Having Fun With Democrats

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
"It is fun to have fun but you have to know how." - The Cat in the Hat, by Dr. Seuss

For at least 25 years, I have been helping motorists drive more safely and prevent accidents in a variety of ways. I've stopped to change more flat tires on ladies' cars than I can count. I've changed a broken water hose for a stranded lady. I've put gas in the car of a woman with her baby, stranded for four hours when nobody else would stop in the freeway center divider. But four times a day, on average, I show motorists my BRAKE LIGHT OUT sign after honking. Been doin' it for 25 years, four times a day, never caused as much as a swerve.

Here's the kick. When we're at a stop light, I motion for them to roll down their window and tell them "No Hillary supporter helped you out!" They invariably smile and agree with me! I'm always wearing my Trump 2020 hat.

That's for starters. When you do a good turn, tell the benefactor, "No Hillary supporter helped you out" and get your kicks.

Yesterday, we were walking out of Target, which we of course have always called by its French surname, "TarZhay."
Fifty feet outside, a twenty-something who no doubt considers himself quite studly looked at my hat and said, "You fucking idiot." Oh this gets good.

I looked back and noticed his black tee shirt had the Target emblem on it. He works there! About face. Followed him in to his department where I told two of his colleagues I am going to write to the CEO of Target and report this guy saying "You fucking idiot" to a Target customer. Then I stopped at the floor manager and told her.
Then I went online and reported him to Customer Care.

An hour later, the Store Manager called me to apologize profusely and tell me he is a contactor assigned there but she had a thorough conversation with his employer and he won't be back to Target, the ******* idiot.

Please add your story of how YOU helped someone out and then said "No Hillary supporter helped you!"

Gonna be a long thread. Get creative.

Whoa helping strange people with tires, we know the dems won't do that. Not only are they selfish, they now have the COVID excuse

Whoa helping strange people with tires, we know the dems won't do that. Not only are they selfish, they now have the COVID excuse

First it is a very rewarding experience. In this new age of ubiquitous (For you Leftists, that means "everywhere") cell phones, women have help on the way almost instantly. Nevertheless, I stopped just a few weeks ago for a lady with a flat tire. She said "I have help on the way." I replied, "I'll have your tire changed before they get here."

AAA arrived and offered to take over. I said "Son, I've changed more tires than you have." The youngster said "I believe you." CHP arrived and offered me a four way wrench. I told the Officer, "I've got this." And cinched up the last lug nut with her little one-nut wrench. She's gone.
Ladies, learn how to change a tire. Loosen nuts by putting the wrench in the 9 o'clock position and then push down with one foot while holding on to your car. Cinch them tight by putting the wrench in the 3 o'clock position and pushing down with your foot.

Remember Denise Huber. She was brutally murdered by a monster because some decent person refused to pick up the nail or screw in the road that flattened her tire. They're usually at intersections where pedestrians can easily see and pick them up. THEN, no decent man would stop that night and change her tire, only the monster. I will spare all the gruesome details but just imagine if you could easily save a life and never know it. God Bless Denise Huber and her loving parents who will suffer until their deaths.

Speaking of Covid: Covid Panic is Overblown

First it is a very rewarding experience. In this new age of ubiquitous (For you Leftists, that means "everywhere") cell phones, women have help on the way almost instantly. Nevertheless, I stopped just a few weeks ago for a lady with a flat tire. She said "I have help on the way." I replied, "I'll have your tire changed before they get here."

AAA arrived and offered to take over. I said "Son, I've changed more tires than you have." The youngster said "I believe you." CHP arrived and offered me a four way wrench. I told the Officer, "I've got this." And cinched up the last lug nut with her little one-nut wrench. She's gone.
Ladies, learn how to change a tire. Loosen nuts by putting the wrench in the 9 o'clock position and then push down with one foot while holding on to your car. Cinch them tight by putting the wrench in the 3 o'clock position and pushing down with your foot.

Remember Denise Huber. She was brutally murdered by a monster because some decent person refused to pick up the nail or screw in the road that flattened her tire. They're usually at intersections where pedestrians can easily see and pick them up. THEN, no decent man would stop that night and change her tire, only the monster. I will spare all the gruesome details but just imagine if you could easily save a life and never know it. God Bless Denise Huber and her loving parents who will suffer until their deaths.

Speaking of Covid: Covid Panic is Overblown
This is what I think of the COVID panic

Forum List

Back