Presidential Debate Commissioin 'Circles The Wagons' - 'Debate Moderator's Twitter Account HACKED'

Wow! I watched c-span for years with Steve Scully and always thought he was right wing leaning...??? Why would anyone even think he was left wing, based on his Cspan moderator position???

Leave it to the corrupt right wingers, to hack him..... truth just ain't good enough.... hacking and impersonating is required, to smear him.....!

Wallace is a registered Democrat. Let us know when a registered Republican moderates a presidential debate.
On October 11, 2006, The Washington Post reported that Wallace had been a registered Democrat for more than two decades. Wallace explained his party affiliation as pragmatism, saying that being a Democrat is the only feasible means of participating in the political process in heavily Democratic Washington, DC.

Seems to me like he said he had to be registered as a Democrat To have a reasonable chance in journalism. What does that tell you?

It also doesn’t mean that he’s not actually a Democrat.

So, only card carrying hard core democrats can be debate moderators?
He first moderator was from faux news ijit

Yes he was.
Does that mean he was a republican or conservative?
Donna brazille works for fox. You know, the leftist hack who fed Hillary the debate questions prior to the debate in 2016.
Is she a republican because she works for Fox?

Are you putting any thought into your rebuttals, or just firing from the hip?

Point to a single moderator who is right leaning. We will wait...

Point to a single moderator who is right leaning. We will wait...
Point to a single right leaner who has any kind of credibility?

So you can’t refute what I’m saying.
Got it.

You know, myself (and I bet most people) don’t care if the moderator is a democrat, republican, attack helicopter, etc.
What I would like are questions to be asked that aren’t loaded questions, that are even handed and don’t come from left wing talking points.
I wouldn’t want right wing talking points and loaded questions either.

The moderator at the VP debate was pretty decent.

But again... since impartiality is apparently too much to ask for, why is it always democrats as moderators?

Point to a single right leaner who has any kind of credibility?
So you can’t refute what I’m saying.
Got it.
You won't find a T-rex or a unicorn moderating any presidential debates either.

Pretty much for the same reason there are no right leaners with the credibility to function as a neutral moderator.

Ok. Since you are apparently unable to be objective and rational discussing a fairly simple topic, I’ll no longer bother with you.
You’re inability to honestly and rationally discuss or address a fairly straightforward topic/question is really pathetic.

Forum List

Back