President wishes Ashli Babbitt a Happy Birthday

Donald Trump wished slain Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt a happy birthday and demanded Joe Biden's Justice Department reopen the investigation into her January 6 death in a recorded video message on Sunday.

Pelosi investigated her Stasi and and cleared herself of any wrong doing.
Have you noticed how differently the Press covers police shootings based upon race?
President Adderall hath spoken!

Taken from his Babbitt video:

5.PNG

4.PNG

Donald Trump wished slain Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt a happy birthday and demanded Joe Biden's Justice Department reopen the investigation into her January 6 death in a recorded video message on Sunday.

Pelosi investigated her Stasi and and cleared herself of any wrong doing.
Have you noticed how differently the Press covers police shootings based upon race?
Wow! We now know for a fact Trump knew he lost the election and was telling his supporters lies and wanted them to violently storm the capitol. In fact I believe he was upset they weren't allowed to take guns in with them.

So it was Trump's lie that got Ashli killed. I wonder if her family is mad at Trump for working her up like that with lies?

Guess Ashli Babbitt was a dimmer dreg who didn't do what she was told then.
I feel bad for Ashli now

For Jan. 6 rioters who believed Trump, storming the Capitol made sense​

“We were just American people tired and pissed off at the fact that we felt our election was stolen,” a Jan. 6 defendant said.

Just a recognition of the date...in honor of her life...oh sorry I forgot...libs have no honor.....and know of none....
Yep. I often read that the deceased would have been “100 today” if he hadn’t died …..

Like in May 29, 2017 President Kennedy would have been 100. Yeah but. He didn’t live that long. True. But that is still the date of the 100th anniversary of his birth.

I feel bad for Ashli now

For Jan. 6 rioters who believed Trump, storming the Capitol made sense​

“We were just American people tired and pissed off at the fact that we felt our election was stolen,” a Jan. 6 defendant said.

Play stupid games, shit happens. Do not feel one tiny bit of sympathy for her

Yep. I often read that the deceased would have been “100 today” if he hadn’t died …..

Like in May 29, 2017 President Kennedy would have been 100. Yeah but. He didn’t live that long. True. But that is still the date of the 100th anniversary of his birth.

Did anyone wish him a happy birthday on that day, that you know?

Did anyone wish him a happy birthday on that day, that you know?
Maybe a psychic, him being long dead by then.

But without actually speaking TO the late President, he DID get happy birthday wishes in fact.

Etc.

Last edited:
Play stupid games, shit happens. Do not feel one tiny bit of sympathy for her
Yea but if you thought Trump stole your election, our democracy, wouldn't you want to take up arms?

I was so sad at how we bent over and took 2000. Republicans didn't. They rioted. Got the recount stopped. And the Supreme Court gave it to Bush.

Forum List

Back