Priebus' attempt to modernize GOP angers Base/Old Guard

severely conservative?

so that make's Obama, Hillary, Biden, Reid, etc , severely commie/marxist right?

what's funny is the allstatic claims to be an outsider not a partisan hack

Last edited:
We need to stop wishing we were Democrats. We need to deStarkify the Republican Party. We need to run candidates with a record of Conservatism like Scott Walker and leave the McCain's and Romney's to carrying the "Walker/Palin" placards

go ahead. You people will be guaranteed to be a permanent minority party only winning local races & governorships in the deep south, Appalachia, & militialand (Idaho, ect...)

But the Democrat base cheers their party for being the angry, hateful, hostile to the people party

Sen. Charles Schumer pushes plan to undercut tea party - Washington Times

but this doesn't bother the dots a Democrat sheep...

Last edited:
We need to stop wishing we were Democrats. We need to deStarkify the Republican Party. We need to run candidates with a record of Conservatism like Scott Walker and leave the McCain's and Romney's to carrying the "Walker/Palin" placards

Ahhh, do you mean "severely Conservative" Mitt Romney?

Hillaryous!

Funny, when a GOPer gets he ass handed to him at an election, his based then says he is suddenly not conservative enough...

Guess that made Carl Paladino (R-NY) or Tommy Tancredo just total liberal pussies, what?

:D)

Look, I get what you are trying to say, but then the Right should have been HONEST when it nominated Romney and just said, he's not a real Conservative... hmmm?

I have a great idea, you stick to Obama Fluffing, we'll tend to thing on our side of the spectrum....hmmmkay

Romney was not a Conservative.

Walker is

Palin is

Paul is

McCain isn't and neither was Romney

go ahead. You people will be guaranteed to be a permanent minority party only winning local races & governorships in the deep south, Appalachia, & militialand (Idaho, ect...)

How did that Walker recall go for you?

Hillaryous!

Funny, when a GOPer gets he ass handed to him at an election, his based then says he is suddenly not conservative enough...

Guess that made Carl Paladino (R-NY) or Tommy Tancredo just total liberal pussies, what?

Look, I get what you are trying to say, but then the Right should have been HONEST when it nominated Romney and just said, he's not a real Conservative... hmmm?

The republicans nominated Romney precisely because he was perceived as not far right. of course the hard left rebranded him into some kind hard right wing guy which he certainly was not. Romney was a Democrat favorite until he ran against Obama. Similar to Christie before his current problems. Better to let we real conservatives choose the candidate this time

Hillaryous!

The republicans nominated Romney precisely because he was perceived as not far right. of course the hard left rebranded him into some kind hard right wing guy which he certainly was not. Romney was a Democrat favorite until he ran against Obama. Similar to Christie before his current problems. Better to let we real conservatives choose the candidate this time

No. Wrong. Romney clearly went in front of CPAC in 2013 and called himself "severely Conservative":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI8PlTtM7DU]Romney- I was a Severely Conservative Governor - YouTube[/ame]

The Democrats did not brand him as such. He did that all on his own. Conservatives DID pick Romney.

Care to play again? I'm just getting my fingernails sharpened now...

:D

severely conservative?

so that make's Obama, Hillary, Biden, Reid, etc , severely commie/marxist right?

what's funny is the allstatic claims to be an outsider not a partisan hack

When it comes to numbers, I am completely neutral, have always been, will always be.

When it comes to policies and opinions, I have every much right as you to be partisan.

Oh, and "severely Conservative"? YES:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI8PlTtM7DU]Romney- I was a Severely Conservative Governor - YouTube[/ame]

Hillaryous!

No. Wrong. Romney clearly went in front of CPAC in 2013 and called himself "severely Conservative":

The Democrats did not brand him as such. He did that all on his own. Conservatives DID pick Romney.

He can say whatever the fuck he wanted, no one paying attention believed him.

Obama said he was a fiscal Conservative and was going to go through the budget with a fine-toothed comb, Rube

Obama said he was a fiscal Conservative and was going to go through the budget with a fine-toothed comb, Rube

So, you are saying that your party already knew that Romney was a liar, but nominated him, anyway, amirite?

Romney- I was a Severely Conservative Governor - YouTube

So, you are saying that your party already knew that Romney was a liar, but nominated him, anyway, amirite?

"If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period"

Romney would be considered Old Guard/Blue Blood Repub. Basers & libertarians w/o a candidate need to be dealt w/ by the people who REALLY run the Repub party brand OR a Dem or a Populist will win in '16.

Hillaryous!

Romney can say whatever he wantes to say, but the fact is that if he were actually a real conservative he wouldn't have had any problem clinching the nominatio, but he did Herman Cane,Newt Gingrich, Rick Sanatorium lots of real conservatives didn't want Romney we settled for him because we had to

Romney can say whatever he wantes to say, but the fact is that if he were actually a real conservative he wouldn't have had any problem clinching the nominatio, but he did Herman Cane,Newt Gingrich, Rick Sanatorium lots of real conservatives didn't want Romney we settled for him because we had to

That only makes sense if only one of the candidates out of the (VERY LARGE) GOP 2012 field would have been a Conservative, but a number of them were firebrand conservatives and so there was never a moment where one candidate had an absolute majority in the primaries, until way late in the game. And no, you did not have to settle for Romney. You could have settled for Gingrich! Or Santorum! Or Bachmann! Or Perry! Or Cain! The very list you provided proved my point. Thanks!

Romney- I was a Severely Conservative Governor - YouTube

That only makes sense if only one of the candidates out of the (VERY LARGE) GOP 2012 field would have been a Conservative, but a number of them were firebrand conservatives and so there was never a moment where one candidate had an absolute majority in the primaries, until way late in the game. And no, you did not have to settle for Romney. You could have settled for Gingrich! Or Santorum! Or Bachmann! Or Perry! Or Cain! The very list you provided proved my point. Thanks!

I settled for Romney. Most of the conservatives I know settled for Romney...what was the point again:confused:

I settled for Romney. Most of the conservatives I know settled for Romney...what was the point again:confused:

you made the point that "if he were actually a real conservative he wouldn't have had any problem clinching the nominatio(n)", but the real conservatives, as you see them, did not clinch the nomination, they didn't even come close. Your own logic defeated your sentence.

:)

the point is he's a boring blowhard like wrongwhiner and Joey

Forum List

Back