Presidential election audits are needed immediately!

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
The following states must immediately retain the services of reputable, independent, experienced auditors (as opposed to a partisan clown show like "Cyber-Ninjas'): Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Indiana, Ohio, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Wisconsin, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Especially
suspect are Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

All electoral data from 2016 should still be available, and Russia's interfering in that election to further its own agenda and hurt the United States was exposed by the FBI, NSA, CIA, and their findings confirmed by two Republican-run Senate Special Committees on Intelligence.

Was a KGB thug's treachery sufficient to pervert a few electoral votes to overcome nearly three million more Americans voting for the other candidate? Were governors, attorneys generals, secretaries of states, judges, and others of both parties across the land all in cahoots to steal the election?

We can speculate, but no one really knows. These conspiracies are notoriously vast, pervasive, and clandestine!

Americans have a right to assure themselves of the security of their elections.

If hyper-partisans, including convicted felons, wish to secretly bankroll all these audits, that'll be okay, but what is important is that the truth finally be exposed.

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 8.07.05 AM.png

"I won in a LANDSLIDE!
and unless you believe me - without any stinking 'evidence' -
I'll unleash my goons to attack the Capitol!"

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 8.20.24 AM.png

Last edited:
Corroboration:

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 8.27.24 AM.png

"The election is absolutely being rigged!"
17 October 2016

Underscoring the need for a thorough audit of the 2016 election,

On election night in 2012, when President Barack Obama was reelected, Trump said that the election was a "total sham" and a "travesty," while also making the claim that the United States is "not a democracy" after Obama secured his victory.
Trump even wrote on Twitter,

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 9.03.34 AM.png
"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty!
Our nation is totally divided!"...

Trump also previously called for the American people, presumably those who didn't vote for Obama, to

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 7.53.17 PM.png
"fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice!"
because "the world is laughing at us!"

When he ran to become the Republican Party nominee in 2016, he attempted to cast doubt on the election process. Trump said he did not lose the Iowa caucuses in 2016 to then candidate Sen. Ted Cruz, because he "stole it!"
"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump wrote on Twitter at the time.
He also wrote, "Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."...
In October 2016, just weeks before the general election, Trump wanted to cast doubt on the results by tweeting,

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 7.52.35 PM.png
"The election is absolutely being rigged
by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary -
but also at many polling places - SAD!"
without providing any evidence for the claim.
Even after the election ended and it was clear that Clinton had lost and conceded victory to Trump, the president didn't stop lamenting over the election he had won. He quickly made the claim that he also won the popular vote over Clinton, which is something that did not happen.
"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," said Trump.
Americans have a right to assure themselves of the security of their elections, and according to the founder of the prestigious Trump® University as well as the illustrious Trump®blog who has been crapping on U.S. democracy for many years, corruption in U.S. elections is pervasive!

Audit all state results in the 2016 election immediately!

Last edited:
Another, “Trump is living inside my head rent free!” threa.

Remarkable how weak and incapable the left is to move on with positives.

You own the White House, the House and the Senate, yet all the left can do is focus on a guy that they said lost in a landslide. It seems the left is allowing Trump to still control them.

You had 3 separate investigations one of which took almost 3 years.

After all that it was ruled “no collusion”

Yet, you won’t allow 1 investigation this time around.

Despite no collusion, you have it your head that Trump stole the election in 2016.

At the same time you agree with Statements saying “election fraud is extremely rare and unlikely”

Ha ha ha, it is funny when the first THREE comments do not show up in the thread, because I put the child on ignore a couple weeks ago, oh what a relief it is!

“Trump is living inside my head rent free!”
He throws his tantrums to get your attention. He craves attention, and cannot accept his defeat with dignity.

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 7.13.01 AM.png

(Clinton graciously conceded right after the election,
despite having received nearly 3 million more votes.)​

Just don't let the Loser's lies make you do stuff like this:

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.34.27 AM.png

He throws his tantrums to get your attention. He craves attention, and cannot accept his defeat with dignity.

View attachment 519921
(Clinton graciously conceded right after the election,
despite having received nearly 3 million more votes.)​

Just don't let the Loser's lies make you do stuff like this:

I really don’t care what Trump says, he is as free to be stupid as you are. He isn’t President, he won’t be back as President and yet he lives inside your tiny mind rent free. Hopefully one say you will grow up but I doubt partisan nutters ever grow up.

Forum List

Back