LOL, is the best the GOP can put up again Jan Schakowsky

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
For the record, it really doesn't matter who they put up again Schakowsky, she is so dialed into the Chicago machine, she would beat anyone handily. That said, how the F#$% can these two embarrassment not have a real competitor?

First, you have Susanne Atanus, who is bat crazy! Here is what she stated in a debate! WOW I heard the entire thing on the radio this morning. Again WOW.

Dueling Whack-Jobs Battle in Chicago GOP Primary....(VIDEO) | Liberals Unite
“I am a conservative Republican and I believe in God first,” Atanus said. She said she believes God controls the weather and has put tornadoes and diseases such as autism and dementia on earth as punishment for gay rights and legalized abortions.

“God is angry. We are provoking him with abortions and same-sex marriage and civil unions,” she said. “Same-sex activity is going to increase AIDS. If it’s in our military it will weaken our military. We need to respect God.”

WOW, that talk doesn't win you elections in conservative districts, but in a liberal district you must be a retard to state this out loud!!!

Then you have David Earl Williams III. WHO WITHOUT A DOUBT IS A DEMOCRATIC FUNDED NON-CANDIDATE CANDIDATE. He has a record, openly admits that he voted for Obama in 2008 and his answers to questions makes him look dumber than dumb. My reasoning. (1) He has a domestic violence order of protection was filed against him by a D.C. judge. To which his only defense is that is, frivolous! OK, that could be, but to win an election you must go into detail and provide PROOF why it's frivolous. He was interviewed on 560 this morning and he gave no explanation, which lead me to think the allegations are turn. And the allegations are severe!

Williams allegedly impersonated his ex-girlfriend online, and tried to have the girl fired from her job and thrown out of school.

(2) His responses to the questions were minor league.
"Why should they vote for you?"
Answer: "Because have plan and I am going to shake things up."
"What specifically."
Answer: "I don't have enough time here to get into that."

Are you kidding, what better to state a few items on your agenda that people should get behind!

(3) He refuses to discuss his business background and where currently works. He is vague when asked, responding, "I work for a few places doing a few things."

So your choices is a bat crazy bitch and democrat mole! The amazing thing is I personally would vote for the Democrat mole!

“I am a conservative Republican and I believe in God first,” Atanus said. She said she believes God controls the weather and has put tornadoes and diseases such as autism and dementia on earth as punishment for gay rights and legalized abortions.

Note: if you define God to be NATURE then yes, nature causes the weather and natural disasters, the laws of nature and the forces result in these things.

as for diseases and impaired conditions such as autism, mental or social disorders, even criminal illness:
by NATURE, the mind and body are designed to heal naturally.
So if disease occur that are not naturally healed, that means something physical is obstructing the natural healing process.

I would agree that perfect natural state of health would prevent most diseases and reduce anomalies to the minimal.

ANY kind of conflict or unforgiven issues that BLOCK the spiritual healing energy from flowing contribute to why we haven't cured more diseases or disorders.

It isn't the legalized abortions or gay marriages that CAUSE these problems,
but it IS the waste of resources and energy on UNFORGIVEN CONFLICT over these
issues that prevents unified focus on correction prevention treatment healing and recovery.

I would agree in spirit that the conflicts and unforgiveness are the root problem.
The more we resolve those, then our mental physical and political conditions will follow.

R side said:
“God is angry. We are provoking him with abortions and same-sex marriage and civil unions,” she said. “Same-sex activity is going to increase AIDS. If it’s in our military it will weaken our military. We need to respect God.”

What makes "God" angry is when we do not forgive and yet judge others claiming we are forgiven, when we seek revenge instead of fixing our part of the problem first before we help our neighbors. We bring destruction on ourselves. And yes you can say all that negative maelstrom of energy we circulate invokes these natural and manmade disasters.

Whatever this Candidate is TRYING to say, it could be translated into more common sense terms, but blaming just talking point issues is missing the point. the real issue is forgiveness and correction in CHRIST, not twisting this into Antichristian retribution, and call for judgment and punishment. Christ Jesus is about Restorative Justice and Peace, through forgiveness and correction to heal the mind body spirit, relationships, nations and society.

I agree this person is missing the mark, but could get some coaching to stay more on target. Need major translator and some corrections to the spiritual arguments presented.

