President Vladimir Putin grants full Russian citizenship to American hero Edward Snowden

Trump should have pardoned him.

See that, cult fucks….I disagree with Trump.

He should have pardoned Snowden.

Now call me a Trumptard, you stupid fucks.
Trumptard… Well you requested it!

Anyhoo, seeing Snowden did this while Glorious Obama was President mean the left will never forgive Trumptard…

The second one made me giggle 🙊

"Internet access, and the emergence of the Web, was my generation’s big bang or Precambrian explosion. It irrevocably altered the course of my life, as it did the lives of everyone. From the age of twelve or so, I tried to spend my every waking moment online. Whenever I couldn’t, I was busy planning my next session. The Internet was my sanctuary; the Web became my jungle gym, my treehouse, my fortress, my classroom without walls. If it were possible, I became more sedentary. If it were possible, I became more pale. Gradually, I stopped sleeping at night and instead slept by day in school. My grades went back into free fall." - Snowden on his childhood

also:

" I found it so thoroughly demanding to keep pace with all of the sites and how-to tutorials I followed that I started to resent my parents whenever they—in response to a particularly substandard report card or a detention I received—would force me off the computer on a school night. I couldn’t bear to have those privileges revoked, disturbed by the thought that every moment that I wasn’t online more and more material was appearing that I’d be missing. After repeated parental warnings and threats of grounding, I’d finally relent and print out whatever file I was reading and bring the dot-matrix pages up to bed. I’d continue studying in hard copy until my parents had gone to bed themselves, and then I’d tiptoe out into the dark, wary of the squeaky door and the creaky floorboards by the stairs. I’d keep the lights off and, guiding myself by the glow of the screen saver, I’d wake the computer up and go online, holding my pillows against the machine to stifle the dial tone of the modem and the ever-intensifying hiss of its connection."

Last edited:
“You should be using that brain of yours not to figure out how to avoid work, but how to do the best work you can. You have so much potential, Ed. But I don’t think you realize that the grades you get here will follow you for the rest of your life. You have to start thinking about your permanent record." - Teacher said to Snowden once

Snowden said of the experience: "UNSHACKLED FROM HOMEWORK, at least for a while, and so with more time to spare, I also did some more conventional—computer-based—hacking. As I did, my abilities improved. At the bookstore, I’d page through tiny, blurrily photocopied, stapled-together hacker zines with names like 2600 and Phrack, absorbing their techniques, and in the process absorbing their antiauthoritarian politics. "

Trumptard… Well you requested it!

Anyhoo, seeing Snowden did this while Glorious Obama was President mean the left will never forgive Trumptard…

The second one made me giggle 🙊

Why are you ok with the government spying on everything we do?

Specifically, why is it good?

Snowden is a huge piece of shit...as is Putin.

Snowden was probably working FOR Putin when he did what he did

While i certainly appreciate Snowden exposing the abuses by obama and the demafasict spy campaign…i don’t think he’s a hero per se…

moreover..look at what this country did even after their abuse was exposed? put them back in office

Snowden has been living in Russia since 2013 to escape prosecution in the U.S. after leaking classified documents.

I just absolutely love this case. Talk about Karma. This guy is a traitor to the US, thinking he is saving the country from our big bad government and winds up having to live the rest of his life in Russia and is made a Russian citizen just at the very same time Russia in invading Ukraine and has world condemnation. Hope he's happy with their government. It's times like this when you it literally jumps out at you that there really is a God and there really is a hell and he's living it, for the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back