Press Secretary Kaleigh McEnany has Coronavirus

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Lying Barbie, who likely decided not to wear a mask in front of Donald Trump in order to please him even if it put her health at risk, has Covid-19.
I wish her a prompt recovery.

Lying Barbie, who likely decided not to wear a mask in front of Donald Trump in order to please him even if it put her health at risk, has Covid-19.
In Soviet America, Coronavirus Handles Administration

99j2j95g89r51.jpg

Barbie? You mean hot.......this is a term the left do when they get mad their women look like women's studies professors.

She got COVID, ok, we wish her well. And like people with the flu, she'll most likely survive just fine.

In Soviet America, Coronavirus Handles Administration

99j2j95g89r51.jpg
COVID is sorry it effected Trump

likely decided not to wear a mask

Thats because masks are for idiots and morons. Like the KKK they are a tool of fear.

Catching Covid means nothing. She will be fine
Barbie? You mean hot.......this is a term the left do when they get mad their women look like women's studies professors.

She got COVID, ok, we wish her well. And like people with the flu, she'll most likely survive just fine.
Lying hottie? I can go with that.

Probably got it from the press corps, they take their masks off as soon as the cameras are off.

Prayers for the one and only McEnany! She’s the best press secretary ever! This woman beats down the MSM prestitutes every day!
Here's McEnany predicting that coronavirus would not reach the United States:

trump has become his own clovidtrump spreading the virus around to as many people as he can.

He doesn't give a damn about anyone around him. Just himself.

He has put our whole government in jeopardy. The list of people he has infected so far is long and getting longer. That's the people we know of that he has infected. There are probably White House staff and secret service also infected by trump.

The ones in the car with him yesterday on is joy ride should immediately quarantine until they have had a few negative tests for the virus.

The sad part of all of this, he has known from the beginning and all of this could have been avoided.

I hope she recovers without any complications.

Probably got it from the press corps, they take their masks off as soon as the cameras are off.

Prayers for the one and only McEnany! She’s the best press secretary ever! This woman beats down the MSM prestitutes every day!
Here's McEnany predicting that coronavirus would not reach the United States:

trump has become his own clovidtrump spreading the virus around to as many people as he can.

He doesn't give a damn about anyone around him. Just himself.

He has put our whole government in jeopardy. The list of people he has infected so far is long and getting longer. That's the people we know of that he has infected. There are probably White House staff and secret service also infected by trump.

The ones in the car with him yesterday on is joy ride should immediately quarantine until they have had a few negative tests for the virus.

The sad part of all of this, he has known from the beginning and all of this could have been avoided.

I hope she recovers without any complications.
And these people are our current presidential administration.

I figured these years would be bad, but I never expected it would get THIS bad.

What does it take to get through your thick heads: Catching Corona means nothing. 99.94% survival rate.

This thread is a thread about nothing

Take a guess. Which Trump loyalist will be the first to fade away and die from the WH COVID stupidfest. My money is on Supersize Christy.

What does it take to get through your thick heads: Catching Corona means nothing. 99.94% survival rate.

This thread is a thread about nothing
A thousand people dying every day due to Trump's inaction is just nothing, hmm.
940 of them would die in 1-30 Days due to a minimum of 2-3 other serious or critical preexisting conditions
Covid is a piggyback that has been falsely distorted as primary by MSM and Hate Trump Hate Productive Americans liberal fascists

Forum List

Back