Kamala Harris is Slinging The Bull Again

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Weed stocks surge as Kamala Harris vows to decriminalize pot in debate

She vows to decriminalize pot. She can't do that by herself, even if she becomes VP. Drug laws are a state matter, not Federal. Each state makes it's own laws.
Even if there were Federal laws on it, the VP cannot make laws. Congress does that.
Additionally, there are severe restrictions on Executive orders.

She vows to decriminalize pot. She can't do that by herself, even if she becomes VP. Drug laws are a state matter, not Federal. Each state makes it's own laws.
Even if there were Federal laws on it, the VP cannot make laws. Congress does that.
Thanks vlad

Mnye zavoot "Viktor"(My name is Viktor)
Ne za shto(you are welcome)

Straight from the Obama - Biden playbook on unkept campaign promises.
Ya know what I like about DJ Trump? When he makes a campaign promise, he does his damndest to keep it and keeps trying even when the friggin Democrats oppose him every day.

If her mouth is open (and it's empty), she is slinging the bull.

There are both state and federal drug laws ya dummy but she isn't about to change any law singlehandedly.

She is just trying to get Tupac's vote with all this legalizing pot stuff.

Glad to hear that democrats are doing their part to boost our economy! :eusa_whistle: That aside, while states have decriminalized pot, it still is a felony under federal law. To be fair, she must have been talking about decriminalizing it on the federal level.

There are both state and federal drug laws ya dummy but she isn't about to change any law singlehandedly.

She didn't say she would work with anyone else. She said "I will decriminalize pot." That was a damn promise which she CANNOT KEEP.

The democrat morons act like dictators. Everyone better live in their degenerate society breaking way - OR ELSE!

Gotta give her credit for this.

Harris, who has supported cannabis decriminalization even before Biden picked her as his running mate, is the lead sponsor of the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act of 2019, which sought to end federal prohibition of marijuana.

Ya know what I like about DJ Trump? When he makes a campaign promise, he does his damndest to keep it and keeps trying even when the friggin Democrats oppose him every day.

So, so true. Tax deductions, new trade agreements, more jobs, immigration reform, even the wall which he has been fighting for since day 1.

I recall Hillary lost because the later it got the more she promised:
  • Student loan debt relief
  • Medicare for all
  • Free child care
  • Free tuition
It sounded like just so much fairy dust after awhile.

So, today, the democrats are just starting up where she left off, but instead of focusing on their promises, their only campaign rhetoric is "Orange Man Bad."

Good, I just looked at my weed stocks. They are doing VERY well - Yep, got this one! :D
Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> jumped 19.2% on the Nasdaq

Here's what they CAN do on a federal level and I believe it is what she was referring to.
Remove it from Schedule A substance along with Heroin and Crack. Never has belonged there.
Pretty sure they can do that by executive order.

Good, I just looked at my weed stocks. They are doing VERY well - Yep, got this one! :D

Here's what they CAN do on a federal level and I believe it is what she was referring to.
Remove it from Schedule A substance along with Heroin and Crack. Never has belonged there.
HORSECRAP. THAT'S NOT WHAT THE LYING BITCH SAID.

Removing weed from Schedule One has the effect of decriminalizing it Sergei.
Time to reverse Nixon's folly.

Removing weed from Schedule One has the effect of decriminalizing it.

https://www.quora.com/
https://www.quora.com/topic/Cannabis-Laws
+4

Can the President remove a drug off the DEA Control Schedule with an executive order?

No; the “schedule” for regulation of drugs is an administrative rule codified in the Code of Federal Regulations; any changes to these rules must follow a notice-and-hearing process, usually requiring at least 90 days of process before a rule can be changed in any substantial way.

Quora - A place to share knowledge and better understand the world
Cannabis Laws - Quora
+4

Can the President remove a drug off the DEA Control Schedule with an executive order?

No; the “schedule” for regulation of drugs is an administrative rule codified in the Code of Federal Regulations; any changes to these rules must follow a notice-and-hearing process, usually requiring at least 90 days of process before a rule can be changed in any substantial way.

You may be right - It will take both the president AND congress. We'll have both on very short order.

how-to-reschedule-marijuana-and-why-its-unlikely-anytime-soon

Quora - A place to share knowledge and better understand the world
Cannabis Laws - Quora
+4

You may be right - It will take both the president AND congress. We'll have both on very short order.

how-to-reschedule-marijuana-and-why-its-unlikely-anytime-soon
You are assuming all the Dems will vote for it. which is unlikely.

Forum List

Back