late superstar did not have a will.

Tyka Nelson on Tuesday filed court documents to open a probate case in Minnesota's Carver County, which is where her brother's Paisley Park estate is located.

In the filing, she states that "I do not know of the existence of a Will and have no reason to believe that the Decedent executed testamentary documents in any form."

Prince was worth $300 million according to various estimates, including one from Celebrity Net Worth. And his estate is expected to grow as sales of his music have exploded since his death.

Tyka Nelson is the only full sibling of Prince, who died last week at the age of 57. Prince was not married and had no living children or parents who could potentially inherit the millions to come from his estate.

I read this and could not believe this because he was a man known to dot his I's and cross his T's and no will is just amazing!

I read this and could not believe this because he was a man known to dot his I's and cross his T's and no will is just amazing!

Unbelievable... there has to be a private foundation set up to manage the estate. Like Elvis's Graceland, Paisley park studio.....

336CB65700000578-3553554-A_huge_recording_studio_which_was_designed_by_architect_Bret_The-a-105_1461329608811.jpg

A huge recording studio, which was designed by architect Bret Theony, is where many of the star's musical instruments were kept

A huge recording studio, which was designed by architect Bret Theony, was the home to many of the star's musical instruments, with guitars propped against purple and pink chairs and a keyboard in the middle of the room.

Elsewhere in the house, a room seemingly dedicated to relaxation - with large sofas next to an acoustic performance area - was lit by purple lights.

Inside Prince's $10million Paisley Park estate

Yeah that's pretty bizarre.
You would think with his millions, he would have instructions for charities, as well as family members.

Anyone know if he had had a vasectomy ?

Two marriages, and tons of girl friends, and no kids. Not like a typical black guy.

hmmm maybe he wasn't quite the ''genius'' some are trying to make him out to be?

Unbelievable... there has to be a private foundation set up to manage the estate. Like Elvis's Graceland, Paisley park studio.....

336CB65700000578-3553554-A_huge_recording_studio_which_was_designed_by_architect_Bret_The-a-105_1461329608811.jpg

A huge recording studio, which was designed by architect Bret Theony, is where many of the star's musical instruments were kept

A huge recording studio, which was designed by architect Bret Theony, was the home to many of the star's musical instruments, with guitars propped against purple and pink chairs and a keyboard in the middle of the room.

Elsewhere in the house, a room seemingly dedicated to relaxation - with large sofas next to an acoustic performance area - was lit by purple lights.

Inside Prince's $10million Paisley Park estate

Wow! That is an impressive setup!

You would think with his millions, he would have instructions for charities, as well as family members.

Two marriages, and tons of girl friends, and no kids. Not like a typical black guy.

The tragedy behind Prince's children - and how he did not acknowledge son's death

prince-mayte-main.jpg

Mayte fell pregnant shortly after their wedding on Valentine’s Day, 1996, in Prince’s home town of Minneapolis.

But their son Boy Gregory died just a week after birth due to Pfeiffer syndrome, a rare defect of the skull.

That loss, followed by a miscarriage not long afterwards, tore the grieving couple apar
t.

Nice wife...

Mayte Garcia and Prince perform on stage in 1995

Mayte-Garcia-and-Prince-perform-on-stage.jpg

The tragedy behind Prince's children - and how he didn't acknowledge son's death

upload_2016-4-26_16-49-33.png

The tragedy behind Prince's children - and how he did not acknowledge son's death

prince-mayte-main.jpg

Mayte fell pregnant shortly after their wedding on Valentine’s Day, 1996, in Prince’s home town of Minneapolis.

But their son Boy Gregory died just a week after birth due to Pfeiffer syndrome, a rare defect of the skull.

That loss, followed by a miscarriage not long afterwards, tore the grieving couple apar
t.

Nice wife...

Mayte Garcia and Prince perform on stage in 1995

Mayte-Garcia-and-Prince-perform-on-stage.jpg

The tragedy behind Prince's children - and how he didn't acknowledge son's death

Thanks. I had never heard about this before.

Yo, Typical Dummy Druggie who thinks he will live forever!!!

"GTP"
Obama will have more money to blow, taxes!
1200x-1.jpg

I think the state gets the assets if there's will and no offspring.

From what I read the other day, in the state of Minnesota with no will, his sister will get the bulk, but any other half brother or sisters and their offspring can also make claims.

I hope this is the way Prince wanted it. What a dummy.

:eusa_think:

Prince's Lawyer 'Overwhelmed,' Insists Singer Led Clean Lifestyle

McMillan said that while Prince may have been in pain and may have taken medication from time to time, he was "not on any drugs that would be any cause for concern."

"People use medication. The question is, are you on meds in a dangerous way?" he said.

McMillan noted that Prince, a vegan, was known for his clean lifestyle.

"Everybody who knows Prince knows he wasn't walking around drugged up," McMillan said. "That's foolish. No one ever saw Prince and said, . 'He looks high.' . It wasn't what he was about.
"

Prince's Lawyer 'Overwhelmed,' Insists Singer Led Clean Lifestyle

If he wasn't married or had any kids, to me, whatever he left behind should go to his siblings if his parents are not still here.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

I think the state gets the assets if there's will and no offspring.

From what I read the other day, in the state of Minnesota with no will, his sister will get the bulk, but any other half brother or sisters and their offspring can also make claims.

I hope this is the way Prince wanted it. What a dummy.

He probably didn't care because he has no kids and can't take it with him! What difference does it make to him now? He's dead.

Forum List

Back