D side said:
Then you have David Earl Williams III. WHO WITHOUT A DOUBT IS A DEMOCRATIC FUNDED NON-CANDIDATE CANDIDATE. He has a record, openly admits that he voted for Obama in 2008 and his answers to questions makes him look dumber than dumb. My reasoning. (1) He has a domestic violence order of protection was filed against him by a D.C. judge. To which his only defense is that is, frivolous! OK, that could be, but to win an election you must go into detail and provide PROOF why it's frivolous. He was interviewed on 560 this morning and he gave no explanation, which lead me to think the allegations are turn. And the allegations are severe!

Williams allegedly impersonated his ex-girlfriend online, and tried to have the girl fired from her job and thrown out of school.

"What specifically."

Are you kidding, what better to state a few items on your agenda that people should get behind!

(3) He refuses to discuss his business background and where currently works. He is vague when asked, responding, "I work for a few places doing a few things."

So your choices is a bat crazy bitch and democrat mole! The amazing thing is I personally would vote for the Democrat mole!

If those are the only two choices for that office, I'd have them share it, create a second position for the other contender to represent both sides of the constituency they serve.

If there are any libertarian or green candidates I'd ask for consensus decision making that brings together the extremes they represent, includes input and objections from both camps, but makes policies based on agreement by Constitutional principles and standards.

so regardless of what fringe groups they represent, policies are still based on the Constitution. But NO, I would not elect one of these by majority rule and expect them to represent the entire population in their jurisdiction. they would need to partner together and/or bring in mediators from neutral third parties to include and represent all equally.

these two especially need help!!!!
Gee FU Whiz.
No wonder my friends tell me I should run for office.
I thought I rambled but they say I make more sense than other fools who
sound crazier than I do on a bad day!!!

If there is a surprise Libertarian candidate that makes some noise I am donating to that person's campaign!

Note: if you define God to be NATURE then yes, nature causes the weather and natural disasters, the laws of nature and the forces result in these things.

as for diseases and impaired conditions such as autism, mental or social disorders, even criminal illness:
by NATURE, the mind and body are designed to heal naturally.
So if disease occur that are not naturally healed, that means something physical is obstructing the natural healing process.

I would agree that perfect natural state of health would prevent most diseases and reduce anomalies to the minimal.

ANY kind of conflict or unforgiven issues that BLOCK the spiritual healing energy from flowing contribute to why we haven't cured more diseases or disorders.

It isn't the legalized abortions or gay marriages that CAUSE these problems,
but it IS the waste of resources and energy on UNFORGIVEN CONFLICT over these
issues that prevents unified focus on correction prevention treatment healing and recovery.

I would agree in spirit that the conflicts and unforgiveness are the root problem.
The more we resolve those, then our mental physical and political conditions will follow.

R side said:

What makes "God" angry is when we do not forgive and yet judge others claiming we are forgiven, when we seek revenge instead of fixing our part of the problem first before we help our neighbors. We bring destruction on ourselves. And yes you can say all that negative maelstrom of energy we circulate invokes these natural and manmade disasters.

Whatever this Candidate is TRYING to say, it could be translated into more common sense terms, but blaming just talking point issues is missing the point. the real issue is forgiveness and correction in CHRIST, not twisting this into Antichristian retribution, and call for judgment and punishment. Christ Jesus is about Restorative Justice and Peace, through forgiveness and correction to heal the mind body spirit, relationships, nations and society.

I agree this person is missing the mark, but could get some coaching to stay more on target. Need major translator and some corrections to the spiritual arguments presented.

D side said:

"What specifically."

If those are the only two choices for that office, I'd have them share it, create a second position for the other contender to represent both sides of the constituency they serve.

If there are any libertarian or green candidates I'd ask for consensus decision making that brings together the extremes they represent, includes input and objections from both camps, but makes policies based on agreement by Constitutional principles and standards.

so regardless of what fringe groups they represent, policies are still based on the Constitution. But NO, I would not elect one of these by majority rule and expect them to represent the entire population in their jurisdiction. they would need to partner together and/or bring in mediators from neutral third parties to include and represent all equally.

these two especially need help!!!!
Gee FU Whiz.
No wonder my friends tell me I should run for office.
I thought I rambled but they say I make more sense than other fools who
sound crazier than I do on a bad day!!!

Forum List

Back